Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    there is no chance any PUP will have these pieces for a loooooong time. Way to go, SE.
    You mean instead of camping a HNM, they can just do something solo with exp rewards and no exp loss? Sounds abit okay to me.
    HNMs pop daily? >_>; 24hr > 120hr wait

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah, I'm not happy about it either, but... I am kinda' pleased that they are only obtainable by skilled lv.60+ PUPs for the most part (or ones just loaded with hipots). It'll also be a pisser if you get the same one to drop in the ENM twice. It might sell for a big chunk(especially since tier IIs are bordering 500k a pop), but maybe in a few weeks or a month PUPs will have gathered more of these and extras/doubles can be traded around the... lol...PUP community...

PUP swap meet okgo.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The problem regarding this versus king/ HNM drops is that PUPs will most likely need these pieces to function well on those type of mobs in any end game shell. A PUP swap meet sounds fun and all but I can count the number of Fairy 55+ PUPs on two hands. The market is going to be pretty bad. Oh and also, the ENM can go horribly wrong very quickly. I rather wish a HNM would drop them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Considering the first time I did the ENM I didnt get jackshit -the whole 8 attachments in ONE ENM pisses me off horribly. It'd take 40 days minimum if every attachment dropped in rotation and one dropped everytime. But realistically - without touching the AH, it'll take aroud 120 days. I hate my life.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Seeing as you wont claim the HNM every time it pops, and the good drops are off a HQ that pops every 4-7 days... I dont see that as being as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    Seeing as you wont claim the HNM every time it pops, and the good drops are off a HQ that pops every 4-7 days... I dont see that as being as bad.
    Seriously. You dont need those attachments, they seem really good, but its kinda cool not maxxing out your job in a week.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Seriously. You dont need those attachments, they seem really good, but its kinda cool not maxxing out your job in a week.
    Seeing the time needed to obtain all 8 of these, I just hope they are that impressive... I have yet to be able to test this crap out. Besieged while I was in Limbus, and Undead won... But I did show up long enough to get a screenshot of Medusa and get 45 IS/EXP. ;D!

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, if these attachments do indeed increase damage on HNMs and make the maton somewhat of a solid DD for them, the absence of these pieces would be greatly noticed. PUP needs all the boost it can get and this certainly won't help. I am intrigued to see the results of the pieces though.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    Seeing the time needed to obtain all 8 of these, I just hope they are that impressive... I have yet to be able to test this crap out. Besieged while I was in Limbus, and Undead won... But I did show up long enough to get a screenshot of Medusa and get 45 IS/EXP. ;D!
    lol it doesnt take that long at a time. I'm more pissed at the reward rate, of say, dynamis-xarca. Think how much you get for 35ish people and 3h30m. Compare to one person, 45 minutes, every 5 days (includes travel time) and this is NOTHING.

It makes me sad to see all 8 in one ENM. /cry As for the HNM thing I understand both sides of that but maybe instead of ENM or HNM they could have made them drop from ISNM's the 8 specialty ones (tier II's already drop from there) which all you have to do is spend IS points and do daily. Just my 2 cents. Like always thanks to all that posted to help clear up some of the mystery behind these attachments. Happy hunting and good luck all you PUP on the ENM's.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

lol it doesnt take that long at a time. I'm more pissed at the reward rate, of say, dynamis-xarca. Think how much you get for 35ish people and 3h30m. Compare to one person, 45 minutes, every 5 days (includes travel time) and this is NOTHING.
    If these attachments are awesome as balls, I'll agree with you completely that it's so nice for PUP to get their top notch items from a lv.60 solo fight guarenteed to be there every 5 days, no competition. Although I now know of 2 pups are 0/1 on drops. Enitsu, and Kujata's local 75 Galka pup(lol). However, if these attachments fail to deliver, this is just an annoying, time-consuming route to become "not gimp."

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Hurry and test! I am really interested to see how this attachment performs. When is your next Dynamis / HNM fight going to be? Maybe pop a popable HNM to test like Kurrea? Idk, but hurry! lol

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Hurry and test! I am really interested to see how this attachment performs. When is your next Dynamis / HNM fight going to be? Maybe pop a popable HNM to test like Kurrea? Idk, but hurry! lol
    I keep trying to come 68 pup to all our raids!

<Mioko> coming PUP
    <LS> lol.
    <Mioko> no really
    <LS> umm... BRD.
    <Mioko> :\
    <Mioko> PUP? ok
    <LS> [/breaklinkshell]? ok
    <Mioko> ; _ ;

I'm just pissed that I missed the besieged I was waiting for, only to lose the AC so there won't be another for a while... I'll try and yank some friends out to fight Marids or something later tonight.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

<Mioko> coming PUP
    <LS> lol.
    <Mioko> no really
    <LS> umm... BRD.
    <Mioko> PUP? ok
    <Mioko> ; _ ;

I'm just pissed that I missed the besieged I was waiting for, only to lose the AC so there won't be another for a while... I'll try and tank some friends out to fight Marids or something later tonight.
    Tell your linkshell to be more advantageous!!!

<Mioko> coming PUP
    <LS> lol.
    <Mioko> no really
    <LS> umm... BRD.
    <Mioko> PUP? ok
    <Mioko> ; _ ;

I'm just pissed that I missed the besieged I was waiting for, only to lose the AC so there won't be another for a while... I'll try and yank some friends out to fight Marids or something later tonight.
    If you cant come when you get your pup is 75 your ls is boring D: WE MUST KNOW THE TRUTH

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

seeing as they are sellable... maybe enough pup will do the bcnm to AH the repeats they get. Or maybe you can trade your repeats w/ other pup for the repeats they get... could be worse... they COULD be ex,

enm drop rate

if one dropped 100% on a win, wouldnt be TOO bad. Ive won the rdm FIGHT several times now though and only just got the drop the last time I did it. Seems odd to have so many rewards , and timeless ever-useful ones at that, from this enm, which gives other jobs expendable and mostly crappy items. hopefully the drop rate while not 100%, is better than it is for other jobs...

makes me want to rush to pup60 asap as i can start the inevitable once a week gamble-thon. Gotta catch em all >.<

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah the fact that the ENM 60 items have never been groundbreaking and that you can only try every 5 days makes these attachments a real struggle, especially for those serious about bringing PUP to ls events and being effective.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ok... finally tested this out, here's what I got...

Lv/Frame: Lv.68 Valoredge X-900 head & frame
    Base DEX: 61

Acc Attachments: Target Marker and Heat Seeker
    Heat Seeker=Analyzes enemy evasion patterns and gradually enhances accuracy.
    Tarket Marker=Enhances accuracy against strong enemies.

Melee Skill: 202/217
    This is 15 levels under the cap for Lv 68, making it approximately lv.62~63 in Melee Skill.

Mob: IT++ Marid
    I couldn't hit the damn thing, if not for 0 dmg with:
    DEX: 78, (13~17 more DEX than the automaton)
    Accuracy+35
    Hand-tohand skill: 208 (6 levels higher than the automaton)

Marid 1:1 Ltng. Maneuver (DEX+2)
    Final hit percentage: 81%

Marid 2:1, occasionally 2 Ltng. Maneuvers (DEX+2~4)
    Final hit percentage: 87%

Marid 3:0 Maneuvers
    Final hit percentage: 66%

My conclusion: IT OWNS

Thats awesome :D Grats. Finally a pet worth a damn.