Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I think if people stopped trying to defend it, people would stop bitching out it beening done. Really, I think the idea of trying it in the 1st place was brilliant, and if it was the correct way to fight it, people would respect the find. But since it wasnt the right way, and just an environmental glitch, people need to stop defending it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Airshort7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstriker
    Seriously, if you used the wall of justice to kill AV, stop trying to justify it as strategy. You used an exploit, grats on your kill but your method was anything but strategy.
    This doesn't make sense using someone weakness against them is the very defination of a strategy. You exploit someone weakness and turn it against them to win the fight.

Let me give you an example in a boxing match if your fighting a guy with shorter reach then you, you exploit his weakness; which is his short reach. You stay out of his range and knock the shit out of him because you have longer arms then him.

This can be applied to AV, AV weakness was he couldn't attack you through the wall so you exploit it and you destroy him. At the time it was a weakness intentional or not a weakness is a weakness. How is this not a strategy?
    note: HE'S NOT FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE IMMOBILE STUCK IN A WALL.

OK here's a real life example like yours.

Have you ever seen someone INSIDE A WALL?
    I never saw someone stuck in a wall, nor have I ever seen someone wait till Full Moon to make sushi at a restaurant ; ;
    Moonphase means nothing
    What about the day? ; ;

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Jawas
    I think if people stopped trying to defend it, people would stop bitching out it beening done. Really, I think the idea of trying it in the 1st place was brilliant, and if it was the correct way to fight it, people would respect the find. But since it wasnt the right way, and just an environmental glitch, people need to stop defending it and move on.
    This is the correct answer

Janice's posts are always 100% Gold. I think Imma just favourite her profile and scroll through Janice replies.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Janice's posts are always 100% Gold. I think Imma just favourite her profile and scroll through Janice replies.
    The galka on the left just makes it all the more better

yes, i know

Vobent

When a mitha and a galka become good friends............

you have chewbacaca

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Seriously, if you used the wall of justice to kill AV, stop trying to justify it as strategy. You used an exploit, grats on your kill but your method was anything but strategy.
    This doesn't make sense using someone weakness against them is the very defination of a strategy. You exploit someone weakness and turn it against them to win the fight.

Let me give you an example in a boxing match if your fighting a guy with shorter reach then you, you exploit his weakness; which is his short reach. You stay out of his range and knock the shit out of him because you have longer arms then him.

This can be applied to AV, AV weakness was he couldn't attack you through the wall so you exploit it and you destroy him. At the time it was a weakness intentional or not a weakness is a weakness. How is this not a strategy?
    lolololoolololololololo let me guess, the next thing you're going to say is "well if getting AV in the wall is an exploit than killing DL is an exploit because you have the mages stand either above or below him and you chainspell stun him" right?

BEGONE FROM THESE BLESSED FORUMS WITH THY IGNORANCE

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan

lolololoolololololololo let me guess, the next thing you're going to say is "well if getting AV in the wall is an exploit than killing DL is an exploit because you have the mages stand either above or below him and you chainspell stun him" right?
    GET TO THE WINDOWER /WAIT THREAD PG 14 QUICK BEFORE MODS DELETE IT

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Airshort7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii

note: HE'S NOT FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE IMMOBILE STUCK IN A WALL.

OK here's a real life example like yours.

Have you ever seen someone INSIDE A WALL?
    I never saw someone stuck in a wall, nor have I ever seen someone wait till Full Moon to make sushi at a restaurant ; ;
    Moonphase means nothing
    Really? Always seemed to play a significant role for me D: