FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    I wear wise pants because I look like a monochrome clown in Mahatma but outside of cosmetics (*'-')b Wise gear is generally trash and I'd rather see (another) set of DRG JSE in it's place, hell make it acessible to SAM with some -phys% dmg and and
    i found hexic and a brick attack game that you can play solo btw
    you disconnect so much i play solo anyways lolz

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    I wear wise pants because I look like a monochrome clown in Mahatma but outside of cosmetics (*'-')b Wise gear is generally trash and I'd rather see (another) set of DRG JSE in it's place, hell make it acessible to SAM with some -phys% dmg and and
    i found hexic and a brick attack game that you can play solo btw
    you disconnect so much i play solo anyways lolz
    burn

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius
    Quote Originally Posted by masag0
    this is a chart that shows optimal gear for RDM

http://64.39.26.234/limitbreak/files/eq ... dmage.html
    SHOULDA GIVEN THAT NIRUTA SASH TO A RDM, DUH

That list is retarded. You can't just put RDM gear into categories like that. Each spell you cast requires a different combination of gear. Simply loading up on enfeebling, or MND, or INT to the max isn't getting the most out of your spells, not to mention it depends on what kind of mob you're casting on.
    i think you misunderstood the chart, you look at the column heads, it shows a certain factor, like enfeebling magic skill, int, mnd. the chart simply shows the best gear for that factor / slot. i didin't include magic staves because no one knows the equation behind it.

typically for all rdm spells, you wnat the most potency while not being resisted. so if you want to use my chart for lets say blind. you want to first try having max int gear. then if you get resisted, you can look on enfeebling column or magic accuracy, then you mix and match until you stop getting resisted.

im sorry the chart isn't useful to you, but i think it can save a lot of poeple time when choosing which gear to use in each particular battle situation

oh btw before i got nashira seraweels, i used wise legs +1 for sleep and gravity and some other spells where i didn't care about int or mnd.

chausable +1 is nice for dark magic before nashira manteel.

wise cap +1 is still the best for dark magic atm for rdm.

chausable +1 may be comparable to mahatma body for rdm nuking against hnm.

like i said above first try to get max potency, however if you get resist, try equiping more and more accuracy equip until you dont get resisted.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

typically for all rdm spells, you wnat the most potency while not being resisted. so if you want to use my chart for lets say blind. you want to first try having max int gear. then if you get resisted, you can look on enfeebling column or magic accuracy, then you mix and match until you stop getting resisted.
    then you stop casting blind cause the nin keeps landing it more often and with stronger results

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

from my data,

nin debuffs are constant.

for instance hojo caps at 18% slow or something. the good thing is the monster's stats and your stat are not factors. the bad thing is you can't make it stronger.

im 90% sure rdm blind is stronger than kurayami with enough int, however its difficult to test. however if your fighting a HNM with high stats it may be better for nin to debuff, it all depends.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

from my data,

nin debuffs are constant.

for instance hojo caps at 18% slow or something. the good thing is the monster's stats and your stat are not factors. the bad thing is you can't make it stronger.

im 90% sure rdm blind is stronger than kurayami with enough int, however its difficult to test. however if your fighting a HNM with high stats it may be better for nin to debuff, it all depends.
    i'll cast blind if asked by a nin who can't land his kyrayami (and i coordinate with the nins i'm dealing with to make sure they do that), but other than that i don't usually try (unless soloing of course). i think to reach kurayami lvl you'd have to stack a LOT of int (we're talking the kind of MND you stacked with your slow2 testing), while it is easier to stack INT (IMO anyway), its not realistic in a situation where you WOULD need to use rdm blind1 IMO

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

God damn Fenrir RDMs.. another complaint to go with wise, they all fucking use Zenith pumps. Yay for 2 INT/0 MND boots full-time. Argh.. I'm forced to look at them for 3 hrs at Aspi.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    God damn Fenrir RDMs.. another complaint to go with wise, they all fucking use Zenith pumps. Yay for 2 INT/0 MND boots full-time. Argh.. I'm forced to look at them for 3 hrs at Aspi.
    Just like your <3 WHM with a Black Earring for the 3 hours = =

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

That Novia was in valkurm on Raiko, cause it matters so much in the fights that were coming. '-' While MND on coming paralyze procs or lack thereof, certainly would be noticable, shrug..

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How about that Grandiose Chain and Skulker's Cape, and healing with Kirin's Pole?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

top-notch

My ex-Omen character will use them @73 on the RDM i'm currently lvling. ^^

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

More MND on Errant/Mahatma and more INT on Wise(+1), both lower level than 73... but if it drops from an HNM, it has to be the best!

Oh, i'll have those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    but if it drops from an HNM, it has to be the best!
    Amen. How's that E.Body treating you?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Then the problem of A.feet won't be applicable to you as they wouldn't be worn full-time. As much as overuse of wise set may plague RDMs, not being able to write a macro does the same to too many mages nowadays.

And.. okay, I guess.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

If i cant land paralize with max enfeebling merits, 4 ice accuracy merits, aquilo's staff, penitents rope, enfeebling torque, tamas ring, rainbow cape, warlocks tabard and Nashira seraweels then i think i have bigger problems then wearing Zenith pumps.

If you wanna make fun of me, try pointing out my rainbow cape that i wear cuz im too lazy to buy a prizm cape cuz im waiting for an Altruistic cape.
    Maybe i should buy a prizm cape and go back to wearing my errant pigaches full time so you can sleep at night.

if it drops from an HNM, it has to be the best!
    By the way, congratulations to Darkslitter (a fellow LS mate and Rdm) on A.Body and congratulations to Darkblood for completing his Black Belt tonight.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

On a totally unrelated but still "Are you fucking serious?" sort of note

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/723...hathardai0.jpg

Seriously, do I even have to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Local
    im waiting for an Altruistic cape.
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...a/54f18c54.jpg

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Calvinopolis and Packer were the targets... see page 1. The former TLW idolizing Ext has a hard time wearing off apparently. However, don't make yourself not look like you know what you're talking about. MND is for the proc rate of the Paralyze, not the landing of it, however you listed both items for accuracy and potency. I'd agree with accuracy not really being in desperate need on those oh-so-challenging RoZ mobs.

Zenith pumps provide to neither accuracy nor potency of said spell, only show you have an abjuration. Rainbow to Prism Cape is only 1 MND, so if you want, prodding at the jump of A.feet to say, Errant Pigaches would be more applicable, and frankly, more fair, as it's the cheaper upgrade and the more significant one in the case of Paralyze.

And white box, Ryko.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    On a totally unrelated but still "Are you fucking serious?" sort of note

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/723...hathardai0.jpg

Seriously, do I even have to explain it.
    looool

Flame rings at 75 onry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast