Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: COR/PUP/BLU AF2?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

COR/PUP/BLU AF2?

Do you think SE will even implement AF2 for the new jobs? If so, I don't see them doing it in the existing Dynamis zones. Perhaps we'll see Dynamis Al Zhabi or Dynamis Aht Urghan Whitegate.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

It's only desynthed from other Dynamis-Tavnazia AF2.

Technically Dynamis shouldn't even exist in Aht Urgan... And we already have something like that, it's called besieged just no drops and it's not worth it anymore.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Give it a year, they wouldnt want to milk AF2 and new dynamis areas so soon.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Give it a year, they wouldnt want to milk AF2 and new dynamis areas so soon.
    QFT , CoP wasn't even complete out of the box (hi2u sealed doors,etc after so called retail release). ToAU isn't any different.
    Trickling out content over time works better in a subscription based game

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

NPC in Whitegate will accept pieces of BST AFv2 and trade you the equivalent piece for the new jobs.

Easy solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ircgeek
    NPC in Whitegate will accept pieces of PLD AFv2 and trade you the equivalent piece for the new jobs.

Easy solution.
    Fixed for my dynamis shell. Freelotted valor surcoats ftw.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

You asshole

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    NPC in Whitegate will accept pieces of PLD AFv2 and trade you the equivalent piece for the new jobs.

Easy solution.
    Fixed for my dynamis shell. Freelotted valor surcoats ftw.
    You said that to make me sad, didn't you?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I am pretty sure SE said that they were making new Dynamis and Limbus areas a few months ago, but I could be like way off... lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I read a theory somewhere lifted from the official site that Imps spied in the northlands during the great war or some shit. There's your tenuous link to stick the new AF2's in Xarcabard.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

We’ve seen how wonderful the newest Dynamis areas are… I’d feel like crap if COR AFv2 was stuck in some place like Dynamis-Tavnazia.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

We’ve seen how wonderful the newest Dynamis areas are… I’d feel like crap if COR AFv2 was stuck in some place like Dynamis-Tavnazia.
    Dynamis LS Leader: Remington we don't need a COR come as PLD to Dynamis-Tavnazia. Maybe you'll get your Keelhauler's Frac.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I read a theory somewhere lifted from the official site that Imps spied in the northlands during the great war or some shit. There's your tenuous link to stick the new AF2's in Xarcabard.
    I don't think anyone will give much of a shit about story continuity if they put a couple pieces of cor/pup/blu af2 in the icelands along with an animated hexagun/animator or automaton/scimitar in xarca if they ever give them lolrelics 8)

3 more jobs dropping af2 would at least lighten the competition for stuff like koga tekko, blm+rdm hats and other current af2 10+ people seem to want to cast lots on these days when it drops.

I would care, it doesn't make any sense to make it drop, people who say let it drop in current dynamis are lazy and uncreative and want everything now now now.

Probably the same people who bitched about the choco update being delayed but if it came out buggy would still complain.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think it dropping in ice zones is plausible. Making it part of the Dynamis Lords loot pool only would be a good idea.

Putting it in starter cities? I think that's inappropriate and a bit of a stretch if you do care about the storyline.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

New relics associated with the new jobs might drop in the Hazhalm Testing Grounds. It's not a Dynamis area, but it is constant double darkness weather, and it seems like a viable area for a large group of people to fight against large amounts of mobs all the way to the bottom.

It'd be a mistake to have new job AF2's drop in a seperate event. It'd be like having Hydra only drop things useful for DRG and SAM. Give SE some credit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I >DO< think that there will be AFv2 added in 6-8months, as there would be enough of the new jobs leveled to justify it. What I mean is that if there was only 1-2 75s per 64people per run the ratio would be too low to constitute it being 'rare'.

I >DON'T< think they'd be added to new dynamis areas, unless they were also added to the old. If there was a challenging Dynamis ala-CoP Dynamis's which only dropped the new AF, no one would go. And if they dropped all jobs AF, then it would still be hard to justify doing an easy city vs a hard alt. area.

I think that the relic armor will be more quested/crafted armor, and I really believe that it will be an upgraded version of AF1. (i.e. the AF1 armor + R/EX Drop + Items + Imp. Currency = AF2).

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Larkwynn
    It'd be a mistake to have new job AF2's drop in a seperate event. It'd be like having Hydra only drop things useful for DRG and SAM. Give SE some credit.
    Ok, so theyll put AF2v3 in there too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast