Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Expanded Services Problems

Uh, so... I got a new PC and I want to play FFXI on it. I've used PS2 for most of the time I've been on FFXI, using my brother's PC only occasionally. So I bought the ZM,CoP package deal, installed it. Now, because I had used PS2 my Content ID won't accept these PC codes/registrations.

Does anyone know how to get around this? I poked around on SE's site but their pre-spun answers got me nowhere.

Thanks a lot.

Why would you need to re-activate those expansions? Just install them, activate your POL ID, and run with it.

LOL, if it's that simple I will have wasted two hours...

But, uh... I can login and use areas not associated with the expansions but get a little pop-up saying I can't access expansion areas. It's been a longtime since I've clunked through this install so, bear with me.

Got it, thanks a lot... and what a waste of bandwidth.../blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Emith
    LOL, if it's that simple I will have wasted two hours...

But, uh... I can login and use areas not associated with the expansions but get a little pop-up saying I can't access expansion areas. It's been a longtime since I've clunked through this install so, bear with me.

Got it, thanks a lot... and what a waste of bandwidth.../blush.
    I did the exact same thing with this new computer I just got. I felt stupid when I asked, too