Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level

All Worlds Maintenance (Aug. 21) aka HNM time fix :x

At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

* The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

[Date & Time]
    Aug. 21, 2006 from 10:00 to 12:00 (PDT)
    *Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

[Details]
    - Chocobo Raising will become available.

- During a defensive Besieged, after retreating, the beastman forces would not remain at half strength. This will be fixed.

- Incorrect appearence for the "Archaic Mirror" monster within Arrapago Reef and Halvung will be fixed.

- An issue where "Sneak" and "Deodorize" effect would not be cancelled upon opening a Treasure Coffer or Treasure Chest will be fixed.

- The "Bad Breath" ability used by some of the Morbol type monsters has not been reflected properly. This will be addressed.

- An issue with the battle motion of the monster "Mammet" within the battle field for the "Ancient Vows" mission is not displayed correctly will be fixed.

- Using the "Spirit Link" ability after obtaining the the job trait "Empathy" would debuff pet wyvern instead. This will be addressed.

- The reuse timer for Puppetmaster's pet command, "Deactivate" will be changed to 1 minute.

- Effects for the following items are not reflected correctly and will be addressed:
    Karin Obi / Hyorin Obi / Furin Obi / Dorin Obi
    Rairin Obi / Suirin Obi / Korin Obi / Anrin Obi

- An issue with the instrument "Storm Fife" which could not be sold on the auction house but can be selected from the inventory when selling will be addressed.

- The furniture "Fighting Fish Tank" would reproduce an improper layout size during mog house layout. This will be fixed.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Re: All Worlds Maintenance (Aug. 21) aka HNM time fix :x

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky
    - The reuse timer for Puppetmaster's pet command, "Deactivate" will be changed to 1 minute.
    A.D.D. ownt

- Effects for the following items are not reflected correctly and will be addressed:
    Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now! <3

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

- An issue with the battle motion of the monster "Mammet" within the battle field for the "Ancient Vows" mission is not displayed correctly will be fixed.
    Wow, that's... incomprehensible. But I think they just nerfed the retard shortcut for 2-5?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Halon50
    Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now! <3
    i'm not sure wtf is ment by "reflected", probably some poor translating here. But if they nerf obis I will be pissed as i farmed for 5 including the 2 hardest ones (hi2u sucky droprate from aerns)

also lol@"Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now!"
    If your using a garison weapon, your not using a HQ staff (+15%), Day-bonus from obi is 10%, so at best this would be like using NQ staffs... whooo...?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    i'm not sure wtf is ment by "reflected", probably some poor translating here. But if they nerf obis I will be pissed as i farmed for 5 including the 2 hardest ones (hi2u sucky droprate from aerns)

also lol@"Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now!"
    If your using a garison weapon, your not using a HQ staff (+15%), Day-bonus from obi is 10%, so at best this would be like using NQ staffs... whooo...?
    cause only blms exist in ffxi

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius

are you retarded?

- During a defensive Besieged, after retreating, the beastman forces would not remain at half strength. This will be fixed.
    Could someone please point me to the offensive Besiegeds? Those sound fun.[/b]

Banned.

BG Level

are you retarded?
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321 sup

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

[quote=Zalius][quote=spooky][quote=Zalius][quote=spooky][quote=Halon50][quote="Hawky":178a7]- Effects for the following items are not reflected correctly and will be addressed:
    [/quote]

Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now! <3[/quote]

If your using a garison weapon, your not using a HQ staff (+15%), Day-bonus from obi is 10%, so at best this would be like using NQ staffs... whooo...?[/quote]

cause only blms exist in ffxi[/quote]
    are you retarded?[/quote]

[url="http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321"]http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321[/url] sup[/quote:178a7]
    I still don’t get it; either you, the other poster or both are retarded. These weapons don’t give day bonuses as the other poster suggested, and I don’t see how wearing an obi would affect this weapon or vice-versa.

Either way I don’t care. Maybe they are going to make obis better (YES FOR BLM OMG). But seeing as how SE likes to perpetuate misery, I’m guessing they will fuck them up in some way.

Banned.

BG Level

[quote=Zalius][quote=spooky][quote=Zalius][quote=spooky][quote=Halon50][quote="Hawky":bd58d]- Effects for the following items are not reflected correctly and will be addressed:
    [/quote]

Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now! <3[/quote]

If your using a garison weapon, your not using a HQ staff (+15%), Day-bonus from obi is 10%, so at best this would be like using NQ staffs... whooo...?[/quote]

[url="http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321"]http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321[/url] sup[/quote:bd58d]you are mistaken

he is well aware that BLM is not the only class; however, you must be forgetting that only BLMs can wear obis.

Edit: nevermind, now I think he just got dropped on his head

Banned.

BG Level

[quote=Priran][quote=Zalius][quote=spooky][quote=Zalius][quote=spooky][quote="Halon50":73bdd][quote="Hawky":73bdd]- Effects for the following items are not reflected correctly and will be addressed:
    [/quote]

[url="http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321"]http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/5321[/url] sup[/quote:73bdd]you are mistaken

he is well aware that BLM is not the only class; however, you must be forgetting that only BLMs can wear obis.

Edit: nevermind, now I think he just got dropped on his head[/quote:73bdd]

something of the like

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

"Here's hoping those garrison weapons with the Aeroday/Fireday dmg boosts will be always-active with the Obi now!"
    When i read this i think dmg boost from obi, because guess what I am a BLM. This implied to me that using some weapon would give you the effect of it being that day, even though it wasnt. Sorry if i mis-understood this. I dont know anything about these weapons as i've not seen them or care.
    My point was that if there was a weapon that gave a bonus simalar to it actualy being that day, it would be pointless to use it over a HQ staff anyway...

Banned.

BG Level

yup I win

Those weapons gain bonuses on a certain day, like that Katana he posted having its damage bumped up to 41.

A lot of these items are fairly good on their day, but then again that's only 1/8th of the time.

What whoever said that meant, is that he's hoping the Obis will cause those weapons' effects to be active 100% of the time, though you'd probably be better off using a real belt and a weapon that doesn't suck.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

the bonus on the weapon is simply on or off, the obi doesnt and wont effect it. They only way it could would be if the obi somehow gave the wearer the effect of it being that day. but then you could wear them 100% of the time for casting...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Effects of obis not being properly reflected probably means they'll re-write the obi descriptions and leave the effects the same.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

- An issue where "Sneak" and "Deodorize" effect would not be cancelled upon opening a Treasure Coffer or Treasure Chest will be fixed.
    Just opened my RDM Oztroja Coffer in the middle of the leech pond. Glad they waited till I was finished :D

Banned.

BG Level

the bonus on the weapon is simply on or off, the obi doesnt and wont effect it. They only way it could would be if the obi somehow gave the wearer the effect of it being that day. but then you could wear them 100% of the time for casting...
    which is what the dude was implying, welcome to 35 minutes ago

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

which is what the dude was implying, welcome to 35 minutes ago
    i think i like it here, the people arnt asses

E. Body
    BG Level

lol, DRGs debuffing their own wyverns...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast