+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Snakes on a plane, go watch it now.

Just got back. It was everything I had hoped and more.

Great audience in the theater I was in too. When Sam said his famous line everyone had rubber snakes and threw them all over the place, was great.

Anyone else see it yet?

P.S. I know there are tons more threads about this, but I decided ot make a new one anyways.

Pfft, planes are for suckers.

Snakes on a Train

"Under a powerful Mayan curse, snakes are hatched inside a young woman, slowly devouring her from within. Her only chance for survival is a powerful shaman who lives across the border. With only hours to live, she jumps on a train headed for Los Angeles. Unfortunately for the passengers aboard, they are now trapped, soon to be victims of these flesh-eating vipers."

With a plot like this, how can it lose?

Saw the Snake on a Train DVD in the New Releases section at Blockbuster. I aaaaaaaaaalmost pulled the trigger.

The movie was amazing. Samuel L. Jackson delivers!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Audience was amazing where I went too. Quite a few people dressed up and a lot of cheering. Awesome movie 8)

I wanan go to the secret cow lvl T_T

No fucking joke, this is an incredible movie. For both people that take it at face value (which I contend is a shitload of people because of the target audience I believe this satircal cannon is aimed at) and genuine, hardcore movie critics alike.

I am a manager of a theatre while I finish school and I have seen alot of films,especially of late. This movie delivers in every possible way that its promotions promise. I'm not involved in any way of any Sam Jacksondom, but go see this fucking movie.

Seeing it tonight. I'll give my cynical review. I'm honestly not expecting it to live up to what I've read in this thread, but I'm more than welcome to be proven wrong. =)

How the hell did people know to bring rubber snakes to the movie theater with them? Were they encouraged by an advertisement on TV or something? I think this is hilarious.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    How the hell did people know to bring rubber snakes to the movie theater with them? Were they encouraged by an advertisement on TV or something? I think this is hilarious.
    There was some 4chan cultish forum that got people together.

Xavier

A cult classic in the making. Looking forward to seeing this movie at midnight in 15 years reciting every line w/ an audience throwing rubber snakes.

How I woke up today:

*phone rings*

Adam: Cody, do you know what day it is?

Cody: Friday I think?

Adam: Wrong dumbass! It's the day where there are mother effing snakes on a mother effing plane, and If I miss the trailers and the sneak peak at the sequel: "Rats on a Bus" I'll freaking kill you!

Cody: All right, I'm up...

I'm fixing to leave to go see it with a group of friends... I don't really expect a noon crowd.. but then again alot of college students aren't even in school yet. We'll see what happens. I think I'll go put some pants on now.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Amazing. F'ing amazing. You all need to go see this movie NOW...and the quicker, the most awesome the audience will be, the better. gogogogo.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fayth-
    Audience was amazing where I went too. Quite a few people dressed up and a lot of cheering. Awesome movie 8)
    Dressed up as what? Snakes?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    There was some 4chan cultish forum that got people together.
    While I don't doubt the /b/tards did something like this, the reason my theater did it is because it was all people from the dorm I used ot live in. They had a group of about 15 and decided to do it....

Though one of them might have gotten the idea from 4chan....who knows.

sneak peak at the sequel: "Rats on a Bus"
    No, no, the sequel is obviously "Sharks on a Train".

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

there is no way in hell im going to watch this movie. it looks retarded. sam owns in every movie but: stupid sounding plot + crappy looking CG snakes + the stupidest name for a movie ever = fail.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Its supposed to be stupid, thats what make its so great.

I'm totally going to go see this movie.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Just got home from the theatre and I have to say, this movie was absolutely awesome. it wasnt the ridicolous gag idea of a movie I thought it would be, it is just infact a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilander
    Its supposed to be stupid, thats what make its so great.

I'm totally going to go see this movie.
    Infact thats wrong, the movie wasn't a joke movie at all. Thats what everyone seemed to expect from the title but it was a pretty serious movie.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    How I woke up today:

*phone rings*

Adam: Cody, do you know what day it is?

Cody: Friday I think?

Adam: Wrong dumbass! It's the day where there are mother effing snakes on a mother effing plane, and If I miss the trailers and the sneak peak at the sequel: "Rats on a Bus" I'll freaking kill you!

Cody: All right, I'm up...

I'm fixing to leave to go see it with a group of friends... I don't really expect a noon crowd.. but then again alot of college students aren't even in school yet. We'll see what happens. I think I'll go put some pants on now.
    yeah i got your invite to the movie a little late. cold medicine knocked me out. oh and it'd take me a little longer than an hour to get to your house...

i wanted to see this movie tonight with a bunch of my friends but i think i'm going to have to wait till tomorrow night b/c im still pretty fkin sick. glad to hear it's a really good movie. i'm keeping my expectations high for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast