Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

those members of BG are gone, they play wow now, they dont bother with the FFXI world anymore. So why are you trying to bring up the past when the admitted members went away. We have tried to stay on good terms with you, there is no reason why you have to try to bring shit up with us.

Oh, and I dont say meow a lot in linkshell, you can take your old information and enjoy that being all you have.

All I found in that threadlink were some pictures of a (really hot) 13 year old. lol

If you think the people botting in BG was limited to only the people who left for wow - you're pretty fucking ignorant. no offense.

We have tried to stay on good terms with you, there is no reason why you have to try to bring shit up with us.
    I didn't make the post.

edit: I'll quote someone from PO --- "If you get claims.. someone is botting." --- is that one in the interview on the main page?

edit AGAIN!!: in no way is my statement at the base of this post saying that you guys currently bot --- that I cant prove either way... but you cant really say shit--- soooo I don't need little comments like --- "we do things legit here, like you claim to do"

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    All I found in that threadlink were some pictures of a (really hot) 13 year old. lol
    your name and sig are oxymoronic mister!

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    If you think the people botting in BG was limited to only the people who left for wow - you're pretty fucking ignorant. no offense.

We have tried to stay on good terms with you, there is no reason why you have to try to bring shit up with us.
    I didn't make the post.

edit: I'll quote someone from PO --- "If you get claims.. someone is botting." --- is that one in the interview on the main page?
    If you claim that your LS does things legit and claims, then you're the most ignorant and naive person on this website...so why is anyone pointing fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    What did I miss?

Black Belt
    BG Level

get me some proof and i'll get with the breaking of the pearls. since you obviously know the LS better than the LS members do.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    get me some proof and i'll get with the breaking of the pearls. since you obviously know the LS better than the LS leader does.
    but really. if you want me to I can - all im saying is don't make comments because you're upset about fireworks..

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dear Sonomaa,

1: I wasn't even online for the fafnir - sorry if you don't see that posting about this is funny.
    I stopped reading here. Not sure why you even posted the rest. I'm sorry. I don't know you, aside from all the shit I read and hear thru the grapevine. This thread was started talking about "fireworks". Has nothing to do with 6-month old drama that everyone in BG has tried to forget.

The firework glitch is absolutely annoying. Kuno has said several times, IN LS, TO the LS, how much he hated the fireworks.

These "alleged" botters must have the 2003 version then... Whats this like our 1st Fafnir in idk... a month? Time to step it up guys, Judah isn't impressed with our shanty bots... What WILL we do with ourselves?

Personally, fuck all that. I haven't been camping shit for a long time, but even I know, BG isn't the problem, and either is Kinzuru...

.... Can't we all just.... sing a song?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

damn, i guess kuno really does bitch about everything

Black Belt
    BG Level

i'm not personally upset about fireworks. if people want to make themselves look retarded what do i care.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Buko
    damn, i guess kuno really does bitch about everything
    Damn someone I never heard of doesn't like me. Afk slitting my wrists.

Whats this like our 1st Fafnir in idk... a month?
    whats that JP ls that shows up 3 days a month and claims every time..? ZephyreFleet?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

whats that JP ls that shows up 3 days a month and claims every time..? ZephyreFleet?
    We weren't at Nidhogg yesterday. Definatly weren't.

Black Belt
    BG Level

1st Fafnir claim, not 1st camp. our claim rate blows.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    1st Fafnir claim, not 1st camp. our claim rate blows.
    Thanks Sendoh, I didn't mean to confuse him...

i've missed this. thanks guys. :D

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's all just for you.

THAT'S THE LOVE IM TALKING 'BOUT.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i want the next novia earring or i quit Judah!!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    i want the next novia earring or i quit Judah!!
    Thats like sayin... I wan't a Golden Goose! We all know they don't exist.