+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Most condoms can hold at least a gallonof water without popping

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra

I also drove an ice cream truck for the summer one year. Best job ever to have on your resume btw.
    Dumb blonde question, but are you being serious here? And if you are, why is it a good job to have on your resume?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle

I also drove an ice cream truck for the summer one year. Best job ever to have on your resume btw.
    Dumb blonde question, but are you being serious here? And if you are, why is it a good job to have on your resume?
    I am serious. And reason being ever since I was able to put it on my resume when I get job interviews that's all we ever end up talking about. It's like people know ice cream truck drivers exists, but then never expect to actually meet one.

Plus I have a lot of great ice-breaker type stories involving it. It was a 1957 Good Humor truck where no gauge worked (mileage gauge was maxed out), and if you went over 40 mph you would lose control of the steering wheel. Plus, I believe I was working for the mob, still not sure on that one. Needless to say I have a lot of funny stories and it seems to get me the job because I can always get the employer to laugh hysterically over it.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Ahh, that makes sense! Thanks

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I'm pretty sure if you look on the net, you'll find a condom long enough somewhere. After all, I think it was the 1998 Guiness Book of World Records that recorded the largest penis ever being 9-feet long or something like that (don't quote me on that it's something I remember seeing back in Junior High).

anyhow

Ksandra you should go out with me some time

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan

Let's see. My bf is Asain...but you have Gary Oldman in your sig....HOW CAN ONE GIRL CHOOSE?!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Let's see. My bf is Asain...but you have Gary Oldman in your sig....HOW CAN ONE GIRL CHOOSE?!
    Sorry.. I cant resist:

Well, I guess that explains why you didnt know about the big condoms..

Forgive me! >< I had to, cant resist the asian jokes D:

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I wonder if you ever clowned at a party I was at. How long ago did you do this stuff?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX

Sorry.. I cant resist:

Well, I guess that explains why you didnt know about the big condoms..

Forgive me! >< I had to, cant resist the asian jokes D:
    lmao I laughed, he wasn't amused. XD

And quicket I stopped doing partys and fairs around 1997ish. Only in connecticut. D:

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Balloon animals made out of condoms.....unlikely->

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/431 ... ondom.html
    lol! I almost fell out of my chair

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

And quicket I stopped doing partys and fairs around 1997ish. Only in connecticut. D:
    Yeah... it's pretty safe to say I haven't been to a party with a clown anytime after 1997. Pre-1997 is another story. You wouldn't have happened to have gone by a clown name like Wheezy or Sleazy or Bozo, have you?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Yeah... it's pretty safe to say I haven't been to a party with a clown anytime after 1997. Pre-1997 is another story. You wouldn't have happened to have gone by a clown name like Wheezy or Sleazy or Bozo, have you?
    hmmm nope, I changed my name from time to time but it was always like Suzy the Crazy Clown or something like that. I can't remember my sister's name or our fake grandma (she wasn't really our grandma by relation but she acted like one for us and was a clown on the side, which is how I learned everything).

And does this offer include ice cream Daahan? D:

...what part of Connecticut, because I'm originally from Groton, and pre-'97 I was still living there.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Toralyn
    ...what part of Connecticut, because I'm originally from Groton, and pre-'97 I was still living there.
    lmao if you ever went to a party where there was an older clown and two younger ones, or went to a preston fair with a girl who did ventriloguism with a dog puppet, that was probably me. XD

lmao if you ever went to a party where there was an older clown and two younger ones, or went to a preston fair with a girl who did ventriloguism with a dog puppet, that was probably me. XD
    I have to ask, Ksandra, how old are you exactly? I'm almost 22, and I always figured you were mabe 26-27ish at the most, but now I'm not sure.

And yeah, I can vaguely remember multiple clowns at parties when I was younger, not sure if it was 2 younger clowns and an older one though.

[ninja edit]: rfhoqthoq LOL. I've seen you before then. I remember going to a preston fair when my grandparents came up one week and seeing a girl do ventriliquism with a dog puppet, I got one a few months later for my birthday XD

I DEMAND PICS

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I have to ask, Ksandra, how old are you exactly? I'm almost 22, and I always figured you were mabe 26-27ish at the most, but now I'm not sure.

And yeah, I can vaguely remember multiple clowns at parties when I was younger, not sure if it was 2 younger clowns and an older one though.

[ninja edit]: rfhoqthoq LOL. I've seen you before then. I remember going to a preston fair when my grandparents came up one week and seeing a girl do ventriliquism with a dog puppet, I got one a few months later for my birthday XD
    LMFAO omg that's so awesome XD

>.>;

<.<;

was I good? Oo

I still have my dog btw but he has a few holes in him now

[eidt] btw I'm 26, I was very young when I started and stopped when I was about 17 XD

>.>

<.<

Yeah, I kind went into a ventriliquist phase from about 10-12, moved to HI and lost interest, like a lot of kids do. I honestly don't remember if you were any good, I just saw you mentioned having a dog puppet and went "....oh shit", haha.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

>.>

<.<

Yeah, I kind went into a ventriliquist phase from about 10-12, moved to HI and lost interest, like a lot of kids do. I honestly don't remember if you were any good, I just remember seeing the dog "talk" and thought it was kind of cool and wanted to do it too, hence the reason I got a dog puppet.
    XD I feel like I've placed my mark on this world by influencing someone into doing something......must. get. own. tv. station. bwhahahahahahaha *hack*cough*weeze*