Defense: 34
    Auction House Category:
    Armor / Legs
    Effects for Jet Seraweels:
    MP +15
    Intelligence +7
    Mind +7
    Enmity -4

I'm sure its somewhere on these message boards but im feeling lazy, anyone have any idea on how to obtain these?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: Jet Serawheels

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntz
    Jet Seraweels
    Level: 72
    Slot: Legs
    Type: Armor: Leather
    Jobs: BLM BLU DRK PLD RDM SMN WHM
    Races: All
    Defense: 34
    Auction House Category:
    Armor / Legs
    Effects for Jet Seraweels:
    MP +15
    Intelligence +7
    Mind +7
    Enmity -4

I'm sure its somewhere on these message boards but im feeling lazy, anyone have any idea on how to obtain these?
    Basically these are Errants with an extra 15 MP, which is pretty nice.

However, since when can BLM equip leather?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Mahatma Slops are better, give 1 more int and mnd, and gives 8chr for people who have brd leveled.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

What? Seems like the kind of thing BRD would be able to equip too. ; ;

No surprise, we got Warwolf belt instead Hierarch.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

I'm sure people will laugh at this but DRK can equip these and INT+7 is a nice boost considering Sprial Hell and Ground Strike both are STR 50% | INT 50%. I'd like to get a pair to test against black cuisses, and if that doesnt work out, just something to walk around town in :3

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Mahatma slops are indeed slightly nicer, but if these are free from assault points and they look sexy - why not? Errant/mahatma slops = fugly. I want some sexy MC hammer pants to match with my weskit ^^

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

My RDM definitely wants these. MP whore for life. ^-')b

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'll drop 1 INT for 15MP and no -VIT, AGI and all that stuff. Also, if they look nice, cause omg Mahatma look ugly.

Would love to know how to get them.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dropping 1 INT for -4 Enmity = <3

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

mahatma slops have -4 enmity also....

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Taera
    I'm sure people will laugh at this but DRK can equip these and INT+7 is a nice boost considering Sprial Hell and Ground Strike both are STR 50% | INT 50%. I'd like to get a pair to test against black cuisses, and if that doesnt work out, just something to walk around town in :3
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...difierslol.jpg

Old Merits
    BG Level

Let's take a look at what +7 int does for a dark who does spiral hell.

D + (STR - MonsterVIT) + .83 * .50 (INT + STR)

Let's do some basic math, sorry if I loose 98% of DRK's out there.

D + (STR - MonsterVIT + 4 )/4 + .415 * STR + .415 * INT

Increasing INT by 7 adds 2.9

Increasing STR by 4 adds 1.8 and increases (STR - MonsterVIT + 4 )/4 to (STR - MonsterVIT + 4 )/4 + 1. This increase however is only under the condition that STR - MonsterVIT + 4 )/4 < D/9 +8, which is true for most everything that yields exp.

So for everything worth using spiral hell on these pants are trash. Not only does int give no real increase in damage, it also doesn't affect PDIF at all, unlike the cuisses that give you +14 + 2 attack.

So these pants are good for loot whore status, doing spiral hell on rabbits in ronf, or being an idiot and doing less damage.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

I think the picture sums it up a lot more cleanly

Old Merits
    BG Level

Well, if it was +20 int or something there might of been an argument to be made. Still there are many items from level 55 on that are better than +7 int...

It's like a dark who won't eat meat because it lowers his int, but instead will use sushi...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

Sorry, just wanting to try something different. Didnt mean to offend the Sage's of BG.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by epigram
    Well, if it was +20 int or something there might of been an argument to be made. Still there are many items from level 55 on that are better than +7 int...

It's like a dark who won't eat meat because it lowers his int, but instead will use sushi...
    Sushi won't lower your INT, and provides STR, DEX, and accuracy. Not that lowering your INT is the reason why most people would eat sushi instead of meat, but at least sushi does satisfy that concern.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So like where do you get these? I'd like to simply replace my errant pants because they're fugly as hell.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well i've seen a lot of the new equip on the AH but still no Jet Seraweels, anyone have any idea how to get these yet?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sorry to necro this but on ramuh there are now 2 pairs on the AH, so i'm wondering if anyone has some new info on these?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

kinda necro but figured for those who needed to know. These drop off a lottery NM in w. woodlands at E-11 ish. There's malboros wandering around that little circle and kill them to pop the nm.

I don't know the respawn time on it but it took us an hour of camping before it popped.

Great thing was were were debating on what to do since we were bored of camping. I see a malboro pop and thought "meh let's kill this one till we decide what to do" I casted gravity, and was like "oh shit it's the nm"

We had two war and a rdm. The lottery mobs are DC++ to 75. NM was cake with this setup but two vokers seem really nice as it seemed to hit fairly fast even with slow. From the xp we got after it died we guess it's a lvl 78ish NM.

None of the mobs seem to cast bad breath at all. (never had it go off once while camping).

Also when I had checked this morning none were up on the ah, after we got back there were two up and I had gotten one. So it probably spawned at least three times in about 10ish hours, and has a high drop rate. So, if you're not big on camping I think this item should go down in price to maybe 1 mil or lower depending on your server. Though will probably stay high only because I doubt it's soloable (even rdm would have difficult time soloing simply because there are puks and tigers all over the place).

Hope this helps and gl! :D

btw so worth it, much cuter than mahatma XD