Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cursed Mitts...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sartre

Cursed Mitts...

I was wondering what the HQ rate of these are? I've been looking for a pair, but I haven't been able to find one... Any ideas?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I've been looking for a pair, but I haven't been able to find one... Any ideas?
    Yeah here's an idea... If you're looking for a piece of gear that is awesome, and still really hard to find... HQ Rates must be pretty low, huh?

Sartre

Yea, prolly, that's why I was looking for the HQ rate.. hmmm seems logical, eh?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    Yeah here's an idea... If you're looking for a piece of gear that is awesome, and still really hard to find... HQ Rates must be pretty low, huh?
    How hard is it to say 1%? I guess that relic to too far stuck up your ass you gotta be a bitch about it.

How hard is it to do just a bit of your own research before you come crying for help?

Not very.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

theres like 8 million other posts about HOW RARE IS DIZ ELITEZ HQ I WANTZ FOR MY "INSERT JOB HERE" If its 96 or higher its the same fucking answer for everything.

Sartre

hmm.. some people are huge douchebags.... y'know, the answer's already been said, so why even continue the post? there's no need to start un needed drama...

BTW thank you, Syncere, for being nice and answering me... as to the rest of you unfriendly people... plz at least have the decency to not start stupid, un needed internet drama.

If I was mod here I'd make asking retarded questions a bannable offense.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

u took the time to make a new account to ask a question u could find the answer to on 3 other forums.

Sartre

well then, i guess a lot of people are glad that you're not a mod, eh?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

BG is shorthand for Drama

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've kept this long enough to myself. I am about to reveal Kuno's secret guide to crafting.

If you want to HQ, you have to be a RMTer, asshole, cheater, haxor or any combination of above. Your HQ rate on this item will be about 60%. If you are a legit player you will not HQ it. Ever.

As for the OP theres a billion threads about this, just look around.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    If you want to HQ, you have to be a RMTer, asshole, cheater, haxor or any combination of above. Your HQ rate on this item will be about 60%. If you are a legit player you will not HQ it. Ever.
    So sad... but so true ; ;

Kuno wins ;/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    How hard is it to say 1%? I guess that relic to too far stuck up your ass you gotta be a bitch about it.
    Sorry, but this is a Zam!tastic question. There are only 4 possible HQ rates, 50%, 25%, 10%, and 1%. It isn't hard to guess what the rate for cursed mitts is.

Sorry, but this is a Zam!tastic question. There are only 5 possible HQ rates, 50%, 25%, 10%, and 1%, and my personal leathercraft rate of 95%. It isn't hard to guess what the rate for cursed mitts is.
    Fixed.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sartre
    well then, i guess a lot of people wish that you were a mod, eh?
    Fixed.

Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    well then, i guess a lot of people wish that you were a mod, eh?
    I like shoving sticks up my ass, and pulling em out my mouth.
    Fixed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Sorry, but this is a Zam!tastic question. There are only 5 possible HQ rates, 50%, 25%, 10%, and 1%, and my personal leathercraft rate of 95%. It isn't hard to guess what the rate for cursed mitts is.
    Fixed.
    i lol'd

And yet many people had the same reaction to this question. Don't bring up a Relic when it has nothing to do with the current discussion. Seriously to ask the % of an HQ Tier 0 synth is probably something I'd not even expect of someone who's been playing this game less then a year, let alone someone who managed to find BG. It's a stupid question, that got a stupid answer.

well then, i guess a lot of people are glad that you're not a mod, eh?
    No, just you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Stupid question? Sorry not everyone that plays the fucking game knows about the tiers. Obviously he didnt so cut him some slack.

Yea the thread has nothing to do with the relic, but it does have something to do with people being fucking bigheaded and forgeting that fact that not everyone knows everything in this game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast