Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Japanese friend of mine gave me this link and translated.... Raven Raven!

http://ff11wiki.rdy.jp/index.php?cmd=re ... n#wd246283

It's a Qutrub type, spawns near the Reef entrance from the Dvucca Isle staging point map.

Also says due to 5min pop its rather dangerous from aggro/links. But, if this is where it is you could just zone all adds and they would depop leaving the NM.

Only thing is i have seen people killing those mobs but heard nothing of Raven Raven or the Cape on my server. Anyway, i can't rally help at this hour to go check it out unfortunately, good luck to anyone else that decides to try, post results!

Silf

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Noooo! Someone posted the translation on here after a few weeks!

Oh well, not like it matters, all killing there has yielded nothing so far.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ooh, sorry i check this thread regular must have missed it >.< ...so false info you think?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I don't really know...

Keep in mind that the last info they had on there said he was an おばけ (ghost) but what they have now is a lot more substantial than just a mob type. The info they have even includes a the rough area where it pops, something your friend seems to have omitted in his translation.

However! Someone from this thread has killed the obvious one extensively and yet to get it to pop.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

My friend said this Japanese says it pops in the tunnel to the reef. Only tunnel with Qutrub to the reef is H-8 i think?

There is also only one that actually goes in the tunnel and she also said it says be careful of links, but i can't say i noticed them as linking mobs. Not spent much time there.

But all this is pointless, if those mobs at H-8 have been killed plenty then it would have popped by now. All the ToAU NMs seem to pop rather quickly from what i have seen.

[edit] The ghost thing i think was just speculation, my friend mentioned something about a previous raven ghost in the FF series? I don't know what she meant exactly, lost in translation.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I found out about that a few days ago. My friends and I have spent my limited online time the last few days in Dvucca killing qutrub in that tunnel leading to Zone #2 as well as the northern tunnel with 2 idolaters in it. We have been there on multiple occasions killing for hour+. With 5 minute repops one would think an NM that has never been popped would have shown its face during that time frame.

Granted we did NOT clear the entire area of idolators. Only killing the ones in and directly around the two tunnels. So it is still possible that it could have a PH among the 10 or so in the middle of that northern clearing below the are the single Imp pops.