Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 144
  1. #1
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Suspended for 72 hours for saying "penis" and &quo

    Some chick says something stonerish in shout about cows flying in Whitegate. Okay, so my response, to complement her silliness...

    PEEPEE POOPOO LOL
    VAGINA LOL
    LOL PENIS LOL

    Oh... what happens next...

    GM
    GM
    GM
    GM

    Yeah, so, usually, people are just kidding around, but not this time, I suppose. I'm banned for 72 hours. The GM couldn't speak a lick of English and didn't answer my questions. What I find strange is content of the game in the stories is worse than saying "penis" and "vagina."

    Unfair. What do you guys think?

  2. #2

    I think Ryko needs a new avatar.

    What do you guys think?

  3. #3
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    347
    BG Level
    4

    Catalyst wrote:
    What do you guys think?
    I think "do your parents know your using the internet unsupervised?"

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarukiss
    I think Ryko needs a new avatar.

    What do you guys think?
    His avatar keeps me entertained for hours on end. I think no!

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarukiss
    I think Ryko needs a new avatar.

    What do you guys think?
    His avatar keeps me entertained for hours on end. I think no!
    Ryko's avatar makes me want to put the lotion in the basket.

  6. #6
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    195
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Suspended for 72 hours for saying "penis" and

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    VAGINA LOL

    What do you guys think?
    you're probably too young to know what to do with one of those.

  7. #7
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Lol?

    I'm a grown man. I don't see the difference between saying "vagina" and "penis" and "weiner" and "do-wally." I bet I wouldn't get suspended for saying the latter two ; ;.

  8. #8
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    wtf is a do-wally?

  9. #9
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,862
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina

    That site really helped me to find out what a vagina was. I never knew it was a part of the womans body :/

    Guys, can you help me out a bit more? I need more info.

  10. #10
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina

    That site really helped me to find out what a vagina was. I never knew it was a part of the womans body :/

    GUys, can you help me out a bit more? I need more info.
    It's where babies come from!

    wtf is a do-wally?
    What the fuck is a wtf?

  11. #11
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    195
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Lol?

    I'm a grown man.
    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    VAGINA LOL

    What do you guys think?
    you've probably never had one of those.
    fixed.

  12. #12
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Lol?

    I'm a grown man.
    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    VAGINA LOL

    What do you guys think?
    you've probably never had one of those.
    fixed.
    I sure hope. It'd suck to one day wake up with one. My girlfriend would freak out.

  13. #13
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,862
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Lol?

    I'm a grown man.
    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    VAGINA LOL

    What do you guys think?
    you've probably never had one of those.
    fixed.
    I sure hope. It'd suck to one day wake up with one. My girlfriend would freak out.
    I dunno.. having a womans body for a day or two could be fun.

  14. #14
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Your avatar is made of win.

    Oh yeah and thats gay but what do you expect, I did get a guy 72 hour'd because he was shouting about rape, the guy always pissed me of though so thats why I called lol.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bash.org
    Pussy
    What?
    Pussy
    Huh?
    Pussy
    I don't get it
    AND YOU NEVER WILL!

  16. #16
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Lol?

    I'm a grown man.
    Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    VAGINA LOL

    What do you guys think?
    you've probably never had one of those.
    fixed.
    I sure hope. It'd suck to one day wake up with one. My girlfriend would freak out.
    I dunno.. having a womans body for a day or two could be fun.
    Hmm... if it were planned, lol...

    I'd probably fondle my tits and other things all day... heh heh http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1...ance5jwtg2.gif.


    Oh yeah and thats gay but what do you expect, I did get a guy 72 hour'd because he was shouting about rape, the guy always pissed me of though so thats why I called lol.
    Yeah, if it's about rape and anything... really bad... sure, they'd deserve it.

    BUT

    PENIS

    VAGINA

    ...lol?

    I'll admit there are a few people that have beef with me from shit that happened a long time ago in my noob days, but what other kind of people would be spiteful enough to GM someone over such trivial bullshit? Virgin, acne-ridden 15-year-olds are who.

    I reckon I won't say VAGINA and PENIS anymore .

    Missing out on my daily dose.

  17. #17
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    544
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'd say suspending someone for shouting stupid shit is a step in the right direction tbh.

  18. #18
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,006
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Machazareel
    I'd say suspending someone for shouting stupid shit is a step in the right direction tbh.
    QFT



    I reckon I won't say VAGINA and PENIS anymore Sad.

    Missing out on my daily dose.
    Do you expect people to take you seriously as an adult if you have a "Daily Dose" of saying vulgarities?


    and I STILL want to know what a Do-wally is. Wikipedia has 0 entires for that word. Hell, UrbanDictionary doesn't even have an entry.

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    741
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    ??????????


    Ban Catalyst.

  20. #20
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Do you expect people to take you seriously as an adult if you have a "Daily Dose" of saying vulgarities?


    and I STILL want to know what a Do-wally is. Wikipedia has 0 entires for that word. Hell, UrbanDictionary doesn't even have an entry.
    Since when were "penis" and "vagina" considered vulgar? Are you a prude? What's there to be afraid of?

    Like I said, my shout was in reply to the girl's silly shout. Maybe so she wouldn't feel alone.

    And, depending on location, there's different slang for anatomy. Some people call the penis a "Jimmy." I could ask why would someone call it a Jimmy, but I'd be dumb for asking when it's implied .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Another "date" with SE (for 1 hour ^.^)
    By bercus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 2007-08-23, 14:42
  2. Its time to play Gunbound for 16 hours
    By Enitsu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2005-07-18, 20:42