FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Odd
    they are from ashu talif
    1) damn, I called that.

2) boooo~

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

its a good thing b/c at least they shouldn't be able to support the high price that ENM attachments command. (not limited to once every 5 days or PUP60+ only and not likely to fall into the hands of someone who will use them)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Finally something to use all those darn cerb claws for.

New Merits
    BG Level

they are from ashu talif
    1st/2nd/3rd? NM killed / not killed , any other details? I guess I'll finally have something to use my IS on other than warp coins, but I'd rather not spam without knowing what some of the so called "conditions" are for the drops.

-Vyzrael (Asura)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

only info i could get was that it was from the 2nd or 3rd bc

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Somewhat good to hear. People will be doing these Assaults alot so they should be plenty of the market soon enough. Plus, you can actually do them less than 5 days >.>

Oh and got these today (Lumber dropped to 100k overnight!). First one on the server!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...adessainit.jpg

The crafter was 100 Bonecraft, 60 WW, and 33 Smithing (he had guild support)

Oh and ignore the NQ Staves >.> HQs were loaned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Oh and ignore the NQ Staves >.> HQs were loaned out.
    You silly game "elitests", grats on knucks.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Slight sidetrack.. AF body or Pahluwan? Is the automaton bonuses on AF worth it compared to Pahluwan?

Vobent

lolpuphopestaff >,>.........Why is SE so useless.

New Merits
    BG Level

Slight sidetrack.. AF body or Pahluwan? Is the automaton bonuses on AF worth it compared to Pahluwan?
    P body, the AF body bonuses are minimal. AF body gets used with the ENM60 though, so you'll still see 75 PUPs running around in it.

-Vyzrael (Asura)

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, the Pahluwan body is considered broken and I haven't really focused on those specific assaults. Whether +5 accuracy is better than the HP and MP automaton boost is debatable but I like the look of the body.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's been a while since I tested, but I think boosts from AF body are +2% to MP and HP. 5 more Acc and some HP is definitely > that. From another PUP source, I'm told the HP boost from adaman sainti is also a weak ass ~2% or so.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    It's been a while since I tested, but I think boosts from AF body are +2% to MP and HP. 5 more Acc and some HP is definitely > that. From another PUP source, I'm told the HP boost from adaman sainti is also a weak ass ~2% or so.
    When you stack it all up plus both auto repair kits, Valoredge has 1911 HP @75.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Well, the Pahluwan body is considered broken and I haven't really focused on those specific assaults. Whether +5 accuracy is better than the HP and MP automaton boost is debatable but I like the look of the body.
    Pahluwan body isn't broken, that's the Sipahi Jawshan I thought that reduced your criticals rather than increased them?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Tahngarthor
    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    When you stack it all up plus both auto repair kits, Valoredge has 1911 HP @75.
    If you're using your Valoredge as a tank on some HNM that you have no reason to be melee'ing... then yeah, Adaman Sainti + Auto Repair Kit + Auto Repair Kit II + Puppetry Tobe would be an reasonable option. However, as we all know, that's not going to be the case for some time.... so, Pln. body is most likely best choice for any current Puppetmaster doing the only thing they can do at this time, which is do mediocre melee dmg and endlessly sac AV.

I tried a test run as backup tank on Cynoprosopi last night but that wyrm dies way too fast to build up enough hate to the point of semi-tanking.

pln body isnt enough better to me- the automaton needs more HP more than I do, and from everything ive heard the crit rate + is so negligable it may as well not be there. (And AF looks cooler XD) hopefully relic will be made of win.

On a side note, it's probably my imagination, but I seem to be critting more than before with these adaman sainti. hidden effect? Probably my imagination. Everyone knows it runs wild >.>

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Using Repair removes the need for HP+2% on your Automaton over Acc+5 and Crit%+ on you, in any realistic scenario thus far.

Not needing to spend the gil on repair because your automaton lasts one 20 mins to the next in caedarva mire > using repair

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Tired of being off-topic but Automaton HP + 2%ish is not going to make any difference. We are talking about 26~28 HP here. Don't make the job any more gimp than it already is and get a Pahluwan Khazagand. It's just sounding like excuses for not having enough AP for it yet.