FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Map
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    (Please dear god some member of the gimp LS im referring to see my post and make a comment, any small amount of Titan Drama would make my day at work pass faster)
    I agree. Titan Drama is at an all time low. Even the Titan section of KI has been dry for a while. That 3rd party program banning thread had potential but it died too fast.
    Maybe if the 3 of us combined our powers, we could stir up some sort of excitement on titan. You two left me high a dry and the 3rd party bannings thread!
    By your powers combined, I am Captain Drama!

Captain Drama,
    He's our hero!
    Gonna stir up problems,
    where there's zero!
    I <3 you in the straitest way possible Septimus.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy
    it's about time, 4 posts 4tw

S T R A I G H T

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I forget again, why is it that the sash isn't good for sam, and should only go to a ninja?

oh that's right, cause it has NIN in the name, LOL

and for those of you wondering, I am leveling a job that the sash it good for....corsair.

I forget again, why is it that the sash isn't good for sam, and should only go to a ninja?

and for those of you wondering, I am leveling a job that the sash it good for....corsair.
    ...Just try to justify that. Seriously.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

(Please dear god some member of the gimp LS im referring to see my post and make a comment, any small amount of Titan Drama would make my day at work pass faster)
    I agree. Titan Drama is at an all time low. Even the Titan section of KI has been dry for a while. That 3rd party program banning thread had potential but it died too fast.
    Maybe if the 3 of us combined our powers, we could stir up some sort of excitement on titan. You two left me high a dry and the 3rd party bannings thread!
    As much as I love reading about it, I don't touch Karasu/Relentless drama with a 10 foot pole.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Haven't heard of a D.ring dropping on Ifrit in a while. Only two NA have/had it on Ifrit. One being Backlash who quit recently, and the other PLD I don't remember his name. Seem to recall something about it being ninja lotted or something.

But to answer your question, it's been a few months since a ring dropped on Ifrit.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Level WHM so you can use teh +haste for heals and the +spell interrupt when you overcure

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Beave
    Haven't heard of a D.ring dropping on Ifrit in a while. Only two NA have/had it on Ifrit. One being Backlash who quit recently, and the other PLD I don't remember his name. Seem to recall something about it being ninja lotted or something.

But to answer your question, it's been a few months since a ring dropped on Ifrit.
    Nah the other NA Defending Ring on Ifrit belongs to no other than Valisk, who is in our own LS Atariii. I remember clearly it was not ninja lotted either.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    Quote Originally Posted by further
    LOL Nightwind got Defending ring?

Why???? lol

Were there really no PLDs there? The short time I was in Ominous, I can't remember Nightwind coming to anything as a tank (NIN). Usually he was BRD or WAR.
    lolz point systums r 2 hurd for me to undrstand ; ;

It goes a little something like this in Ominous dog: job that can make use of the item, who with the jobs leveled has the most points, and does that person want it. BRAIN BUSTER TO THE MAX!!11
    No, Volken, it goes a little something like this: greedy shit ass leader of LS, who decides they're better than everyone, decides to take the best item in the game for himself because he can. I also hear he likes to increase his points without notice. But only for himself, of course.

The fact that Nightwind, of anyone on Remora, got the first Defending Ring to drop is quite amazing and only shows how utterly stupid and blind his LS is.

Further, how can you still play this game when SE let's shit like that happen? =/ (or do you still play?)

RMTing for $3500 USD wins. Aha.

(P.S. Nightwind's a fucktard.)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    By your powers combined, I am Captain Drama!

Captain Drama,
    He's our hero!
    Gonna stir up problems,
    where there's zero!
    Do we get rings?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Seems like theres much more completed relics then D.rings. -.-

d ring is probly the rarest drop in the game

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora

Why???? lol

Were there really no PLDs there? The short time I was in Ominous, I can't remember Nightwind coming to anything as a tank (NIN). Usually he was BRD or WAR.

It goes a little something like this in Ominous dog: job that can make use of the item, who with the jobs leveled has the most points, and does that person want it. BRAIN BUSTER TO THE MAX!!11
    I don't like Nightwind, so he must cheat on his linkshells point system.
    Fixed. There is and always will be people in every linkshell that don't like the leader, and would rather talk shit to people such as yourselves than quit the LS. As 1 of 3 who take attendance for every event, I can tell you you're wrong, but thanks for playing.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Those screen shots make me sad. 20+ Kings kills for me (We dont camp them 24/7 so 20+ is a decent number in my book) and 0 martial and 0 d-rings to show. Not even a drop.

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora

Why???? lol

I don't like Nightwind, so he must cheat on his linkshells point system.
    Fixed. There is and always will be people in every linkshell that don't like the leader, and would rather talk shit to people such as yourselves than quit the LS. As 1 of 3 who take attendance for every event, I can tell you you're wrong, but thanks for playing.
    let me interject as an unbiased observer. Your leader is a fucking moron/itemwhore/piece of shit for not giving d ring to the most senior pld at the event. Example#2 of why straight up point systems fucking suck (Example#1 already posted on this thread).

lolvertigos

1 NA on Titan in a gimp HNM LS. (Can't kill Fafnir!!.. well they might have in the past 2 weeks but they were getting raped by him around the time they got the ring www)
    lolVertigos

P.S. How goes things on Titan?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Kujata has a ton of D. Rings.

Sio, Expman, Asukiy, Daisukei (2 weeks ago), Tenrou (who is back now), Death..something, Shibubu and 2 more JP's whose names I can't remember in Irregulars, Tdogg, and Cett who is the only NA to get it with his shell. Thats all I can remember at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    let me interject as an unbiased observer. Your leader is a fucking moron/itemwhore/piece of shit for not giving d ring to the most senior pld at the event. Example#2 of why straight up point systems fucking suck (Example#1 already posted on this thread).
    Point systems are fine if the whole LS is cool with it. What mob takes expertly distritbuted rare items to defeat? The answer, of course, is none, so it doesn't really matter who gets [insert obscenely scarce item here], it's all just a 'thank you' for your service to the LS. Might it be cooler if the game was like WoW and you need boss drops on the right people to even think about taking on the next tier of bosses? Maybe, but FFXI isn't like that, so it's a moot point.

I think this post of yours was example #1 of why you're about as sweet as a wet bag of shit.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Epyslon
    d ring is probly the rarest drop in the game
    Really?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast