Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    thetirico

Question regarding relic upgrades.

Once you upgrade a relic to level 2, you have to finish that relic before you can start/finish another right? Can you cancel the initial one?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

It's not any kind of quest; you're free to upgrade as many at the same time as you want.

thetirico

And you can finish them in whatever order, despite having started one earlier?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

if you turn in materials you need to finish with the coin part other wise the goblin will only ask about the remaining materials i believe

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

you also have to research about upgrading relic weapons so you don't look like a tard at lvl 3 relic when you realize you need to actually work at it to upgrade it.

Quote Originally Posted by thetirico
    And you can finish them in whatever order, despite having started one earlier?
    If the goblin is not holding your weapon or shield, you are free to turn in the requirements any stage of any relic. If the goblin is currently holding your relic, you have no other option but to finish the currency requirements for that particular stage, at which point you will be free to proceed again with any stage of any relic.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

edit: im not sure i guess

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Re: Question regarding relic upgrades.

Once you upgrade a relic to level 2, you have to finish that relic before you can start/finish another right? Can you cancel the initial one?
    if you're asking these kinda questions, please sell your currency to someone who will actually USE it and not essentially delete 300-500 currency from the system.

thank you,
    a relic upgrader.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilander
    you also have to research about upgrading relic weapons so you don't look like a tard at lvl 3 relic when you realize you need to actually work at it to upgrade it.
    This would be the correct advice, regardless of the answer to your original question.

Also, don't trade 13 stacks of whiteshells at a time to the goblin in oztroja like that one retard.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    if you're asking these kinda questions, please sell your currency to someone who will actually USE it and not essentially delete 300-500 currency from the system.

thank you,
    a relic upgrader.
    Is the correct answer.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

thank you,
    a relic upgrader.
    you mean my linkshell has to not suck at killing attestation nms?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

if you're planning on upgrading 2-3 relics all at the same time, save yourself the time and everyone else in your linkshell the effort by not doing it.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Also, don't trade 13 stacks of whiteshells at a time to the goblin in oztroja like that one retard.
    What happened there?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    What happened there?
    I believe he ended up getting a Lancewood Log or something. It was the goblin that you trade in currency for items...basically the single stupidest idea SE has ever thought of.

He tried to convert multiple stacks of singles to 100's at the same time. Unfortunately, if you trade over 100, the gobu thinks you want to trade for dynamis synth items (which is retarded, seeing as for every 100 coins that drop you probably see 10-20 synth items).

Moral of the story: trade 100 at a time.

I bet if you traded 99x m.silver and forgot the extra 1x to make 100 for your r.gold, you'd get a synth item in return for your stack of silvers. And then you proceed to kill yourself.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

That actually did happen on Titan, I think the whm with a novio earring has a SS of that somewhere. the JP traded the wrong stuff and had to buy 30 coins back.

That would be funny in a sort of "I'm gonna go get hit by a bus now" way.

And I'm going to guess "13 stacks" was a number made up on the spot, unless he hacked the trade window.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nagamaki
    That would be funny in a sort of "I'm gonna go get hit by a bus now" way.

And I'm going to guess "13 stacks" was a number made up on the spot, unless he hacked the trade window.
    Looking at the items he gives, the dumbass probably got an Angel Skin (7 Jade).

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    start and finish one before doing another.

signed,
    a relic upgrader who runs her own shell.
    im a bit confused as to why you continuously post on these forums as if you're some type of relic expert, on both what and how to upgrade things. First of all, you're upgrading staff. Don't try to play the "I'm upgrading it for me" because you're not. Upgrading a relic, unless you buy every single piece (which you don't) is a group effort. Upgrading a staff is by default is an "all about me" expedition, and as such, you are in no position to offer others advice on what to upgrade.

Now onto how. You got kicked/quit from valor because they refused to give you currency for your selfish upgrade, you joined some other shell, and got kicked/quit over some drama which was probably closely related to, if not the direct result of, currency distribution. Now you have your own LS where you whore all the currency and accept pretty much anyone 65+ as dynamis fodder. Frankly I could care less while you waste everyone's time, but it does irk me when every other post you make is making you out to be some kind of awesome relic upgrader, or telling people how THEY should go about upgrading a relic, when the path you're taking is shady at best.

sincerely,
    someone who doesnt waste his time/money upgrading relic weapons or exploit people so i can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast