+ Reply to Thread
    Basovic

Dear Abby what should I do

Dear Abby,
    My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning. When I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse is everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating! Also, since he lost his job two years ago he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is sit around the living room in his underwear and watch TV while I work to pay the bills. And since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me. He keeps calling me a lesbian. What should I do?
    Signed Clueless

Dear Clueless:
    Dump him. You're a New York senator now. You don't need him anymore!

phentermine purchase battery laptop battery laptop

Old Merits
    BG Level

lmao forum bots

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

LMAO.
    I LOVE THIS.

Forum Donator
    BG Level

Re: Dear Abby what should I do

Quote Originally Posted by Basovic
    He keeps calling me a lesbian. What should I do?
    Signed Clueless

Threesome ftw?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Dear Abby,

People laugh at my penis size because I'm azn, what should I do?

Signed Small Penis.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

I read an actual dear abby where a woman married a handsome and successful mortician. On their wedding night he made her soak in an ice bath until she was stone cold, then had her lay on the bed inert while he made love to her cold lifeless body.

After 10 years of marriage, doing this every time they made love, the woman wrote to dear abby to ask if it meant something.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Notice the battery laptop battery laptop at the bottom, wonder if its linked somehow to the Dell/Sony fuck up

I love these things lol

forum bots are getting better

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    I read an actual dear abby where a woman married a handsome and successful mortician. On their wedding night he made her soak in an ice bath until she was stone cold, then had her lay on the bed inert while he made love to her cold lifeless body.

After 10 years of marriage, doing this every time they made love, the woman wrote to dear abby to ask if it meant something.
    I read that, or something similar, I thought she asked if this was abnormal, maybe? He must not be getting enough sex at work.

Dear Abby,
    My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning. When I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse is everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating! Also, since he lost his job two years ago he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is sit around the living room in his underwear and watch TV while I work to pay the bills. And since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me. He keeps calling me a lesbian. What should I do?
    Signed Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Who's the senator of New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu
    Dear Abby,
    Signed Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Theres 2 major things wrong with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnu
    Dear Abby,
    Signed Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Theres 2 major things wrong with this post.
    Oops. My bad. was thinking of 'governor'. forget I asked.. :\ there's obviously 2 senators from each state... ; ;