+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mob spaghetti sauce >.>;     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

mob spaghetti sauce >.>;

So was watching Goodfellas since it was on tv and figured I'd look stuff up on the characters in the fim (<-nerd). Found out Henry Hill (the man role) is still alive and no longer under the witness protection program (semi old news).

Thing is, he works as a cook now and you can order by mail his sauce found here:

http://www.sundaygravy.net/

Now he's still gotten arrested even in september of last year (not sure what the charges were on that one, guessing narcotics). So here's the question (<-bored) would you actually want to eat his spaghetti sauce?

This was so weird I thought I should post it for the hell of it. I mean on one hand he wanted to make italian food like he remembered during the mob era (he even has his own cook book). I keep thinking he might have put something in it though Oo

I dare someone to try it. D:

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I'd rather have the pasta sauce they teach to Michael at the beginning of The Godfather. Garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, about 3 pounds of sausage and meatballs, wine, sugar. Good shit.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

That's got nothing on a marinara sauce from Rhode Island. Former mayor of Providence (the capital), Vincent "Buddy" Cianci, has been in prison for a few years on all kinds of mob related charges. More or less every grocery store in the state still stocks Buddy's own brand of marinara sauce. How many other politicians do you know that are widely refered to as Buddy, remain popular even after going to prison (he easily would've won yet another term in office), and sell food from jail too?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol goodfellas.

Anthony Powers (a.k.a Jimmy two times) is my cousin.

and yes I would eat the spaghetti sauce >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

rofl on tbs i watched that today ahah

yah thats some funny info

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ertyu
    lol goodfellas.

Anthony Powers (a.k.a Jimmy two times) is my cousin.

and yes I would eat the spaghetti sauce >.>
    pics or it didn't happen.

Strange I was watching Goodfellas also

Just installed the HD-DVR box (Time Warner) on my 61" HDTV and first movie I watch lo and behold on HD Goodfellas

<3 TNTHD

New Merits
    BG Level

I watched Goodfellas on Sunday too. Here's some Goodfellas trivia for ya.

During the filming of the scene where Joe Pesci shoots Spider in the chest multiple times and kills him, Spider slipped on water and cut his hand on broken class.

Robert Deniro and Joe Pesci took him to a hospital down the street, and Spider was still wearing his makeup & shirt that made it look like he had been shot in the chest over and over. Well the second they get him in the hospital, the staff puts Spider on a stretcher and hauls him away to undergo surgery. When he tried to tell him that he wasn't shot and just had cut his hand, they assumed he was delirious and put him under with anesthetics. All went well in the end though. True story!

(I'd eat the sauce)

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gares
    I watched Goodfellas on Sunday too. Here's some Goodfellas trivia for ya.

During the filming of the scene where Joe Pesci shoots Spider in the chest multiple times and kills him, Spider slipped on water and cut his hand on broken class.

Robert Deniro and Joe Pesci took him to a hospital down the street, and Spider was still wearing his makeup & shirt that made it look like he had been shot in the chest over and over. Well the second they get him in the hospital, the staff puts Spider on a stretcher and hauls him away to undergo surgery. When he tried to tell him that he wasn't shot and just had cut his hand, they assumed he was delirious and put him under with anesthetics. All went well in the end though. True story!

(I'd eat the sauce)
    lmao XD

Other fun trivia I came upon besides the sauce is the FBI dude that tells Henry to go into the witness protection program played himself in the movie Oo

And I'm moving to california on thursday but when I get out there I think I'll order his cook book (little bit safer since I'll know there's no "special" ingredients in it XD). I'll let you know if it's any good.

Man, now I'm on a mobster kick, I need to watch the Godfather.

[edit] and zimga I'm a girl I'm allowed to like Clamp animes. :D