Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

BLM Soloing Spots in ToAU Zones

Meh, Sky and Sea are getting boring, and I'm in need of IS points. Any good spots for a BLM to solo around the ToAU areas?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wamouras in Mt. Zy are pretty good. Slap a gravity on them and they'll never catch you. You don't even have to buff.

Naver

Wamoura Prince are very popular, either behind the Gates of Halvung or near the Dahaks on the western Island of MtZ. Oh and helping your local clothcrafter with Wam.Cacoons is also a good thing. ^^

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Marids in the Thickets and Woodlands.

Wamouras in Mt. Zhayolm behind the Halvung Gate, and on the island by the Dahaks like Naver said.

Puddings, also in Mt. Zhayolm just past the Trolls, also thru the Halvung Gate.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

fyi, marids have too much hp.

I frequently see BLMs soloing the Wamoura Prince on that Western Island in Mt. Zhayolm. And there's soooo many if them I doubt you'd ever run into a mob shortage problem.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Naw, it can get pretty crowded on Mount Z.

Banned.

BG Level

Dragon island is bullshit. G-7 is really really nice unless theres more then 2 blms there.

edit: btw if im soloing there and you start ganking my wams like the jp do im gonna mpk your family

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Knowing what mobs to target is essential to the soloing BLM.

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/0fa5784c6a.jpg

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Knowing what mobs to target is essential to the soloing BLM.

[img]forumbreakingpicture[/img]

Didnt you know ToAU tigers have mp to aspir?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    [img]forumbreakingpicture[/img]
    stop reading BG on NES

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Best way to make a BLM's life miserable is to bring a standard meripo pt to flans.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Best way to make a BLM's life miserable is to bring a standard meripo pt to flans.
    /ma "Dia" Ebony Pudding.

oops..

Funny to watch the melee run about as the puddings wail on them. Attempt to steal my camp and I will mpk you. Sleep 2-3 puddings and be prepared. TPburn pts on puddings is stupid, you have like 90 other places to pt, go there, leave my puddings alone. I kill them faster solo anyways.

Hate the idiot blm pts who try to camp jack too. Sitting there duo/trio with friends and a pt of 6 rolls up and trys to take the camp. Too bad 3 BLMs is enough to kill every mob if done right. There are like 10+ camps in Mount Z for BLMs and BLM pts. Learn them and stop jacking other BLMs camps. Nothing worse then stupid and rude BLMs.

/s Me: <Excuse me...> We have been here 3 hours, can you camp somewhere else?

/s Idiot BLM: <Where?> There are no other camps.

Go find them noobs.

edit: disclaimer: not exactly directed at you or anyone else, just hit a sore spot.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

If you know the other camps, that people do not tend to go to, then why not go there for your 3 hrs of xp?

Bitching about people moving into the main blm camp in ToAU is basically like screaming at a wall. People are going to do it, don't complain when they do, plan ahead and avoid the conflict in the first place.

I hate the mentality of "we've been here for 3 hrs, this is our camp, please go someplace else." I hate to break it to you, but you and I - we both paid the same price for the expansion, and we're paying the same monthly fees. That content is just as much mine as it is yours, and if I want to camp "your" xp mobs thats my right as a player.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    If you know the other camps, that people do not tend to go to, then why not go there for your 3 hrs of xp?

Bitching about people moving into the main blm camp in ToAU is basically like screaming at a wall. People are going to do it, don't complain when they do, plan ahead and avoid the conflict in the first place.

I hate the mentality of "we've been here for 3 hrs, this is our camp, please go someplace else." I hate to break it to you, but you and I - we both paid the same price for the expansion, and we're paying the same monthly fees. That content is just as much mine as it is yours, and if I want to camp "your" xp mobs thats my right as a player.
    Common courtesy? I stroll up to a camp and if I see a bunch of BLM and think I will screw things up, I move on. Guess you missed that whole being nice to other people thing. You are right tho, we paid the same amount. Difference is, I am gonna mpk your stupid ass for trying to take the camp I have been sitting at for 3hrs with a seacom saying where I am. Puddings are the best spot, if it's taken, keep fucking moving and don't try to waste my time mpking and out burning you until you get the point.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl

Common courtesy? I stroll up to a camp and if I see a bunch of BLM and think I will screw things up, I move on. Guess you missed that whole being nice to other people thing. You are right tho, we paid the same amount. Difference is, I am gonna mpk your stupid ass for trying to take the camp I have been sitting at for 3hrs with a seacom saying where I am. Puddings are the best spot, if it's taken, keep fucking moving and don't try to waste my time mpking and out burning you until you get the point.
    wheres that xavier quote

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm actually very courteous and don't move in on people at that blm camp (thickets/caederva is different tho, I'm pulling the Xaviar rule on those camps), but in the end courteous players are in the minority. I'm just saying, its a waste of breath to bitch at people for moving into the camp when you full well know someone is GOING to do it. Why set yourself up to get frustrated and angry, if you know of another camp that is just as good xp that no one visits?

How do you mpk people with puddings if they don't cast -aga? I've never felt the need to learn how to properly mpk after the bst patch

If I do go to the puddings camp, I damn well expect another group of folks to show up...that's half the fun. Then you can compete against each other for pulls like they are NM. I guess getting all angry and acting like a petulant teenager when people don't play "nice" is a good way to go too, whatever floats your boat. Does it help to hold your breath and stomp your feet at them when they won't leave the xp camp?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1). They cast -aga
    2). Dia slept puddings
    3). Win

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I don't really get all angry. It's a game, lol. So I post and play with vigor. There are plenty of ways to mpk. Usually, ppl tend to get sloppy and aggro a pudding. It begins to cast ~ga3 or something, just dia it so they can't stun.

Melee pts like to use a BRD and sleep several puddings. Again, just dia a couple. I just wish more ppl had the courtesy to move along when the camp is occupied by several BLMs.

You take my posts the wrong way tho. There is a difference between being angry and venting. I don't lose sleep over puddings, I plainly laugh as the people who attempted to overrun me run for their lives. It's an annoyance, I don't cry about it.

Also, no holding my breath does nothing. Instead I prefer to throw my controller and bash on my keyboard then go cut myself to feel better. /sarcasm

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    1). They cast -aga
    2). Dia slept puddings
    3). Win
    lol?

they have a TP move called Synnergism...I think thats what it is. Find out what it does, and you will have your answer.