Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: RDM PSA from Septimus     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aldur
    The 5 magical accuracy on Chasuble is only useful for Dark magic spells.
    Mind if I ask where you got that bit of info from? The other elemental enfeebs resist the +5 magic accuracy on Chasuble or what? Chasuble is butt ugly no doubt. But then again if you need Warlock's Tabard to enfeeble anything that ISN'T a wyrm its time to meet Mr. Merit Party. Hello there!
    Um, what? If I read that right, you're saying even if you don't get resisted with Chausauble, you should use it over Warlock's?

What?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    Mind if I ask where you got that bit of info from? The other elemental enfeebs resist the +5 magic accuracy on Chasuble or what? Chasuble is butt ugly no doubt. But then again if you need Warlock's Tabard to enfeeble anything that ISN'T a wyrm its time to meet Mr. Merit Party. Hello there!
    Um, what? If I read that right, you're saying even if you don't get resisted with Chausauble, you should use it over Warlock's?

What?
    Um what? You obviously can't read. Never said I didn't get resisted. Learn2Comprehend. Three years of playing RDM in FFXI, highly doubtful you gonna school me today.

I remember camping Fafnir with TW and we had to put what we were lotting in our search comment.....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Asy

What?
    Um what? You obviously can't read. Never said I didn't get resisted. Learn2Comprehend. Three years of playing RDM in FFXI, highly doubtful you gonna school me today.
    I honestly have no idea what you said. I read it horribly wrong, I know. I stated that. Hi.

Ellaborate, plz.

I remember camping Fafnir with TW and we had to put what we were lotting in our search comment..... Sad
    They gave a Ridill to thier Thf before any other job. = =

Or the 30 man 55 min faf with body switches uggh

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's because they didn't kite faf, the noobs.

I never killed Faf with them, the one time I solo pulled it and they let me die, then Toby called for help and I cried watching TLW take 2.5 hours to kill it. (pre-patch, obviously)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Isn't there a MND cap on para/slow, or at least a point a which stacking more gives you diminishing returns? I seem to recall someone doing tests like that. Perhaps its possible to meet the MND cap and still use elemental staves to increase the potency and accuracy of your enfeebles on HNMs.
    there is a cap

slow II (1 upgrade) cap is 33.33% slow
    slow II (2 upgarde) cap is 35.56% slow
    slow II (3 upgrade) cap, i haven't had the time to test yet, probably 37% i predict.

slow I cap im not sure, need to retest

hojo II is 18.52%

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by masag0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Isn't there a MND cap on para/slow, or at least a point a which stacking more gives you diminishing returns? I seem to recall someone doing tests like that. Perhaps its possible to meet the MND cap and still use elemental staves to increase the potency and accuracy of your enfeebles on HNMs.
    there is a cap

slow II (1 upgrade) cap is 33.33% slow
    slow II (2 upgarde) cap is 35.56% slow
    slow II (3 upgrade) cap, i haven't had the time to test yet, probably 37% i predict.

slow I cap im not sure, need to retest

hojo II is 18.52%
    and how much mind is needed for said cap?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

depends on enemy mnd

when i tested with slow II 1 upgrade

for a enemy with 28 mnd, i hit cap with 92 MND which was 33.33% slow, anything above that woudln't raise that figure.

for enemy with 75 mnd, i only had enough mnd equip to get 133 mnd, and it was 31.48% slow, maybe 140 MND would have reached cap.

for enemy with 129 MND, with 136 MND i could only reach 24.07% slow.

suppose some enemy you fight really has 129 MND, and a lot of resistance to earth. then it woudln't be possible for you to wear 136 MnD cuz you need enfeebling magic skill gear. so you probably wouldn't even be able to reach 24.07% slow. its possible your slow will be like 15%, because of all the mnd equip you need to sacrifice. in that case its better to use hojo II and get a solid 18% slow.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by masag0
    depends on enemy mnd

when i tested with slow II 1 upgrade

for a enemy with 28 mnd, i hit cap with 92 MND which was 33.33% slow, anything above that woudln't raise that figure.

for enemy with 75 mnd, i only had enough mnd equip to get 133 mnd, and it was 31.48% slow, maybe 140 MND would have reached cap.

for enemy with 129 MND, with 136 MND i could only reach 24.07% slow.

suppose some enemy you fight really has 129 MND, and a lot of resistance to earth. then it woudln't be possible for you to wear 136 MnD cuz you need enfeebling magic skill gear. so you probably wouldn't even be able to reach 24.07% slow. its possible your slow will be like 15%, because of all the mnd equip you need to sacrifice. in that case its better to use hojo II and get a solid 18% slow.
    Which mobs did you test these on with these mind figures? Also how did you know for sure what it's exact mind was? I refuse to read stupid KI or Alla for more than obvious reasons.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Ty for such a killer thread Sept :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7