+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Phew! It's over...     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    152
    BG Level
    3

    Phew! It's over...

    I'm glad that was short...

    I didn't want another...

    DAY THAT BG DIED.

  2. #2
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    152
    BG Level
    3

    I SPOKE TOO SOON!

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Looks to be over now.

  4. #4
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,407
    BG Level
    8

    Fk I was 2 minutes too late

  5. #5

    Posts are missing, last night there was 10 pages on that silkroad thing, now there's 9 lol.

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Posts are missing, last night there was 10 pages on that silkroad thing, now there's 9 lol.
    Yeah I saw they rolled back the forum, oh well, hopefully I didn't lose too many posts, I've been moving up lately.

    And yeah Ryko, Mithra dex > Elvaan dex, I'm quicker than you.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Posts are missing, last night there was 10 pages on that silkroad thing, now there's 9 lol.
    Yeah I saw they rolled back the forum, oh well, hopefully I didn't lose too many posts, I've been moving up lately.

    And yeah Ryko, Mithra dex > Elvaan dex, I'm quicker than you.
    Ah I see. and since when does dex help with speed?

  8. #8
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    yeah, there was a small roll back ;(

  9. #9
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Posts are missing, last night there was 10 pages on that silkroad thing, now there's 9 lol.
    Yeah I saw they rolled back the forum, oh well, hopefully I didn't lose too many posts, I've been moving up lately.

    And yeah Ryko, Mithra dex > Elvaan dex, I'm quicker than you.
    Ah I see. and since when does dex help with speed?
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dexterity

    1. Skill and grace in physical movement, especially in the use of the hands; adroitness.
    2. Mental skill or adroitness; cleverness.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. HTML5 over Flash... I love it.
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2010-09-09, 10:41
  2. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 2010-01-31, 13:00
  3. It's over! [Writer's Strike]
    By Tomiko in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2008-02-11, 13:48
  4. It's over...
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-03-23, 13:27
  5. It's Over. Earth is Finished.
    By BRP in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2007-03-17, 22:20
  6. If I could do it all over again...
    By Septimus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2006-03-27, 10:25