BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Then quit.

Do you just talk to Naja to continue missions from where they left off before this update?

Wait.... Hold it... Not yet...

OK FLAME!

Seriously though, I'm at work now and would like to know where to get started for when I get home.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Do you just talk to Naja to continue missions from where they left off before this update?

OK FLAME!

Seriously though, I'm at work now and would like to know where to get started for when I get home.
    Naja>Alzadaal>Naja(after 1 game day)>Nashmau(???, its where we're going now)

talk to pyopyoroon in nashmau

Vobent

Need jody's acid after talking to pyoporpooon thingy in nashmau.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius

OK FLAME!

Naja > Alzadaal > Naja > GAmeday > Naja > Something > get Jody's Acid.

Is anyone else disappoointed with ToAU's storyline? I mean, the story is great but..

Wheres the BCNMs?
    the NMs?

I dont care if the BCNM is soloable by a WHM lv 5. These "one cutscene" missions are pure BS. IT makes me wonder why the damn mission set was delayed in the first place..

Unless the update tday added some more?

Quote Originally Posted by Shir

OK FLAME!

Is anyone else disappoointed with ToAU's storyline? I mean, the story is great but..

Wheres the BCNMs?
    the NMs?

I dont care if the BCNM is soloable by a WHM lv 5. These "one cutscene" missions are pure BS. IT makes me wonder why the damn mission set was delayed in the first place..

What are you talking about? Everyone hated CoP. Obviously that means these are the way missions should be!

Vobent

in 47 files of bliss? doubt it

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shir

OK FLAME!

Wheres the BCNMs?
    the NMs?

What are you talking about? Everyone hated CoP. Obviously that means these are the way missions should be!
    lolCop.

I know the majority of people hated CoP. But There is no reason to nerf the missions THIS MUCH ; ;.

This was the only part of the update I really looked forward to more than the merits -_-....

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeitsukiTakahashi
    i'm slowly getting tired of the game, so i could care less. and i don't feel like searching around the internet for anything other than anime
    go to another forum and stop lagging mine, Im serious, begone, if you arent going to be serious about this game then go elsewhere, this is the last I want to hear out of you, keep your lazy trap shut.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Quote Originally Posted by KeitsukiTakahashi
    keep your lazy trap shut.
    lol sound like naja meany mithras

Vobent

After getting jody's acid and takling to popyoon qiqirn, go west into the cemetary in caedarva, and talk to jazaraats headstone

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

whoa, how did u get acid?

im currently in Nashmau talkin to NPCs but im kinda lost

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Ameretat drop it all around outside of Alzabi. Droprate was like 95% for us with TH

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    After getting jody's acid and takling to popyoon qiqirn, go west into the cemetary in caedarva, and talk to jazaraats headstone
    Yes, please share

Vobent

>.< Spawns Jazaarat NM, fomor uses normal Formor moves. I solo'd it down to like 63% on my thief, invited a taru BLM to help me..Did Foxfire for 703 killed me..taru just gravity and zoned with 2HP.
    Attacks fast, and hard. But has pretty bad evasion. gunna raise and retry, I think.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ameretat drop it all around outside of Alzabi. Droprate was like 15% for us without TH

Vobent

Forgot to say hot to get acid >,>;;
    But ya its from ameratats in wajaom.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Drop rate was 50% for us without thf or /thf

Ive enjoyed all the Story lines. I even enjoyed the work it takes to complete them(you know the work once you get people to do it). I think the only drag about them sometimes is getting the people to get them done. My biggest delay was getting in a static for CoP. We were all like 1 month finish CoP get our rings... 2-3 months later were still having trouble getting missions going cause someone wanted to XP or had dynamis or had whatever going on. We sort of did 4-2 together... eventurally got some Smns to burn it for us. Sort of did 4-3 together. One members bother died so we got put on hold(already been at it a month). Only night I went to bed early they all did 5-1/5-2 and then didnt tell me for three days so I turned down a surprising number of invites to do it... I finally got Vazhl done outside the static. Set up Mirtha BCNM...had everyone set up to go....someone decides to XP instead of finishing the CS and another decides we need to be a fafnir 2 hours before first window. Said fuck the static 2 weeks later I was done with Promithia. The group I beat U/O with finished the rest of the storyline within 2 days. I always find myself waiting on big things. When the new earrings came out for completing CoP, ZM, and First Bahamut. Tried to get the LS pumped. Waited for people to get ZM done.... waited for people to get off their lazy fucking ass and get ZM done.... tried to get leadership to get a bahamut run going cause we had enough qualified people despite the laziness.... one month later gave up and went with a random group that happened to be shouting in Tav Safe hold. Owned it first try. one or two months later LS finally got in gear and did bahamut fight >.<. Story Line, the fights, the hard work....awesome....the pulling teeth, sweat, blood and tears to do anything.... pfff.