I just hope tier 2 is % and not fixed.
    I calculated it out and they go like so~

Auto Repair Kit: HP+4%

Auto Repair Kit II: HP+8%

Mana Tank: MP+4%

Mana Tank II: MP+8%

Puppetry Tobe HP boost: HP+3%

Puppetry Tobe MP boost: MP+3%

Now if the rest of the tier IIs follow that pattern, being double the effect for one more elemental cost, that's <3... Since I got tier IIs, I've only used them where available, I've seen a difference...

Well cool thanks everyone for the responses. Keep the info coming. I will continue to search around as I have been to see what I can find but Spoony Bob is right someone posted on alla about the Pulling Strings ENM:

The Moblin Fantocciniman had his Automaton nuke me with stone, thunder and cast poison. Np, My pet using Dark and light Maneuver after it enfeebled, spammed blizzard 2 and again Cure4 me when needed. That is all there was too it. I won and got Drum Magazine to drop.
    And if thats so it will mean those remaining 8 attachments will be $$$ to buy at the AH. /cry

One again thanks to everyone that posted keep checking back. Have a good one.

I was talking mainly about tension spring/stabilizer etc? are those noticable, I've only gotten accel II and tension II

In anycase, with just tension 2 and rng frame me and my pup outparsed a good war at lvl 43-45, he was also 1 lvl above me too.

PUP owns, with these new attachments this will easily continue.

Banned.

BG Level

Nice so things are finally looking good for PUP?

Anyway, in my opinion, Shock Absorber needs to go up by level... something simple like 100 every 10 levels starting at level 20 would be fine... so 700 at level 75, and you got a good tank.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by BRP

Anyway, in my opinion, Shock Absorber needs to go up by level... something simple like 100 every 10 levels starting at level 20 would be fine... so 700 at level 75, and you got a good tank.
    Elcura outparsed a war 1 lvl over him in the mid 40s so that means that PUP is now the beast of all classes, also thanks for sharing more ffxi dream manager club info.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat

Elcura outparsed a war 1 lvl over him in the mid 40s so that means that PUP is now the beast of all classes, also thanks for sharing more ffxi dream manager club info.
    Gosh, Siatdiat, you'd think you would have something important to say.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

GG mr.logic

At higher levels I would probably go with both armor plates on valoredge over one and stoneskin. Load on the fire manuvers and when he gets hate, mix in earth and use repair. Valor can last quite a while this way- Repair recast merits will make it easier, as well.

Well, yes. Everyone underestimates PUP hardcore, when actually it IS one of the stronger classes if you aren't retarded. Enitsu also outparsed pretty much everyone he PT'd with on PUP (bar a couple of pimp MNKs) without any tier 2/new attachments.

So yes, PUP will be a beast if the new attachments are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

Well, yes. Everyone underestimates PUP hardcore, when actually it IS one of the stronger classes if you aren't retarded. Enitsu also outparsed pretty much everyone he PT'd with on PUP (bar a couple of pimp MNKs) without any tier 2/new attachments.

So yes, PUP will be a beast if the new attachments are good.
    It depends on the mobs you're fighting- PUP's effectiveness drops extremely rapidly as you move from VT to IT.

I was fighting ITs all PT. It doesn't matter as long as you aren't fighting IT++ like a retard (and guess what, no one does damage on IT++). Like I said, if you aren't a retard with gear you'll do great damage along with your AtM.

It's. Not. Hard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko

GG mr.logic
    Was exagerated sarcasm. Anyway, BRP hasnt lvled PUP if hes even unlocked it, my reason for posting was b/c I cant help it when I see BRP post acting like hes there to give some valuable input, when he has no actual experience with the subject of the thread, and he follows it up with more make a wish foundation bullshit.

Banned.

BG Level

level 15 PUP, lawl, not high. If I played the job high enough, why would I need to ask questions? PUP is my favorite job out of the three new ones and currently seen as the weakest one, so I would like to keep tabs on it.

Siatdiat, I'm not the sun. Find a hobby.

Sorta off subject but not Tier II attachments are going for 100-500K on Fenrir. I can only imagine how much the other 8 specialty attachments will go for. Just a little tid bit for everyone.

Yeah, couldn't get many tier 2's, Stabilizers going for 200k+ and the others aren't even up most of the time. Might have to get 60 so I can do enm myself (by that time they'll be cheap I bet lol)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I got all my tier IIs from mostly first sales on AH for 100k except Mana Tank II which I forked over 500k for.... semi-glad to hear they are going up, just because I thought I was getting ripped off for being first one to buy them... sounds like I got them cheap now.

EDIT: and wow, just looked at AH sales, on Kujata they've all gone from 100k to about 300~500k... I wouldn't have imagined they'd be so sought after... then again, those PUP mobs are a major pain in the ass.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I just beat ENM60 and it is very confirmed.

I got Worm Mulch and TARGET MARKER(Enhances accuracy against strong enemies).

Fuck yes.

Gonna' go test this thing out.

The fight was semi rough, luckily he pulled out a Stormwaker frame and I move out of its melee range so it kept doing dumb shit like Protect, Aquaveil, and occasionally enfeebled me with stuff that wore pretty quick. Goblin Dice rolls mostly gave him worthless maneuvers which didn't make the automaton do anything out of the ordinary. Only rough part was he landed a hard Raging Fists and dropped me down to 14 hp... lol. My puppet, Mandarin, saved my ass right there with a Cure IV and I spammed many many hipots but it was indeed worth it... Yay for only self-sale on the server for that PUP e-peen. lolz.

-edit-

I would have posted screens, but I turned off windower for the goblin to warp me to the mine shaft (it kills windower too and I'm too lazy to update) I tried to copy the chatbox to clipboard to paste it in later but it apparently didn't work.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...rgetmarker.jpg

Just a little proof~

---Still waiting for Besieged or something, which would prove to be a good test of how well its accuracy is scaled up to mob strength... I have a feeling my automaton is going to get owned up the vagina from pulling hate.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This is a huge slap in the face for PUP. If it drops from an ENM that can only be done once every 5 days and has a CHANCE of dropping, then we are screwed. Unless you can get lucky on the AH, there is no chance any PUP will have these pieces for a loooooong time. Way to go, SE.

Banned.

BG Level

there is no chance any PUP will have these pieces for a loooooong time. Way to go, SE.
    You mean instead of camping a HNM, they can just do something solo with exp rewards and no exp loss? Sounds abit okay to me.