+ Reply to Thread
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Tony Soprano Talks about gay people

Whenever I go to the city when the train ride is gonna be like 40-50min long. I usually put some type of video in my psp. (e.g. prison break, 24, etc).

Today, I was watching the sopranos and I laughed a bit on this part. So I decided to upload it to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMX-YB_s2go

cue nirokun/septimus

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

boring.

Tonko

Yes, so sorry there weren't jiggly titties and big boomies to entertain you Demosthenes.

It was very well written, and the acting was very good.

P.S.: He so took it up the pooper in the slammer.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Re: Tony Soprano Talks about gay people

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Whenever I go to the city when the train ride is gonna be like 40-50min long. I usually put some type of video in my psp. (e.g. prison break, 24, etc).

Today, I was watching the sopranos and I laughed a bit on this part. So I decided to upload it to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMX-YB_s2go
    aww~ nobody i know thinks like that maybe im just lucky

Yes, so sorry there weren't jiggly titties and big boomies to entertain you Demosthenes.
    I'm usually not a bastard like this but....

Daddy, what's a boomie?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    boring.
    I found it entertaining, mostly because I know a few gay people. There is also a bit of eastern humor to it. Back in school (elementary, junior high) we used to say shit like that

faaag, gaaay, etc.

It's not really ment to be funny but in a way, it's pretty funny. For example when he talks about homosexuality being disgusting but then says the shit with the 2 lesbians was alright.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

boring.
    I found it entertaining, mostly because I know a few gay people. There is also a bit of eastern humor to it. Back in school (elementary, junior high) we used to say shit like that

faaag, gaaay, etc.

It's not really ment to be funny but in a way, it's pretty funny. For example when he talks about homosexuality being disgusting but then says the shit with the 2 lesbians was alright.
    I know quite a few gay people as well. I'm pretty sure none of them would find it funny in any shape way or form. Not that it's degrading or anything, it's just dry. Quality acting, yes, boring yes, not funny yes. It's not supposed to be funny? I coulda sword you said, you posted it because you thought it was funny. Of course the fact that he thinks two women together is hot, is funny to you... because that's not how most guys are irl...

Yeah, I didn't see anything funny or interesting about the clip. To me it just looked like your run of the mill mindless television.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

boring.

faaag, gaaay, etc.

I know quite a few gay people as well. I'm pretty sure none of them would find it funny in any shape way or form. Not that it's degrading or anything, it's just dry. Quality acting, yes, boring yes, not funny yes. It's not supposed to be funny? I coulda sword you said, you posted it because you thought it was funny. Of course the fact that he thinks two women together is hot, is funny to you... because that's not how most guys are irl...

The reason i find it type funny is because I am a fan of the show and it's funny to see tony talk about this subject. Especially the way he is, sleeping with woman left and right.

to each his own i guess.