BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Defending Ring (lolsash)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

LOL Nightwind got Defending ring?

Why???? lol

Were there really no PLDs there? The short time I was in Ominous, I can't remember Nightwind coming to anything as a tank (NIN). Usually he was BRD or WAR.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GavinBandura
    I'm not sure, Turlos! Perhaps my memory is a bit off today because I am at work. Anyone from Midgard know? This has caught my attention now, and is stopping me from working. (added bonus!)
    im not sure i might have missed some but, Chronoh got right in one of PDs very few kills of KB, Hyjinx, not sure who got when all the JPs teamed up (Momijii???), and then Sanou unless missing one between.

To my knowledge, no NA's on Siren have a D ring. A few JPs have it though from what I have seen. I'm not sure when it dropped last however, not for a while I think

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by further
    LOL Nightwind got Defending ring?

Why???? lol

Were there really no PLDs there? The short time I was in Ominous, I can't remember Nightwind coming to anything as a tank (NIN). Usually he was BRD or WAR.
    lolz point systums r 2 hurd for me to undrstand ; ;

It goes a little something like this in Ominous dog: job that can make use of the item, who with the jobs leveled has the most points, and does that person want it. BRAIN BUSTER TO THE MAX!!11

Don't mind lolRazz, he joined an LS he called trash for equips, he's also required to talk shit about people who have never said anything let alone wronged someone while he's sucking Sinus's little Viet dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret
    I don't know the last time one dropped on Valefor & no NA's on the server have it.
    About 3-4 months ago Wizardry got 2 D. Rings in a row

Galkasaur
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Bastards.

There is about 4 to 6 on midgard

NAs have at least 2 (one in PO one in Valor) I think there were 2 prior as well but those indivudals have long since quit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Epyslon

NAs have at least 2 (one in PO one in Valor) I think there were 2 prior as well but those indivudals have long since quit.

Jps have 3-4 that I was around for, and I was at I think 3 NAs getting a D. Ring on midgard. (I still swear I remembered another one in the last year, but I'll blame that on alzheimers).

So thats 7 I was present for. I wouldnt doubt there were more JP D. Rings at times I didnt feel like waking up at 3-5am.

Edit: Fake-real has 1 too I believe, but I wiped out everything I knew about that char since its not him anymore.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Turlos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyslon

Jps have 3-4 that I was around for, and I was at I think 3 NAs getting a D. Ring on midgard. (I still swear I remembered another one in the last year, but I'll blame that on alzheimers).

So thats 7 I was present for. I wouldnt doubt there were more JP D. Rings at times I didnt feel like waking up at 3-5am.

Edit: Fake-real has 1 too I believe, but I wiped out everything I knew about that char since its not him anymore.
    idk i think this is most i guess theres a JP with one no1 knew about but ive never seen it.

Lei Micken Maris Momijii Rixyuuga
    Obi Cronoh Hyjinx Sanou

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

There are D.rings in Wow?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    Right alongside the Bravuras, Dalmaticas, RDM af2 hats, and E bodies!

Hi2u kearns ^-^ How are the other 4 players and 29 boxed accounts in PO?!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius

Oh snap! Yo like 20mins after you went to bed last night Hydra died, that thing is so stupid.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius

Oh snap! Yo like 20mins after you went to bed last night Hydra died, that thing is so stupid.
    I was waiting for the news update, along the lines of "a HUGE grats to SANOU on finally obtaining your Orobon Lure!!!! <3 Sanou <3"

edit: fuck you and your wierdass name sanou

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The only one I know of is one we got for our LS PLD a couple years back in my old HNMLS. D.ring and m.legs dropped, two PLDs lotted, they agreed whoever lost the lot on d.ring would get m.legs. It's the only one I've personally seen since, but then again I see a lot more fafnirs (and turtles, back in the day) than KBs.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

there are a ton on unicorn.... 3-4 in our shell, 1 got banned, 2 on another NA/EU shell and countless in JP shell bonk

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    2 NAs, 7-8 JPs total on Kujata....last D.ring went to a JP NIN who cant even tank Tiamat, it dropped about 4-5 months ago.
    Tenrou quit too isi :/ (whats up tanking in full nin af w/ d.ring????)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

on kujata only 2 NAs have it that still play... Cett.and Tdogg as far as JPs I know a few of them have it but the only person I can think of at the top of my head is Sio (who got it for whm originally wwwwwwwwww) JPs do weird shit like that on our server. total id say kujata still has maybe 5-6

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    (Please dear god some member of the gimp LS im referring to see my post and make a comment, any small amount of Titan Drama would make my day at work pass faster)
    I agree. Titan Drama is at an all time low. Even the Titan section of KI has been dry for a while. That 3rd party program banning thread had potential but it died too fast.
    Maybe if the 3 of us combined our powers, we could stir up some sort of excitement on titan. You two left me high a dry and the 3rd party bannings thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Map
    (Please dear god some member of the gimp LS im referring to see my post and make a comment, any small amount of Titan Drama would make my day at work pass faster)
    I agree. Titan Drama is at an all time low. Even the Titan section of KI has been dry for a while. That 3rd party program banning thread had potential but it died too fast.
    Maybe if the 3 of us combined our powers, we could stir up some sort of excitement on titan. You two left me high a dry and the 3rd party bannings thread!
    So have you leveled a useful job for that sash yet or...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Map
    By your powers combined, I am Captain Drama!

Captain Drama,
    He's our hero!
    Gonna stir up problems,
    where there's zero!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast