Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Getting my account back on the weekend

SE number says Mon-fri, and i'm not sure if its been longer than 3 months since I pulled the plug. How do I figure out if I can get it back?

I think you just have to call them and ask about the account restoration, but that only works if you haven't deleted the character once before i think.

Other than that, maybe try to reactivate the content ID and see if the character is still there.

can i call on weekends? I'm ready to just start over but it'd be nice to have demetrick back

Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon*
    I think you just have to call them and ask about the account restoration, but that only works if you haven't deleted the character once before i think.

Other than that, maybe try to reactivate the content ID and see if the character is still there.
    This doesn't matter anymore you can recover as many times as you want but cant be deleted for more then a year. If its more then a year I think you have to wait for return to vanadiel

When I came back last time during the Return to Vanadiel thing it said I was not eligible for the promotion so I called and the rep I spoke to said only in limited situations does a character get deleted in 3 months he said most if the time they are still there for 1-2 years, so I logged in and my character was still on the ID and all I had to do was click re-activate(or whatever button is there) I forget exactly what it's called.

EDIT: my character had been deleted 1 year when I did this.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I had an alt that was there for atleast a year after I canceled the ID.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Endo

This doesn't matter anymore you can recover as many times as you want but cant be deleted for more then a year. If its more then a year I think you have to wait for return to vanadiel
    Endo, how sure are you about this? i had spoke to a CSR over the phone and told me you could only have your char recovered once, but to try the return to vanadiel thing (which i did and i wasnt elligible.).

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo

Endo, how sure are you about this? i had spoke to a CSR over the phone and told me you could only have your char recovered once, but to try the return to vanadiel thing (which i did and i wasnt elligible.).
    10000000000000% sure as anyone on bahamut can attest I am the residential expert since I flip my wanting to play like a flap jack in the morning at a diner.

Edit: For more clarification SE use to do the process as the guy told you but starting this past January they decided it was probably a semi retarded idea to not allow people to come back when they wanted and made it available. Now obviously they wont put this out to everyone because its got to be a bish to recover a character.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I called I think last december. But this is such good news to me, I just hope it hasnt been over a year for me when I call on monday.

Good luck but you have to know the month you deleted it and some other info and there is no guarantee they can find it. I am sure they can though just give them some accurate info so their quarry is accurate

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I have the month, but not the day. Anyways, well see how it goes.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Me and my 2 friends nuked our accounts and deleted our characters at the same time a while back. I called SE during the 3rd month and was able to restore mine. When return to vanadiel came, they tried to get their accounts back and could not.

I think if you actually Delete your char, you can only do the recovery one time within the 3 months. If you just cancel account i think you can recover it no matter when. You do need to know the month you deleted and jobs you had and all this stupid crap, your registration number and whatnot.

Will you PL me deme

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Will you PL me deme
    4 you sure, on bahamut???

Turns out I just had to guess my password since I was trying to login on my old PC that had it still installed (going to install on this after a fresh reformat) then it prompted me to reactivate, then reactivate content ID's, I have 5 minutes left on the PC of backdated files.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Will you PL me deme
    4 you sure, on bahamut???
    One of my chars is (a nublet lvl 6 whm). I'll send you a tell sometime.

ZOMG i logged in Loling

you can get a deleted a character back even if it is over 3months.
    It is the one time character restoration each POL account is allowed, but this service might only be available during the return to vana'd campaigns.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Welcome back!

Thanks for helping Ceara out.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This is just for a little clarification because I think im hearing 2 different policies: I deleted my toon in 2004, and got it recovered within 3 months. I did it again in aug 2005.

With my current situation, would my char be restorable if say I called on monday? (I dont want to reactivate my ID and waste 13 bucks if I dont have to.)

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think they can only restore your toon once