Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Little Mother
    BG Level

Immortal Lions - Blue Mage Artifact Quests

AF1 - Immortal's Scimitar

-Talk to Waoud in Aht Urhgan Whitegate at J-10.

-Ask for his Divination and you should get a cutscene with Raubahn, a creepy Blue Mage.

Note: It's possible to get this first cutscene with Raubahn before the July 24th Patch that introduced Blue Mage AF to the game, however, most people I know have NOT done this, so I put it in the guide to avoid confusion. If you have previously received the first cutscene with Raubahn from asking for a divination from Waoud, just skip the above two steps and start at the next step, without waiting the one ingame day mentioned.

-After the cutscene, wait 1 in-game day, then talk to Waoud again and ask for another divination, you should get a 2nd cutscene like the first, but this time you will be asked a question, pick either choice and you will be sent on a quest to talk to all 5 of the Immortal Serpents, the Blue Mages at each one of the Staging points.

-Travel to all 5 staging points, talking to each Blue Mage at the staging point, they should each cast a spell on you and you should receive a Brand.

-After collecting all 5 Brands, talk to Waoud again for the final CS and to claim your reward.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...bluemager1.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

AF2 - Magus Charuqs

-Wait until JP Midnight (10am CST) and talk to Waoud for another cutscene with Raubahn, he will tell you to kill a Flan at Navukgo Execution Chamber.

Note: To get to Navukgo Execution Chamber, you need to pass through the gate in Mount Zhayolm, so a party member needs the Iron Plate, or have someone nice behind the gate.

-To get to Navukgo, go to the Mount Zhayolm Staging point, and pass the gate at J-7, then proceed to G-7 and zone into Halvung.

-From G-7 in Halvung, proceed to E-7 And zone out back into Zhayolm.

-From E-6 in Zhayolm, head to D-8 in Mount Zhayolm and zone into Novukgo Execution Chamber.

-The NM in the BCNM is an Immortal Flan. You have 30 Minutes and can take a full alliance with you. My party consisted of a 75 BLM MNK NIN RDM SMN and RNG. When approached, a 2nd Flan will pop. They are resistant to melee but take loads of damage from magic. I can't comment on how tough they were, as my party killed them in about 30 seconds. Silence and Sleep work, so disable the 2nd Flan and kill the first one, then the second.

-Return to Raubahn and he will give you a Sealed Immortal Letter, which you take to Lathuya at F-8, she will inform you that the maker of your armor is missing, and to check Aydeewa Subterraine for him.

-Zone into Aydeewa at K-9 in Wajaom Woodlands, and follow the straight path down to the pool to meet Kushdeel, the armor smith.

-Return to Lathuya for the last cutscene, and receive your Magus Charuqs.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...emagetitle.jpg
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...bluemager2.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

Magus Bazubands

Note:You must trigger AF3 to be able to ask the Magus Armorsmith to make your armor. If not, his assistant will tell you he is sleeping, and you will not be able to receive it.

-For First Timers - Talk to Lutheya after completeing AF2, waiting the next JP day, then triggering AF3. You should get a CS with the armorsmith from the pond.

- He will tell you in order to get the last few pieces of your Magus Armor, you will need to bring him special materials, and a small fee in Imperial Currency. After trading him the items, you will have to wait till JP Midnight before you can begin the process of getting a new piece of your Magus Armor.

Magus Bazubands (Hands)

Platinum Sheet
    Velvet Cloth
    Karakul Leather
    Venom Potion
    2 Mithril Pieces

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...bluemager5.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

Magus Shalwar

Note:You must trigger AF3 to be able to ask the Magus Armorsmith to make your armor. If not, his assistant will tell you he is sleeping, and you will not be able to receive it.

-For First Timers - Talk to Lutheya after completeing AF2, waiting the next JP day, then triggering AF3. You should get a CS with the armorsmith from the pond.

- He will tell you in order to get the last few pieces of your Magus Armor, you will need to bring him special materials, and a small fee in Imperial Currency. After trading him the items, you will have to wait till JP Midnight before you can begin the process of getting a new piece of your Magus Armor.

Magus Shalwar (Legs)

Gold Chain
    Velvet Cloth
    Flan Meat
    Imperial Silk Cloth
    2 Mithril Pieces

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...bluemager6.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

Magus Jubbah

Magus Jubbah (Body)

Velvet Cloth
    Chimera Blood
    Karakul Cloth
    Imperial Silk Cloth
    4 Mithril Pieces

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...bluemager4.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

AF3 - Magus Keffiyeh

- After waiting to JP Midnight after completing AF2, talk to Waoud and ask for a divination, he will tell you that your fate lies beyond the Gate of Nobility. (Imperial Whitegate)

- Check the Imperial Whitegate for a CS, afterwards, you can talk to the armorsmith from your AF2 Quest and choose one of your three remaining Magus Pieces, the Magus Shalwar, Magus Bazubands, and Magus Jubbah, but they will all require special materials and a imperial currency cost.

Magus Bazubands (Hands)

Platinum Sheet
    Velvet Cloth
    Karakul Leather
    Venom Potion
    2 Mithril Pieces

Magus Shalwar (Legs)

Gold Chain
    Velvet Cloth
    Flan Meat
    Imperial Silk Cloth
    2 Mithril Pieces

Magus Jubbah (Body)

Velvet Cloth
    Chimera Blood
    Karakul Cloth
    Imperial Silk Cloth
    4 Mithril Pieces

- Take the Runic Portal to Azouph Staging Point, then head to the J-10 Entrance of the Undersea Ruins from Caedarva Mire. It will cost you a silver piece to enter, so you should bring a couple. You should get a CS as you enter the main room, after that, take the Teleporter and approach the hallway for a second CS.

- Exit the Ruins and head to Nashmau, exit Nashmau from the West exit to Caedarva Mire and follow a fairly straight path to another Immortal and entrance to the Undersea ruins @ E-11. Make your way to the main room and take the right teleporter, and check the blank in the corner to spawn the NM, Neophonic Soulflayer.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Soulflayer.jpg

- The Soulflayer is a Black Mage Type Mob, with several nasty TP moves, including AoE Bio and Blind, Manafont, and AoE Curse. He was taken out by 4 level 75s easily, so a party or two of 60's may be able to have an easy time with him.

- Check the ??? spot again after his defeat to receive your Magus Keffiyeh.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...bluemager3.jpg

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I haven't had any luck flagging the AF2 quest. After waiting a game day Waoud just gives the question and answer schtick again. I've also tried talking to the Immortal at a couple staging points again and I went to the pool in Aydeewa and nothing.

It'll probably end up being the SE standard and we'll have to wait til JP midnight!

Little Mother
    BG Level

Damn I was on my way to Aydeewa when I read your post, and I also tried talking to Waoud again to no avail. Keep searching, I will not sleep till I have full AF dammit =)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

No luck here.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

My money is on it forcing you to wait until 12 JST.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Many (all?) AF2 quests require you to wait past JP midnight. I learned this while trying to replace AF+1 pieces.

Little Mother
    BG Level

I don't think I remember that, I swear I did damn near (if not) all my Black Mage AF in one night.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Onyxium Asurai
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I scoured the .dat's for any clues, and all signs point to the AF2 quest starting exactly the same way as the AF1 quest did. Since nobody, myself included, has had any luck flagging the quest yet, it's probably safe to say we'll have to wait until JP midnight to do it.

Good thing too, means I can sleep today

Little Mother
    BG Level

Well shit, I really wanted to get Full AF before the night was over, I've been so psyched about this update and they just kinda crapped on my hype. Thanks alot SE.

Little Mother
    BG Level

I'm feeling a bit cheated at the moment, it seems the CORs may have found their AF2 quest, so if they have, then that may mean that we dont have to wait? Trying to find more information but I keep coming up empty.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pup also seem to get their af w/o the wait as well. I guess they added the delay so all the quest fights arnt super ultra camped lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hmm if COR's AF2 starts as a ??? in arrapago... what if our AF2 starts somewhere else? Look at the dats..

AF1 quest it says NPC is at Whitegate, ???

AF2 quest says the NPC is... ???, ???.

hmm..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Pup also seem to get their af w/o the wait as well. I guess they added the delay so all the quest fights arnt super ultra camped lol.
    No point to that, cuz its gonna be crowded tommorow at JP midnight.

http://web.mit.edu/ichthyos/www/update7 ... guseh7.png

scratch that request. Having server trouble and seems this is one of the few sites I can access atm >.< with all others randomly failing

So all Blu stumped, and standing at Waoud crying? or anything got AF2 + past?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast