Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cursed Mitts...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    Stupid question? Sorry not everyone that plays the fucking game knows about the tiers. Obviously he didnt so cut him some slack.

Yea the thread has nothing to do with the relic, but it does have something to do with people being fucking bigheaded and forgeting that fact that not everyone knows everything in this game.
    the tier rates are pretty common knowledge, actually, a simple search pretty much *anywhere* and you can find them out.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    Stupid question? Sorry not everyone that plays the fucking game knows about the tiers. Obviously he didnt so cut him some slack.

Yea the thread has nothing to do with the relic, but it does have something to do with people being fucking bigheaded and forgeting that fact that not everyone knows everything in this game.
    the tier rates are pretty common knowledge, actually, a simple search pretty much *anywhere* and you can find them out.
    Yes its easy to find, but I guess this is "his" way of searching for the answer.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yes its easy to find, but I guess this is "his" way of searching for the answer.
    And being rude is "my" way of answering a stupid fucking question. Go save the whales or something.

Sartre

well, pardon me for not knowing everything about a game. Sorry, forgot I wasn't perfect like the rest of you people, who (just by chance, maybe?) know everything.
    I'll let you be perfect now.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sartre
    well, pardon me for not knowing everything about a game. Sorry, forgot I wasn't perfect like the rest of you people, who (just by chance, maybe?) know everything.
    I'll let you be perfect now.
    Nobody wants to be a dick, but it's incredibly tiring to answer a question that's been answered 100 times. You should at least know how to use Search for god's sake. The last topic devoted to THIS VERY ITEM isn't even 10 results down when I search for it.

p.s. the 'elitist bastard' argument doesn't work on this board. We just plain know this game better than you from the start and we're not shy about it.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Theres a difference between a newb and someone that doesnt know. Everyone comes into the game not knowing everything (Except me, I always knew everything). However the difference between you and other people is that anyone can find out anything they want to know about ffxi here. Theres a thing called search that lets you find out whatever you want without anyone knowing, as opposed to making topic#4258 on the same subject and looking stupid.

Sartre

All you have to do is say "Just use the search function" or give the url. Or, hell, you don't even have to reply to the post... All I wanted was a nice, simple answer, but you fucktards have to screw up the thread (this does not include the 3 nice people that have been helpful). If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

...but you fucktards...If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.
    Eh?

Sartre

oh the irony.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

All you have to do is say "Just use the search function" or give the url. Or, hell, you don't even have to reply to the post... All I wanted was a nice, simple answer, but you fucktards have to screw up the thread (this does not include the 3 nice people that have been helpful). If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.
    What internet have you been using up until today?

Search button is at the very top. It's not in 80 point helvetica, but it's up there for a reason If you can't think to use that before making a new post you have some deeper problems than ignorance.

This is not somewhere you come to get spoon-fed answers to well-answered questions and cuddled by Mentors. That is 100% pure ZAM. Welcome to bgboards /cuethatsig.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

as of yesterday i'm now 0/86 on cursed mitts. 8)

stupid fucking synth

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Desi

stupid fucking synth
    That makes my 0/44 look a little brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi

stupid fucking synth
    That makes my 0/44 look a little brighter.
    Go RMT like 50mil, ninja lot a Shadow Mantle in Dynamis, and maybe even leave the LS with the LS bank and I guarantee you'll HQ 3 of your next 12 synths.

Note: Any one of the 3 can be done, but doing all 3 exponentially increases your HQ rate.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

just bought mats for 9 more, lets see how they go

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

0/95 so i should get a hq in the next 5 or this game is broken

edit 400k cursed mitts if anyone wants in rolanberry, midgard!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

And being rude is "my" way of answering a stupid fucking question. Go save the whales or something.
    Need a hand reaching up your ass to grab the relic so far up your ass? The spiders are waiting to be farm.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Need a hand reaching up your ass to grab the relic so far up your ass? The spiders are waiting to be farm.
    Your English is almost as good as gilsellers.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[quote=Awoir]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Syncere":201be

Your English is almost as good as gilsellers.[/quote:201be]

Orly? Ask me if I give a fuck.

Edit: Topic is so derailed, I'm done posting here.

Demosthenes11

OH NOEZ HE GOTZ U GEWD!!!1

I think posting a zam! question on your first post on these boards should become a banable offense

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    OH NOEZ HE GOTZ U GEWD!!!1

I think posting a zam! question on your first post on these boards should become a banable offense
    This is only the crafting forum though, as pointed out in the FFXI section, people at Zam only have mid-50's clothcraft, and their HQ Tiers involve Barspells, signet, weather, elemental staves, etc. I personally didn't have any understanding of crafting Tiers until my craft was high enough to see how it works for myself.

In the recent Breaksynthing thread, someone immediately posted "zam!" even though the people at zam probably have no idea what breaksynthing is, and use 2-3 year old crafting guides because they can't look at the recipes for themselves and see what would be best to skillup on.