BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Map
    Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    The only conclusion I can come to, is that sams just suck on every other server.
    6 attack isn't going to make you better than any other SAM on other servers
    I didn't say the sash made sams better on my server than on others, but apparently there are servers out there wearing shura over byakkos. Would a mnk wear shura over byakkos?
    is mnk SAM?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    The only conclusion I can come to, is that sams just suck on every other server.
    6 attack isn't going to make you better than any other SAM on other servers :roll:
    I didn't say the sash made sams better on my server than on others, but apparently there are servers out there wearing shura over byakkos. Would a mnk wear shura over byakkos?
    is mnk SAM?
    Look at the pieces of gear before you let the shit spew from your mouth.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

is mnk SAM?
    Look at the pieces of gear before you let the shit spew from your mouth.
    your asking if a MNK would wear shura over byakko's haidate, how does this help you in any way? they are two differnt jobs.. Would a WHM wear a nobles? lol, gtfo map.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    Map, I had no intentions to insult you in any way possible. Just pointing something.

I'm sorry but I also fail to see your point on SAMs needing Haste. In my LS, I have never seen a SAm complaining about needing more Haste than a NIN or say WAR for TP gain. Also, I have never seen him cry about losing a Haste+% piece of equip.

I'm also 100% sure that most SAMs use Shura Haidate. Instead of Byakko's haidate.
    Even without the spell haste, I still out parse ninjas, and end up tanking decent chunks of the mobs. I also don't see why sams would wear the shura over byakko's. For ws, yes, but for tp gain, why?
    I hardly ever got beaten by a SAM. Then again, I have only PTed with about 3-4 during burn PTs.

Also, they say that 60% of your overall damage comes from DoT whereas the remaining comes from your WS. A SAM's DoT is crap, whereas NIN can compete with that on WARs and MNKs.

map.............lvl up nin and just stfu lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Anyway, he challenged us to name "one good reason". I named 2, and he says "oh they don't count". Righto then.
    Your 2 points weren't any good at all. Your first point was that sams don't need haste, cause they can get tp else wear. You fail to realize that with more haste, sams can get even more tp. Your second point you never defended, and have failed to bring up an instance where subtle blow is a factor in a fight.

I don't interject in every thread about the sash. Infact, I pass up almost all the cheap shots you guys try and take at me or my shell. Here i'm finally standing up to your guy's beligerance, and you have not lived up to talk.
    No, my first point WAS NOT sams don't need haste. My first point was that they see diminished returns on haste compared to other jobs. Now I'm thinking that sash went to waste because you're a fucking moron because I've said this in about 10 different ways and you still don't get it.

And my second point was completely valid, and you dismiss it because you think mob tp gain doesn't make a difference. Newsflash: just because you have ninurtas sash does not make you arbiter of what is or is not important. You must spend too much time TPing on adds and not paying attention to how much mp is spent to repair the damage and ailments from gregale wing.
    Sam does not see diminishing return from the haste. I still get tp 6% faster from melee attacks with the belt. I've been saying the same thing 10 times and YOU don't get it. Yes, a lower % of tp gained is from melee, but i don't care what % of tp i get from melee to meditate. I care about how much total tp I make, and I make more total tp with the haste.

Your second point isn't valid, cause you still haven't come up with an instance where mob tp is a considerable factor. Are your ninjas meleeing Jormigand and that's why they need subtle blow to reduce the number of Gregale wings?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

is mnk SAM?
    would a sam wear byakko over shura for TP gain if he had both?

Quote Originally Posted by Banstick
    map.............lvl up nin and just stfu lol
    You mean DRK

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I don't really agree with the argument that a SAM utilizes it as much as a NIN, but I'm not on your server or in your LS to make those kinds of judgement calls.

I REALLY don't agree with the fact that if a SAM did have it, that anything else would be better in that slot. I mean, you're telling me that if you had a SAM with Byakko's Haidate and a Ninurta's Sash, that you'd use Shura Haidate and a Lifebelt/Swordbelt+1 over it for TP? Come on... >_>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

your asking if a MNK would wear shura over byakko's haidate, how does this help you in any way? they are two differnt jobs.. Would a WHM wear a nobles? lol, gtfo map.
    All 3 jobs that can use Shura would benefit more from Byakko's for TP gain, period. Doesn't matter if its a SAM, Shura are WS only if you have Byakko's.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by ps2user
    is mnk SAM?
    I dunno it depends on how sexy they want to look while standing there.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

The jobs are (or should be) very similar in set up, that's why.

My monk has Shura Haidate +1 and I wear Byakko's Haidate for TP gain.

Some people in this thread are retarded and have no idea how melee jobs are played...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

[quote=senoska]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Map":c8bb1
    is mnk SAM?
    I dunno it depends on how sexy they want to look while standing there.[/quote:c8bb1]

lol
    you should go to Ki or alla if you dont know about that.

Anyway, he challenged us to name "one good reason". I named 2, and he says "oh they don't count". Righto then.
    Your 2 points weren't any good at all. Your first point was that sams don't need haste, cause they can get tp else wear. You fail to realize that with more haste, sams can get even more tp. Your second point you never defended, and have failed to bring up an instance where subtle blow is a factor in a fight.

I don't interject in every thread about the sash. Infact, I pass up almost all the cheap shots you guys try and take at me or my shell. Here i'm finally standing up to your guy's beligerance, and you have not lived up to talk.
    No, my first point WAS NOT sams don't need haste. My first point was that they see diminished returns on haste compared to other jobs. Now I'm thinking that sash went to waste because you're a fucking moron because I've said this in about 10 different ways and you still don't get it.

And my second point was completely valid, and you dismiss it because you think mob tp gain doesn't make a difference. Newsflash: just because you have ninurtas sash does not make you arbiter of what is or is not important. You must spend too much time TPing on adds and not paying attention to how much mp is spent to repair the damage and ailments from gregale wing.
    Sam does not see diminishing return from the haste. I still get tp 6% faster from melee attacks with the belt. I've been saying the same thing 10 times and YOU don't get it. Yes, a lower % of tp gained is from melee, but i don't care what % of tp i get from melee to meditate. I care about how much total tp I make, and I make more total tp with the haste.

Your second point isn't valid, cause you still haven't come up with an instance where mob tp is a considerable factor. Are your ninjas meleeing Jormigand and that's why they need subtle blow to reduce the number of Gregale wings?
    Subtle blow affects TP gained from spell damage. You lose.

wouldnt getting a swift belt and giving the sash to a ls nin been better?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

[quote=ps2user][quote=senoska]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Volken":20007
    Quote Originally Posted by "Map":20007
    is mnk SAM?
    I dunno it depends on how sexy they want to look while standing there.[/quote:20007]

lol
    you should go to Ki or alla if you dont know about that.[/quote:20007]

WHOOOOSH

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Your server spams the elemental wheel on grand dragons? you lose.

Your server spams the elemental wheel on grand dragons? you lose.
    Your server gives one of the rarest items (if not THE rarest item) in the game to a SAM?

You lose more

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Banstick
    wouldnt getting a swift belt and giving the sash to a ls nin been better?
    dont expect other people to do something you would have never done it in the first place

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast