Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiamat in Tunnels     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

There's a glitch wherin if you pos right when you get hit the monster can teleport with you, I'd assume that's what happened, because I doubt there's a hack that stops drawin..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

I always thought it would be cool to have Tiamat spawn ontop of that annoying ass mountain you go up for the ENM item and when he lands, the wind or w/e has a knockback effect that could knock you off the mountain if you're in a bad spot ;x

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    He was definitely POS'd there, think about it, what's in that little section? ENM!

But how the hell they managed to do that without drawing in him, are there player draw in hacks now? lol.
    Well I guess you can continually POS there after draw ins and eventually tiamat would get there.

There is apparently some sort of hack that lets players drawin stuff... I dont know the details, it seems strange to me, but w/e.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    He was definitely POS'd there, think about it, what's in that little section? ENM!

But how the hell they managed to do that without drawing in him, are there player draw in hacks now? lol.
    As far as I know, monster follow you in the sky and land back with you. That's what was said in a couple of thread like that Vrtra one. Tiamat draw in is a typical draw in that bring you where the mob is, so if you "teleport" it with you, it will just draw you in there.

Banned.

BG Level

A lot of you guys seem to be downright experts at posing.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If you have above flee speed on in the air at all, mobs will typically teleport to you if you POS to a different location.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I thought Draw-In had a max range? Isn't that how Golden Savage with a summoner works? You have carby attack and move out of the draw-in range.

So couldn't you ES+Sleep II -> run to zone and it'd chase after you the whole time until you zoned?

Old Merits
    BG Level

I believe if you POS far enough out of range, the mob will teleport to your position instead of drawing you in.

Although I haven't used it myself, I do know that on my server Ash Dragon was brought to Ifrit's Zone line a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    I thought Draw-In had a max range? Isn't that how Golden Savage with a summoner works? You have carby attack and move out of the draw-in range.

So couldn't you ES+Sleep II -> run to zone and it'd chase after you the whole time until you zoned?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike

No, that works because when you aggro a mob you don't gain hate persay, just 'interest'. Anybody who gets actual hate will make it forget about you, so carby gets the actual hate and when it dies it forgot about you.

Also its true if you have hate by any mobs, if you are floating in the air by "Freeze Z", any mob with hate after 3 seconds teleports on top of you.

One time I did this to RMT camping Phantom worm and fishing with Guivre. Just aggro Guivre and then fly in the air and then teleport to phantom worm cove. :D

HIDE AND SEEK HIDE AND SEEK

If you really think about it, changing her spawn point to the top of mountain would make things more interesting... both with the rush to claim and the fight itself.

Perhaps make it so certain TP moves or dying would knock you off the mountain.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    If you really think about it, changing her spawn point to the top of mountain would make things more interesting... both with the rush to claim and the fight itself.

half the LS's wont be able to do it due to the fact they have mages who cant climb the mountain

/thinks back to anytime we wanted to do jorm and had to wait at least1.5hr

Akiron

Well this teleport thing is very accurate and you dont have to POS to do it either, just gotta be a BST ^^, I havent got him to the tunnel but if you 2hr a VT cave ant and attack him from the back and run off you can heel out of the range and he will chase it and teleport on top of you after he kills the ant, I have however gotten the corses in the tunnels training them and teleporting from where my ant was on top of me which is never fun. GOGO ghettobind.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Akiron
    Well this teleport thing is very accurate and you dont have to POS to do it either, just gotta be a BST ^^, I havent got him to the tunnel but if you 2hr a VT cave ant and attack him from the back and run off you can heel out of the range and he will chase it and teleport on top of you after he kills the ant, I have however gotten the corses in the tunnels training them and teleporting from where my ant was on top of me which is never fun. GOGO ghettobind.
    Dont think this works on NMs since the patch that lets pets be drawn in.

It does...but you need to know a few tricks.

or you'd just see alot of lancelot types fly up that mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

or you'd just see alot of lancelot types fly up that mountain.
    That's the plan. Ban the cheating scum.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro

or you'd just see alot of the people who know a large amount about pos.haxing that posted in this thread fly up that mountain.