+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ToA ISO Help     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

ToA ISO Help

After the recent update, my Shellra 5 and Protectra 5 were not working, everytime I hit about 70% and the spell began to animate I'd freeze and my game would crash. So I decided to reinstall but I got to the RoZ disk and then remembered, I didn't have a ToA disk.

Awhile back, there was a nice effort to get out the ToA iso to people who had bought the Ps2 version just for the content ID. Unfortunately, this is how I got mine as well. My Ps2 version does me no good now, especially since I cannot use the old torrent that the majority of us used to download ToA files.

Can anyone upload the ToA file from the disk to their own server or something, so that I can download it? Or maybe use some sort of online method of storing it, i.e. Rapidshare, Megaupload, Filefront, etc.?

Please help me out, as I have things I wanted to do, and I really want to get back on.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

sorry magus... i did a search on all of the torrent websites i know, i might consider just ripping my DVD though, i'll have more time to do it tommorrow... then i can just send it over aim(bleh prolly not.) or something to you, send me a /tell in game tommorrow night sometime around 9:00 PST if i forget to contact you, okay?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    sorry magus... i did a search on all of the torrent websites i know, i might consider just ripping my DVD though, i'll have more time to do it tommorrow... then i can just send it over aim(bleh prolly not.) or something to you, send me a /tell in game tommorrow night sometime around 9:00 PST if i forget to contact you, okay?
    All right, thanks for responding at least heh. Would be nice if someone could just put it up on a private server or something and let me download it real quick. I would be able to get the full 880 MB or so in less than an hour. It'd really be appreciated. Please if anyone can help me, thanks.