Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blue Mage Testimony     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Blue Mage Testimony

Curious, anyone confirm where the hell these things drop yet? I assume Mamool Ja Mimicers, but then again, SE loves to throw us curveballs. Anyone get one yet?

Learn2Read update notes.

Re: Blue Mage Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by Cythe
    Curious, anyone confirm where the hell these things drop yet? I assume Mamool Ja Mimicers, but then again, SE loves to throw us curveballs. Anyone get one yet?

-Artifact quests -- Players will receive equipment specific to their jobs (artifact armor) by completing these quests.
    -Limit break quests -- Players can raise their maximum level to 75 by completing the limit break quest for their job.
    *The new limit break quests will only be made available after the player has completed all artifact quests for that job.

I got a corsair test off a DC lamia. Try fighting the DCs.

Have they even made G5 for new jobs? I didnt read about it in notes. Of course, I could have,the new merits might have distracted me from remembering it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Credos

-Artifact quests -- Players will receive equipment specific to their jobs (artifact armor) by completing these quests.
    -Limit break quests -- Players can raise their maximum level to 75 by completing the limit break quest for their job.
    *The new limit break quests will only be made available after the player has completed all artifact quests for that job.
    I expected stupid responses, but I don't recall saying "HOW DO I GET LIMIT BRAEK QUESTX0R!?"

I was curious if anyone had found where they drop, not where to start the quest. I already flagged the quest. I'm now searching for the testimony.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Ah, then they probably do drop off the Mimicers. Thanks.

I expected stupid responses, but I don't recall saying "HOW DO I GET LIMIT BRAEK QUESTX0R!?"

I was curious if anyone had found where they drop, not where to start the quest. I already flagged the quest. I'm now searching for the testimony.
    Enhance your calm John Spartan. I've spent the last day or so in Mamook recovering the AC for Sylph, and haven't seen one testimony drop.

Why don't you go and try it out for youself? That would be the intelligent thing to do.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Enhance your calm John Spartan.
    That is the funniest thing I have EVER read on these boards.

You sir, win.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Enhance your calm John Spartan. I've spent the last day or so in Mamook recovering the AC for Sylph, and haven't seen one testimony drop.

Why don't you go and try it out for youself? That would be the intelligent thing to do.
    I'm killing Mimicers as I post here. I was trying to confirm if I was killing the right mob, so I don't waste an hour+ killing the wrong thing.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Enhance your calm John Spartan.
    That is the funniest thing I have EVER read on these boards.

You sir, win.
    lol demolition man.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

should read the question before you answer the completely wrong thing Might be smart to not click a random topic without reading its name and respond to the first 6 words of your assumed question.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

HOLY SHIT YOU MEAN THE BLUE MAGE TESTIMONY DROPS OFF THE BLUE MAGE MOBS ?!?!?!?!?!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    HOLY SHIT YOU MEAN THE BLUE MAGE TESTIMONY DROPS OFF THE BLUE MAGE MOBS ?!?!?!?!?!
    The comparison I was making in particular was the DC Lamia vs DC Mamool(Mimicers are DC), not that it in fact dropped off the BLU mob. If you read my first post, you'd notice how I pointed out I was asking because SE might have made them drop off something ridiculous, like a level 95 HNM or something, considering we had to fight level 80+ mobs for level 58 AF.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

The comparison I was making in particular was the DC Lamia vs DC Mamool(Mimicers are DC), not that it in fact dropped off the BLU mob. If you read my first post, you'd notice how I pointed out I was asking because SE might have made them drop off something ridiculous, like a level 95 HNM or something, considering we had to fight level 80+ mobs for level 58 AF.
    You can just go ahead and say shut the fuck up Nynja if you want too.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

That's not written in stone...just no one else has found any other possible alternatives.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Considering where Samurai, Red Mage and Dark Knight Testimonies can come from, I wouldn't put it past SE to put BLU Testimonies somewhere weird, too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Also considering the limit break quests have nothing to do (so far at least) with Maat, this might be fun to try.

And to answer the original question, you can rent a chocobo at the chocobo stables. o.ob

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Considering where Samurai, Red Mage and Dark Knight Testimonies can come from, I wouldn't put it past SE to put BLU Testimonies somewhere weird, too.
    You bring up a good point there, however...are there any high lvl sam or drk beastmen ??

nooooope

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    You bring up a good point there, however...are there any high lvl sam or drk beastmen ??

nooooope
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/3213
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/3215
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/1489
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/1184