BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jorm     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Chupunpupun
    Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Jorm's Loot Pool > Hydra

Sad, but true. This post served no other point than to say that.
    <_< Went from jorm straight to hydra too, yesterday was the "HNM no one cares about" tour.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4134/gooddealhn9.jpg

For the low low price of 30 mill and 5 thousand HP YOU TOO can obtain your very own 100 TP item.

I think you should walk around in a NQ Amemet mantle. It's the cool thing to do.
    What's the latent for the torque?
    Ryko.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

It's a crappy item, although I did use it on kirin as PLD/NIN when it used sleepga and I didnt have hate. 1 macro pres and voila, I'm up and going again, able to cure the WHM etc.

It's a crappy item, although I did use it on kirin as PLD/NIN when it used sleepga and I didnt have hate. 1 macro pres and voila, I'm up and going again, able to cure the WHM etc.
    omg, you found a use for the item? Incoming next week: Squeenix updates so that you can't gear swap while in combat, smashing another toothpick with a sledgehammer.

Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    Anytime I see Jorm, I always notice her wings up when there's ice weather... which in the Range happens almost constantly.

This occurs even if no one's fought her recently (did an ENM last night, and no one's attempted Jorm since the update... wings in the air during weather).

She's trying to get attention because no one has touched her in days. Jorm is emo like that.

23 years old

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trinsian
    omg, you found a use for the item? Incoming next week: Squeenix updates so that you can't gear swap while in combat, smashing another toothpick with a sledgehammer.
    Yeah go figure, being immune to sleep is actually pretty nice in dual tank situations.

Yeah go figure, being immune to sleep is actually pretty nice in dual tank situations.
    So is using the Torque to lose HP and Cure IV yourself to get extra hate, and take hate off the other tank, meanwhile getting TP in the process for Chivalry. :wink:

Its situational, but it does have its uses, even if they are kinda risky.

23 years old

BG Level

Yeah but on kirin it was sort of one of those unnecessary applications with greatfuckyouintheasswind spam all over the place.

Yeah but on kirin it was sort of one of those unnecessary applications with greatfuckyouintheasswind spam all over the place.
    Yeah, was just bringing up another use where the Torque isnt completely pointless.

23 years old

BG Level

I just needed a reason to say "fuckyouintheass" in the middle of a word, to be honest, that and I really need to get both chivalry and an ethereal like yesterday.

I just needed a reason to say "fuckyouintheass" in the middle of a word, to be honest, that and I really need to get both chivalry and an ethereal like yesterday.
    even this loldrg got off his ass and got his Ethereal

Wow..get Ethereal like now. That should be somewhere between E.Body and Relic Horn on your list. It's pretty amazing, and I've seen fights won solely because of the MP given back by that earring (as PLD/WAR). Chivalry is equally nice, especially on Hydra where Spirits Within does jackshit.

23 years old

BG Level

even this loldrg got off his ass and got his Ethereal
    That's cute, spanky. It serves (well served) me exactly 0 purpose other than what my other earrings provided up until this point, and even then it's for my PLD, and I don't even know how far down I can go the "secondary, tertiary, quaternary" line of job preference/necessity to get to PLD and not slap myself for sounding more pretentious than normal.

Subtitle: loldrg

That said I know it's an amazing earring, it's just one of those "meh I'll get to it, what are the chances i'd be on PLD for anything anyway?" sort of things >_> lo and behold.

I think I'm allergic to level capped zones >B| oh well, I'll put up with it, I can sell my merman's, insomnia and other crap atferwards.

We killed Jorm last Sunday. and his/her wings were up as we were gathering. There were 2 people dicking around there, but I doubt the engaged Jorm.

I think it's a glitch, cause they never went down in the time it took us to gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Epincus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    i think what's more confusing is why you're even fighting jorm in the first place
    Jorm's Loot Pool > Hydra

Sad, but true. This post served no other point than to say that.
    only slightly cuz they both still equip loldrg

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Asherek Raitmeaux
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth

Wow, like don't even joke about that.

I can even see that happening....