+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

So do girls from the south generally have no manners?

My sister who lives in Louisianna, came for my sisters wedding, and brought a friend with her from Texas.

Lets not name any names, as this is a small world. She was a beautiful girl from the outside, but an ugly girl from the inside.

We took her out to see places, and it was like complainsville 2000, she complained bout how australia is this and that, how we dont have <stores>, and how our special food is nothing special compared to theirs, etc.

We went out for lunch at the shopping centre (NA : Mall), me, my sister, her husband, and this girl. We were getting food from a turkish store, and she was like "waaawaa I want subways" , so I went to get her subways, she complained how we dont have all the breads or food they had there, blahblah, and the one thing that annoyed me is that I wasnt taking them out, but she didnt even offer to pay, or anything. Not only that, after getting the food, not even a thankyou, she just took the food and went to her table, leaving me with a bill.

Hmmm ok

Round2, this time I take them out to a Dinner/Cafe 2 nights later, once again no thankyou no nothing, but of course, she was kind enough to complain about the Cafe's thickshakes not being thick, and also complained about the way they gave it to her (the cafe I go to give you the cup seperate from the thickshake mix container, because there's more than what fits the cup, you're basically paying for 2x).

I was talking bout this in LS chat last night, and they asked me if shes from the south, and said girls from there expect to be treated like Princesses

Seriously wtf, no please no thankyou no nothing from this girl? Anyway she left the country this morning woot :D

Frigging hick.

/rant off

I blame you tape, she's one o' yours.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

girls from there expect to be treated like Princesses
    Yes

Mithran Discovery:

Some women are stuck up snobs, regardless of location

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

No fucking way, but last night was actually the first I heared of them having a reputation to be like that, I thought they'd be more down to earth since they're not in the busier cities. /shrug

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Did you call her on all that shit and tell her she's an ungrateful stuck up bitch? I sure as hell would have after all the nice things you did to accommodate her.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I was tempted to say shit like "You know, people around here say thanks", but the last thing I would want to do to my sister is ruin her Vacation.

(only my oldest sister, the other 2 can gtfo)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: So do girls from the south generally have no manners?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    She was a beautiful girl from the outside, but an ugly girl from the inside.
    This also might have something to do with it. Attractive people are often given more leeway to be obnoxious than someone not so attractive. Men who might otherwise ignore her dote on her every word.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

southern girls treated like princesses? i guess~ but im from the south too, and to us its not like what you described >_> sure they're princesses, but they're very polite and proper princesses lol~ old custom and southern comfort

woman gets you a drink when you're thirsty and turns the fan on when you're hot kinda thing

but they need to be treated like princesses to treat you like that? i guess~ i dunno, she's probably just a bitch, and there are bitches everywhere (*'-')

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I've always heard of girls from the South being like...Southern Bells. Pretty and polite...but there are bitches in every neck of the woods. This one sounds like she took first place in that category.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I can't really tell you if it's just a southern thing because I have seen it in the North lol.

it sucks you couldn't really say anything because she's your guest (well your sisters's) from out of the country.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I thought they'd be more down to earth since they're not in the busier cities. /shrug
    Its pretty much the exact opposite.

Tonko

Anyone form anywhere can be a prick, a dick, or just plan old penis.

Location dosen't garuntee your temperment. But yeah, she sounds like a cunt.

You shouldn't have kept your mouth shut. People like that need to be beaten over the head with their cultural inadequacies. She won't learn if it's not plainly pointed out to her that she's an uncouth cow.

Hate to say it, but shes just a bitch lol. Most the women I know are nice and respectfull. Good apples and bad apples anywhere your from.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

How old was she?

There are certain ages that certain girls expect the princess treatment round the clock, and if there isn't anybody to beat some sense into them otherwise they never outgrow it. I've met girls like that from all over America, not just the South.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Well I'm from Texas and I'm certainly not like that. Like others have said there are bitches everywhere. I don't expect to be treated like a princess, except from my guy, and if he does that then I'll treat him like a king. '.')b

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

I'll be straight with you Wafik. I'm from around the greater Birmingham area, though I live in a more suburban-rural area. You don't get much more Southern than Alabama, which is why we in this state are the butt of many many jokes(South Park short Alabama Man, amirite?). Typically, you will find girls down here to be at one or the other end of the extremes. Either you have those who still act like the old Southern aristocracy of the pre-Civil War period, which are the nice, polite and considerate to the nth degree type, or you have the trashy redneck girls, who think nothing of being as rude and crude as possible. Those would be the ones standing outside a mobile home with a beer in one hand, a baby in the other, and curlers in their hair.

Ninja Edit: I claim page 2 in the name of Yin!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Lol melchiah, baby in a bar type of gal? haha

Anyway re:her age, she is 20 (i'm 21). But I dont think that has much to do with it, i've seen people with more manners than that from the 14 year olds in FFXI >_>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

not every chick from texas is a bitch

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

There are some serious trashbag filthy classless people in Alabama. On the other hand, there is a small city outside Birmingham named Mountain Brook. This city holds the highest per capita income anywhere in the world.

When I think of a stereotypical person from the south I always picture the people from those retarded Krystal commercials.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast