Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Re: Login Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Airshort7
    Keeps saying LM-11 and redirecting me to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

maybe if you didnt get banned you wouldnt be having this issue.

edit: allow me to elaborate: IF for some unknown reason to me, I got banned from FFXI the last thing I'd do is play another MMORPG

Apparently this upcoming expansion is going to ruin WoW and everybody is going to migrate to FFXI.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Apparently this upcoming expansion is going to ruin WoW and everybody is going to migrate to FFXI.
    Yeah, you know, wind crystals on HNMs are wonderful, no drops are even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Epidemic
    Yeah, you know, wind crystals on HNMs are wonderful
    The new raids they're adding are going to be like CoP dynamis in that the whole ls you geared for a 40 person raid now has to do 25 or less people. And not only that, but Blizz has a tendeny to make old content obsolete. So MC, BWL, AW, Naxx are all going to not be worthwhile but the new stuff will fuck big guilds over or make them split into 2 guilds.

more like leave for VANGUARD WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Banned.

BG Level

Now if only what NMs dropped played a big role on my enjoyment in the game...

And anyway Vanguard looks nice, nicer than WoW.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The new raids they're adding are going to be like CoP dynamis in that the whole ls you geared for a 40 person raid now has to do 25 or less people. And not only that, but Blizz has a tendeny to make old content obsolete. So MC, BWL, AW, Naxx are all going to not be worthwhile but the new stuff will fuck big guilds over or make them split into 2 guilds.
    Just curious, why are you so eager to get people into CoP dynamis , yet you complain about Dynamis Xarcabard's drop rate (and the rate of drops from CoP is arguably worse).

I always wondered about that.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Uhh im not sure if the op is being serious ( im pretty sure its a no) but how about this.

I log on with a odd msg. You have been disconnected from pol.... Figure there was probably matience or something though usely you would just geta timeout error. and i log back on and see this >.>

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Liabo/wtfgm2.jpg

So now im all worried and im waiting about 20min while this gm waits to knock back at me. I finally get in and it takes the about 10min to tell me to wait and another 20 min or so for him to say this.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Liabo/Wtfgm.jpg

so yea i log in and im in jail. >.> and he teleports me home.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Liabo/wtf3.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Liabo/wtf4.jpg

Think se needs to get there shit together

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Just curious, why are you so eager to get people into CoP dynamis , yet you complain about Dynamis Xarcabard's drop rate (and the rate of drops from CoP is arguably worse).

because the abyss cape is pretty nice

ninja edit for wrong AF name

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

I hate having it be such an unknown, and I find Bubu more fun than the other dynamis (hate valk atm, havent done qufim.) People have proclaimed Tav sucks, but honestly, we don't have enough info. Valk seems similar to AV in that theres something to it but its so fucking subtle its nearly impossible to find out, so it seems like a 'clear and never go again' one. Qufim seems perfectly balanced from what I heard. Hard but consistently beatable.

I've also done old dynamis so damn much im sick of it.

Oh and in my experiences, drop rate in CoP dynamis is better than xarc.

I still hate the limits on number of people, I understand why they do it but it makes organization a bitch, especially with how random valk seems.

Also I find it quite annoying that such good items as abyss cape (was good before Abs-TP, awesome now), warrior's stone, etc arent gotten because they're from areas people have phobias of.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

My LS are always excited when I say "We're doing <newdynamis> next week" , those items that some people want just dont drop though. For us, Xarca has a better drop rate than new zones.

I dont think Tavnazia has too many secrets we dont know about yet. We know that Hydra Nightmares drop pants, Kindred Nightmares drop Bodies, Taurus drop Hydra gear, but I think Tavnazia is poorly excecuted (really 15mins = ?_? ).

Shoulda woulda coulda, and now I have Tavnazian access, so all my Questions will be answered when I go :D

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm sure just about everyone can agree with how boring the old dynamis zones can get. Number restriction I never really see as a bother since my LS rarely if ever breaks 36 people in Dynamis. If the droprates were a little better in the CoP zones (the one time we went and cleared Buburimu we walked out with 0 AF2/AF2-1/Accessories, which has discouraged a few people from wanting to waste a dynamis on them again) I'd probably be taking my LS thru them in a heartbeat, since a vast majority of our members are for the most part capped out on AF2 aside from some random snow pieces.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Nobody has phobias of the areas dumbshit, its because the items do not fucking drop. Period. The stupid gimics you have to go through for TE and subjobs is lame. Als o the fact that the only TE is the Mega Boss on top of which you have to kill to spawn the other mobs that actually have a chance at dropping shit....

I could go on forever but whats the point. CoP Dynamis had potential, just like CoP but the Dev Team blew it just like they did CoP.

Wafik, your dynamis LS is the exception to most things.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    I'm sure just about everyone can agree with how boring the old dynamis zones can get. Number restriction I never really see as a bother since my LS rarely if ever breaks 36 people in Dynamis. If the droprates were a little in the CoP zones I'd probably be taking my LS thru them in a heartbeat, since a vast majority of our members are for the most part capped out on AF2 aside from some random snow pieces.
    So...what's stopping you, really. The drop rates really arent worse than xarca.

And once again a worthless heian post saying something I've read more than enough times. Go suck WoW BGs cock to get in the guild.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

So...what's stopping you, really. The drop rates really arent worse than xarca.
    If you combine the droprate of AF2, AF2-1, and accessories, maybe... but then, there's also 3x the chance of not getting what you want, and 3x the chance it just gets junked.

I've never seen 2 or more Af2s in one CoP dynamis. In fact, the only Af2 I've seen in a CoP dynamis were Melee shorts.

AF2-1/Accessories also seem heavily mob-dependant, unlike the randomness of other zones' drops, so two problems arise when farming: Getting people to kill anything but whatever drops the BLM shit, and running out of said mobs with 9/10ths of the zone still alive.

Then there's the whole 1-TE, 36 people, and no-SJ gimmick, which just gets fucking annoying after the 3rd wipe to Antaeus below 10%.

So... when your LS isn't maxed on Af2, needs currency, and contains more than 36 people... what incentive do you have? If the timer wasn't shared, which it shouldn't be since it's not even the same storyline, I could see these zones as a reasonable alternative to the RotZ Dynameis. But it is, so Xarcabard will continued to stay packed and Buburimu will stay a ghost zone.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    I'm sure just about everyone can agree with how boring the old dynamis zones can get. Number restriction I never really see as a bother since my LS rarely if ever breaks 36 people in Dynamis. If the droprates were a little better in the CoP zones (the one time we went and cleared Buburimu we walked out with 0 AF2/AF2-1/Accessories, which has discouraged a few people from wanting to waste a dynamis on them again) I'd probably be taking my LS thru them in a heartbeat, since a vast majority of our members are for the most part capped out on AF2 aside from some random snow pieces.
    The main reason I hate the zones is the amount of people that can enter. Had they just stuck with 64 ppl, I'd be happy. My LS gets close to the 40-45 man mark if we're doing ice or a new zone, it annoys me that I have to turn people away from this clear, and have them come on the next.

af2-1 for the majority is a joke, except for a few nice peices like rdm hat getting 3 mnd, etc, and Accessories dont really drop much for us (we only got 1 accessory despite slaughtering all the diremites, 70% of the krakens, and 90% of the weapons). We mostly do it for the challenge, since SE put these to prevent LS's like mine from getting through, and we got right through them with a slightly altered strategy

Banned.

BG Level

CoP Dynamis would be a lot more barable with a slightly better drop(yes, duh), but also if Relic+1 didn't require the original Relic. A Perfect change...

Recipe #1
    Relic-1 + 15-20 Currency = Relic+1

Recipe #2
    Relic-1 + Relic + 1-3 Currency = Relic+1

PS. It doesn't make any sense. Why would you need two pieces of armor to get one piece of armor. What are doing exactly anyway... ripping apart the -1 piece for its few good scales and threads and glueing it on to the normal piece?