Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

"Take It To The Zammers" Campaign

Since the people on Allakazham (hereafter referred to as Zam) are starting to hit end game content - i.e. sky! - we should start harassing them more.

That is, when one poor brand-spanking-new-75NIN posts that he can't get his haidate because of both gil sellers and an overpopulated end game in FFXI posts on Zam, we should post 50 posts agreeing with him and telling him WHY this is happening.

Please remember to use short words and easy to understand contexts. And try not to insult the poor brand-spanking-new-75NIN's intelligence too much with all the parser numbers, evidence, and such that you guys post here.

I've already started and there are TWO threads on the main page of Zam forums about kings (of course one of them is mine but it's a start).

Please take up the cause and go to the place where SE seems to listen.

Thank you.

New Merits
    BG Level

ban this idiot before its too late

oh and go back to zam

27 posts, all right!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I prefer to listen rather than reply.

I'm tired of listening to people complaining about SE not doing anything when there is an obvious spot SE listens.

Hell, just recopy your original posts to Allakazham if that's all you're willing to do.

They might illicit interesting responses.

And I really think the response of berating someone for lack of posts to be rather old and tired now. You need a new insult as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Meara
    I'm tired of listening to people complaining about SE not doing anything when there is an obvious spot SE listens.
    Is it just me, or is it a bit ironic that you would need to post on a site that is run by RMT to talk to a company that has forbiddon RMT in the ToS

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Irony is the spice of life.

1 pound of ziti with 3 bottles of beer is the spice of life. Irony is often a punch in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    27 posts, all right!
    oh shit, 29 now!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade
    Quote Originally Posted by Meara
    Is it just me, or is it a bit ironic that you would need to post on a site that is run by RMT to talk to a company that has forbiddon RMT in the ToS
    Considering at least 1000 of this forums members prolly RMT makes that even more better :D

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

This thread requires a kuno kard-- sadly I lost my folder