Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: lolDrg JSM2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

lolDrg JSM2

Angon - throws angon to lower Defense.
    Predict amount of Defense Lowered based on merits sunk? I say not worth meriting >.>

Deep Breathing - Enhances effect of next Wyvern's Breath (??? min divine Seal for Dragoon/mage?...750-1000 Healing Breath anyone?)
    Predict potency increase based on merits?

Empathy - Copies Beneficial status effects to wyvern using spirit link
    predict: 1 status effect per a upgrade... Whats that Duke? you want haste Protect shell regen III and some attack songs??(also make Spirit Link a must to merit down from 3 minutes to 2 1/2)

Strafe - Increases accuracy of wyvern breath. Slightly different wording from Drachen Armet, but does it end up translating to the same?
    Predict: aids in attack breaths just as Drachen Armet does...hoping that it increases HP% to trigger Healing Breaths as well <.<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

whats an angon?

Quote Originally Posted by TT
    whats an angon?
    Dunno...would google it but damn DNS server error is failing me for 90% of the sites I tried to get on >.<... I am assuming some kind of tool...maybe equiped in ammo slot ?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

overlooking def down is a mistake imo.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I just made some angons, they're basically just a throwing spear.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Considering that dragoon can't exactly equip anything useful in the ranged slot I'd say its worthwhile.

For warrior, I don't know, not like I can find a vendor that sells Tomahawks to test it.

Well based on what Ive looked at you would have to upgrade it a few times to be decent. With the other options I think they might come out on top depending on how they work. Now if they expand it from 6 to 10 overall(assuming its combo of 6 and not 6 in each?)...then slideing a merit into it might be ok if the others dont show some superior promise.

If Empathy is 1 status effect an upgrade, It would be a nice slot to throw in some merits

breath ACC would be killer if it effects %hp for HB in a marginal manner.

if the deep breath is a Divine seal for wyvern breaths and is 15 minutes to start? 3 merits would be ideal to round it at 10 minutes to start maybe even 5 upgrades to drop it to 5 minute ability.

I think the worst part about the new abilities is the fact to make any one of the good abilities totally killer you have to sac the use of anyothers...this is assuming I am reading it right...

Angon's sick. Just partied with Siberian(ValoursLOLDRG) and he popped it off every 3 minutes. The effect only lasts 15 seconds but hoooly shit it is nice defense down. Upgrading it further makes the effect last longer.

Angon apparently never misses, but deals no direct damage.

sounds like a good ability to shoot of WS with then...maybe if nothing else it is worth shooting it in before a penta thrust when soloing in sea off dolphins lol. I assume duration of effect is only thing that is affected in upgrading further?

Upgrade increases duration of defense down by 15 seconds.(it's a very strong effect)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    Upgrade increases duration of defense down by 15 seconds.(it's a very strong effect)
    thats a toughie...Drg/war with homam and brutal earring could do some damage in 15 seconds if Jump and high jump are up when he is ready to use TP...I think alot of these new abilities were meant to be stacked to own physical to HNMs like never before!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalin Garisk
    thats a toughie...Drg/war with homam and brutal earring could do some damage in 15 seconds if Jump and high jump are up when he is ready to use TP...I think alot of these new abilities were meant to be stacked to own physical to HNMs like never before!
    lol I can imagine hitting a 2k jump on dolphins if homam body and this were active/trigger on a jump....ive gotten 600s maybe even 700s without any defense down. These updates could make a very strong Drg soloing (more so then it is now)...and even worth rotating in just to throw that Defense down bit

are angons sold at npcs? or only able to be crafted only?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

The weapon vendor in whitegate sells them for 248g.

I assume the weapon vendor in alzahbi is who sells tomahawks, but due to my server sucking I have no idea.

Banned.

BG Level

[quote=Excalin Garisk]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Excalin Garisk":c8ed2
    lol I can imagine hitting a 2k jump on dolphins if homam body and this were active/trigger on a jump....ive gotten 600s maybe even 700s without any defense down. These updates could make a very strong Drg soloing (more so then it is now)...and even worth rotating in just to throw that Defense down bit[/quote:c8ed2]

Did you just quote yourself and say something to yourself?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[quote=BRP]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Excalin Garisk":7bfbf
    lol I can imagine hitting a 2k jump on dolphins if homam body and this were active/trigger on a jump....ive gotten 600s maybe even 700s without any defense down. These updates could make a very strong Drg soloing (more so then it is now)...and even worth rotating in just to throw that Defense down bit
    Did you just quote yourself and say something to yourself?[/quote:7bfbf]

Wins the thread.

[quote=BRP]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Excalin Garisk":13a2d
    Did you just quote yourself and say something to yourself?[/quote:13a2d]

I was going for the edit just to add the thought....hit quote didn't give a fuck

can someone post a screen shot of the merit menu for Drg? like to get a better look at what it says about the choices

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Looks like I'll be inviting loldrgs to merits parties :D

Im going to hit Dakk and some local Drgs for a Drg/warx2 Drg/magex2 brd x2 pt when I get home..... then maybe do some meriting on Rdm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast