Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

SilkRoad Online [best game ever made, ever.] 56k-warn

Okay first off let me start off by saying, I have played a very large majority of MMOs. I have recently stumbled upon a new and great game named SilkRoad online. I don't know if any of you play but let me say this game is the best MMO, hell, best game, I have laid my hands on to date. This is a relitivly new [from my understanding] free MMORPG. This game has absolutly breathtaking graphics[ dont forget its free. ] with unbeleavably fun game play and PVP.

Pictures:

http://www.silkroadforums.com/screendata/1372.jpg

http://www.silkroadforums.com/screendata/1444.jpg

http://www.silkroadforums.com/screendata/1513.jpg

http://www.silkroadforums.com/screendata/1329.jpg

http://www.silkroadforums.com/screendata/1486.jpg

http://www.silkroadforums.com/screendata/1462.jpg

http://www.SilkRoadOnline.net

Anywho I just thought I would share my recent find, if any of you play on troy server pm me: CuteTaru is my name (b'')b

Wow, definitly looks worth checking out.

Edit: Looks to be working pretty much the same way maplestory does. It's free, but if you want more fashionable gear, shell out the cash.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

looks a lot like WoW...

Interface looks like a cross between WoW and DDO.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I can't connect to any server :/

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Looks ALOT like WoW. Graphics arent really that breath-taking, alot like GW graphics.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yeah the interface looks alot like Lineage II, WoW, and all those other Diabloish interfaced MMOs lol... Graphics are nice though.

Banned.

BG Level

Gameplay is really a bit laggy at times, like rediculously laggy. Starting off is easy though but pvp looks GODLY fun. THAT AND YOU GET A MONKEY THAT FINDS GOLD FOR YOU

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

d/l it right now, should be some fun when nothing to do on ff XD

this game is boring my archer pwns

Banned.

BG Level

Can you explain about the game or post links to me whats cool about the game? Pictures don't do much for me.

Just finished downloading, installing and patching, tried it a bit before going to work.

First Impression:

Graphics... wow, stunning. The combat animation looks really smooth.

Controls... errrr? Moving only by mouse left-click, no fluid movement, camera angle sucks controled by mouse alone? Is there a way to bind movement or at very least camera rotation on keyboard ?

I havent explored town, i went straight outside to fight some stuff, looked nice for a free MMO.

Oh yeah, wtf is up about your toon getting stuck if an object is in your trajectory of your move destination? It sucks, lags you out real bad.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

This game is a stereotypical Korean grind-fest. Don't want to grind exp? Do a quest. Oh wait... even the first couple quests require you to grind out 50+ of specific mob drops. Anyone that can stay awake long enough to get past level 10 is most likely pulse deprived.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I havnt totaly completed this game so some of this info may be wrong, but the object of the game is that of the silk road, trade and money. After level 20 you can choose a job[not a class, a job, like for money] A Trader a Hunter or a Thief. A trader will get a transport like a horse a bull a camel etc. They take items accross the world [HUGE world, ull see why I point this out in a second] and dilver it to another city. A thief will find out [on their own] their route and camp and hide along the way and amboosh them and try their best to kill the trader and gank them. A Hunter is somone hired by the trader to protect them aginst Thiefs.

The controlls [ i seen someone ask about ] F9 will lock your camera so its not so hard to move, you also can move with arrow keys but once u get use to the mouse its REALLY not so bad, infact I really like the mouse over anything else I have used in other MMO's.

Also, no this game is absolutly nothing like wow, the macro system I guess is somewhat like it but beyond that, they are differnt games. This MMO is totaly new and something totaly new and fresh its a great break from FFXI or WOW.

One more thing before I end this post; The servers are sometimes [read: not always] clogged just wait an hour and u will be able to log on.

I hope you guys enjoy this game, drop me a tell by typing $CuteTaru yourmessagehere , I'm on the troy server (b'')b take it easy hope u guys enjoy this game.

EDIT: this game is realitivly new, they are adding stuff like every week, there will be alot [I hope] more to come for this game.

edit2: Also, as far as I know, there are absolutly NO CLASSES, you make your own by totaly changing everythin about your charater from abilitys to spells to stats to everything else you do.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

played this like 4 months ago, it was fun but lagged to bad imo. Looks like they added a lot of new stuff ill check it out(again). Its no Wow or FFXI but its a good freebee by my standards

Being a thief is always fun as hell, and pvping outside of town is really fun, other than that everything else wasnt all that fun

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

looks interesting... but here's the rule to follow

[ ] FUN
    [ ] ONLINE
    [ ] FREE

Pick two.

----
    mine-

[X] FUN
    [X] ONLINE

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    looks interesting... but here's the rule to follow

[ ] FUN
    [ ] ONLINE
    [ ] FREE

Pick two.

----
    mine-

[X] FUN
    [X] ONLINE
    Now if only life was that black and white.

Smells like Lineage II.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Now if only life was that black and white.

It's true of women at least.

[ ] Intelligent
    [ ] Attractive
    [ ] Sane

Pick two.

And men, in the interest of fairness.

[ ] Successful
    [ ] Good looking
    [ ] Won't beat you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast