+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Tonko

Just because you get serious with someone else, dosen't mean you should abandon the friends who meant so much to you, for so long.

The most likely scenario is she had him by the balls, and she didn't care for Daahan and his other 3 friends. So she told him to stop hanging out with them.

He listened to her, like any good man who knows that the probability of getting laid was directly proportional to how well he obeyed her, and stopped associating with them.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    Just because you get serious with someone else, dosen't mean you should abandon the friends who meant so much to you, for so long.

The most likely scenario is she had him by the balls, and she didn't care for Daahan and his other 3 friends. So she told him to stop hanging out with them.

He listened to her, like any good man who knows that the probability of getting laid was directly proportional to how well he obeyed her, and stopped associating with them.
    I don't think it was so much her telling him that she doesn't like us. His girlfriend was really stupid (she didn't know what Islam was). It was more him taking a like to the other friends and her.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

only read the OP.

similiar thing happened to me w/ my best friend. disappeared for a long time, though we hang out again even though they're gettin married. i was very pissed for awhile that he "ditched me and all my friends for some bitch" but i got over all that. seriously, do u wanna hang out w/ ur "ZOMG BFF" every day for the rest of ur life instead of moving on w/ ur own? i still hang w/ all of my friends, regardless of this game or other commitments... just dont get to as much as the old days.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

well, some bitches really get to men. You've heard of the saying, (s)he knocked me out of my feet.

Your friend prob though that it was okay to spend some time away from the group because he's come to trust you/others in the way that you all will always be buddies.

he prob still thinks like that now. what I am also trying to say is that there are things that other people can give that you as friends (and male friends) can't. For example, love. Sure you guys might care for each other but in no way are you gonna bend over to satisfy his sexual need.

You should also be looking at it in that way. You can't hate him because he was doing things for himself.

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

2.5 years isnt some time away from the group. It really isn't healthy to abandon your friends because of a girlfriend/boyfriend. I had one bf who was a real leech, and when we first started it was great, but then we stopped getting along as well. I remember trying to play D&D with some of my friends and he would whine and complain about me being out of the room, and he'd come interupt us--it was kind of annoying. I'd come back in the room and he'd be fishing in game, just like he always did.

Sometimes spending time apart brings you closer together because then you have something to talk about, and then you don't get sick of each other. You become each other's home base. Kinda funny, I broke up with him after 2.5 years, and the first thing he did was quit the game because "he only played for me." >.> If that was the case he wouldn't have fished so much.

I hope your friend learns from his mistakes, and I hope that he hasn't caused himself problems because of his lameness... not having friends sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jensken
    Have you seen each other naked?
    If yes - take him back into the group.
    If no - you obviously weren't that close friends.
    This is pretty true. Especially if you've played "tank" one night when you were drunk. Then you'd have to take him back, no exceptions, you saw his tank and he saw yours!

If he's still a good friend and you hang out things will go back to how they were. If you guys are just too different now, they'll dissolve and no one would probably worry about it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i wouldnt take it personal and i think him coming back is the reason why... one of my friends earlier this year got a girlfriend and started to get some and he slowly started hanging with her and never hung out with our click outside of soccer practice... then a few months went by and he started callin us more and hangin out more and everything went back to normal...

i think ur friend just got whipped... and should be forgiven.