Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm from the same server as Tymon, same situation.

Not sure about him, but I was given a 72 hour susp years ago from some jerk accusing me of flee hacking. Of course the GM was naive enough to believe it and was put on my record I assume.

I've never cheated and that's the only thing to come close. Still boggles my mind how others who cheat blatantly weren't caught.

Still no letter here either. Using scwall's thf while he's 'quitting'...Still pissed I never saw this coming to send him all my gear.

Gonna try to get in touch with sage sundi, seeings as this letter may take longer than I expected. mailto:[email protected] if you're interested, Tymon.

I'm pretty determined on gettin my account back, will probably take ages though....

I miss my club ;;

Everyone calls Monday morning. Think morning/midday Wednesday or Thursday if you don't like sitting on hold for an hour long-distance.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

never call the first weekly day of business cause if your not caller number 1 you mise well be caller number 10,000. midweek is always best.

I called on Friday the 21st, when they had banned me. The guy over the phone told me the letter would explain why I was banned. He wasn't allowed to tell me and/or didn't know why I was banned. He wasn't allowed to tell me if I was among the 2000 accounts, but it's safe to assume that I was.

Info Center is pretty useless for this matter.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

think of this as some time apart or a breakup from SE. they don't need to give you a reason why becaue you should know the reason why. so the best thing to do is crawl back to SE and beg for forgiveness or move on.