Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New model viewer     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vanik
    is there a way to pause, or slowdown the animations in this, similar to how MV can pause in the middle of a super cool pose?

And any other way to screen shot other than PrintScr
    File->Pause at the top

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    <3 this program. I was able to take some nice screens to include in my Bloodpact Compilation
    Those are nicely done - message board sigs in general would not nearly be as cool as they are if these viewers didn't exist.

I'd love to find a more programmer friendly mod site that will share how the .dat file format works,etc so I could write my own viewer and maya import/export tools.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    <3 this program. I was able to take some nice screens to include in my Bloodpact Compilation
    Those are nicely done - message board sigs in general would not nearly be as cool as they are if these viewers didn't exist.

I'd love to find a more programmer friendly mod site that will share how the .dat file format works,etc so I could write my own viewer and maya import/export tools.
    You can already do this with 3ds and Maya btw, no need to make your own program when there are already some top notch programs that can take files from the model viewer.

I just made this the other day using model viewer and 3ds
    http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5590/testur2.jpg

Mifaco, all the .ini did was point to FFXITool2, the one thats views maps, so it's just using that program instead, I was mistaken.

Anyone else notice that Odin(Dark Rider) has a death animation with the avatar desummoning sound and effect (like magic unsummoning purple crap behind him)? Diabolos had this at the start of CoP and he eventually became an avatar, soooooooo......

Eh, kinda neat.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Navia

You can already do this with 3ds and Maya btw, no need to make your own program when there are already some top notch programs that can take files from the model viewer.

I just made this the other day using model viewer and 3ds
    http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5590/testur2.jpg

Mifaco, all the .ini did was point to FFXITool2, the one thats views maps, so it's just using that program instead, I was mistaken.
    Modelviewer cant export bones nor animations, nor direct transparencies, nor magic/ninjitsu etc effects, I hope navia finds a way to do it, you little rockstar you

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hmm so I clicked on the english one, found the program and its working just fine. But its in JP text. Did I click the wrong link or do I need to do something to run in English?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    Hmm so I clicked on the english one, found the program and its working just fine. But its in JP text. Did I click the wrong link or do I need to do something to run in English?
    Tekki hit me up I got the zip I will shoot it to ya.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ty bro, got it

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Holy crap, I tried this program out and all I can say is I'm now annoyed at SE for not making the animations as fluid as this. Why did they make PC get 30 fps? ; ;

I heared cliff was working on some mod for it, before doing mother3. I hope he finishes his translation soon ><

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Speeds some stuff ingame and it messesup... something about the vanadiel clock thing server/PC user thing... or something I think O_o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4