Thread: Tiamat in Tunnels     submit to reddit submit to twitter

/sh WTS [Tome of L2Read] 1000G PST

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I was just told over AIM that Hydra's been dragged down into the lower parts of Wajaom Woods and is owning everyone lol

If it's true, can anyone grab screenshots/videos?!?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I was just told over AIM that Hydra's been dragged down into the lower parts of Wajaom Woods and is owning everyone lol

On Bismark*

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

On Bismark*
    ...lol

And I thought forgetting to mention the server when telling you guys was dumb...

This Proteus camping is making me more tired that I already am =(

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

On Bismark*
    ...lol

And I thought forgetting to mention the server when telling you guys was dumb...

This Proteus camping is making me more tired that I already am =(
    And he was up the whole boat ride when I went to Nashmau a few days ago solo =\

Quote Originally Posted by Vigion
    I'm with the ls that killed the glitched Tiamat, and it was faught right out the tunnel. Someone from another ls was goofing around and pulled it there. Moving back to its point as slow as it was, we took it outside the tunnel. Although this avoided adds and all, it wasnt worth it. Tanks were drawn in often, and tanks know how annoying it gets tanking while being drawn in so often. It was also spinning like Aspid. So yeh, theres no advantage to this, rather fight it at its normal spot anytime.
    There's a nice glitch people forgot about Serket where if u tank him up on the one ledge. his AoE's don't hit you, meaning somewhere in that place, there's prob a place where mages can stand, or even tanks can stand and not get winged. There is even a glitch in Dragon's Aery where u can stand all day and not get winged. problem is finding it. Not sure if they ever fixed either but i'm sure they didn't....

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrower
    There is even a glitch in Dragon's Aery where u can stand all day and not get winged.
    I've seen this glitch, and I'm sure so have many others. I'm almost positive it only occurs when you've got 150-200 people in the aery. Wing can only hit a maximum of 128 people possibly...

I'm with the ls that killed the glitched Tiamat, and it was faught right out the tunnel. Someone from another ls was goofing around and pulled it there. Moving back to its point as slow as it was, we took it outside the tunnel. Although this avoided adds and all, it wasnt worth it. Tanks were drawn in often, and tanks know how annoying it gets tanking while being drawn in so often. It was also spinning like Aspid. So yeh, theres no advantage to this, rather fight it at its normal spot anytime.
    There's a nice glitch people forgot about Serket where if u tank him up on the one ledge. his AoE's don't hit you, meaning somewhere in that place, there's prob a place where mages can stand, or even tanks can stand and not get winged. There is even a glitch in Dragon's Aery where u can stand all day and not get winged. problem is finding it. Not sure if they ever fixed either but i'm sure they didn't....
    Lance found it

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    Lance found it
    Bleacher Creatures

ohi charitwo

non wing fafnir would be <3<3

Mohit

Or you could just stand there and let it AoE them.
    If Faust hits at least 1 RMT and that RMT that gets healed by someone other than themselves, than they would have aggro from Faust. (I think..)

I saw someone MPK a GS at Ulli. This is after this person was camping Zip against the same RMTs and they mpk'd his LS and got claim. He called GMs at zip but nothing happened. He had witnesses from other LSs too and people reported the rmt's.

After he mpk'd the GSs at Ulli with a normal statue, he got Jailed imediately without any delay. Seems they were watching him. These events were several hours apart.

The above event reminded me of a dealings with RMTs on my server. I personally havent seen anything done about mpk attemps and on 3 occasions rmts admit to being rmts. GMs said each time "Unless we see it, it doesnt mean they are, they can say whatever they want" I was like "Can you even see or track it?" the GMS then give the standard BS about contacting customer support.

GMs will overlook RMTs but are quick and fast when dealing with complaints against Real players.

Faust will need to aggro someone via sight or magic. I hope nobody will do this hack.

i wouldn't know offhand but being as there is no exit's in the Kirin room, would he just stand there like an ass? or what? It wouldn't be hard to get him to magic aggro the RMT's or what have you seeing as all they do is use mages in order to kill Kirin. I wouldn't see it as a difficulty but eh.

And about the RMT's. If you ran a liquor store and were selling cigarettes to kids right...just follow me here. And 100 RMT kids were buying them from you on a daily basis, and 100 others were buying them from you on a daily basis. Now outside your store, each time an "other kid" walks out, the RMT's beat the piss out of him and steal his cigarettes. Are you going to ban 100 RMT's knowing that those 100 others will still come to your store everyday after getting their asses handed to them the day before just to buy more cigarettes? It's all about profits baby. The owner turns a blind eye, he still gets his 200 customer's per day, he don't care about the faces, cept the ones on the bills.

And about the RMT's. If you ran a liquor store and were selling cigarettes to kids right...just follow me here. And 100 RMT kids were buying them from you on a daily basis, and 100 others were buying them from you on a daily basis. Now outside your store, each time an "other kid" walks out, the RMT's beat the piss out of him and steal his cigarettes. Are you going to ban 100 RMT's knowing that those 100 others will still come to your store everyday after getting their asses handed to them the day before just to buy more cigarettes? It's all about profits baby. The owner turns a blind eye, he still gets his 200 customer's per day, he don't care about the faces, cept the ones on the bills.
    That's possibly the stupidest analogy ever. But to follow your analogy: the 100 legit customers are going to go to a different store and the 100 RMTs are going to break in and steal all the stock because they aren't getting any free cigarettes any more.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lithiani
    That's possibly the stupidest analogy ever. But to follow your analogy: the 100 legit customers are going to go to a different store and the 100 RMTs are going to break in and steal all the stock because they aren't getting any free cigarettes any more.
    hold a nigga up amirite

So you don't like the RMT's right? Did u leave ffxi and start playing another game, same as your opinion that they'll go to another store? Didn't think so...

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    There is even a glitch in Dragon's Aery where u can stand all day and not get winged.
    I've seen this glitch, and I'm sure so have many others. I'm almost positive it only occurs when you've got 150-200 people in the aery. Wing can only hit a maximum of 128 people possibly...
    Last Nidhogg I did like 80% of my alliance wasn't getting hit by wing at all cause of all the people in the zone (like 150ish iirc I think)

So you don't like the RMT's right? Did u leave ffxi and start playing another game, same as your opinion that they'll go to another store? Didn't think so...
    I think Ramuh has it lucky. The RMTs have a hard time outclaiming the large number of pretty damn good legit players. Of course, that doesn't make it any easier for any other legit LS who are trying to outclaim, but that's the breaks - and most people stick closely to the attitude that "at least RMT didn't claim".

So to stretch your analogy past breaking point, now the legit customers go around in packs and beat the waiting RMTs up while they are afk.

The other quality amusement on Ramuh is watching the RMT bitching at CAE and accusing CAE of botting Behemoth and using hacks to kick them all offline simultaneously.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I think Ramuh has it lucky. The RMTs have a hard time outclaiming the large number of pretty damn good legit players. Of course, that doesn't make it any easier for any other legit LS who are trying to outclaim, but that's the breaks - and most people stick closely to the attitude that "at least RMT didn't claim".

So to stretch your analogy past breaking point, now the legit customers go around in packs and beat the waiting RMTs up while they are afk.

The other quality amusement on Ramuh is watching the RMT bitching at CAE and accusing CAE of botting Behemoth and using hacks to kick them all offline simultaneously.
    I'm willing to put a bet out that any active HNM LS that camps the three kings consistently, has atleast 2 botting members there; so I dunno what you mean by 'legit players'.

Oh almost certainly, but there's a sliding scale, and RMT are at the bottom of it. Everyone else who is there botting, well... it's your problem when you get caught. RMT fuck it up for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6