Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Favorite Shots / Mixed Drinks

Ok, I'm a beer man myself. Nothing else gets me where I need to be like beer. It satisfies best. But...let's talk about your favorite shots -- and please, if you can, give the recipe so others can try it.

Washington Apple - Crown Royal, Apple Pucker, Cranberry Juice (A++++)

Pinapple Upside Down Cake - I dont remember, fuckin like grenadine and Stoli vanilla I think, but this shit is really really sweet - get it in a shot, not a glass.

Jager Bomb (duh) - jaeger, entire can of red bull, gotta slam the whole thing. Drop the shot glass into the glass of red bull and hit it to the head.

I am also a Beer man, doesn't get much better than a Sam Adams and/or Heinekens, with that said here is a good alternative to Jaegar Bomb:

Irish Car Bomb - 3/4 glass of Guinness Stout, Drop in a shot glass (the actual glass like with the Jaeger version) of Bailey's and Jameson's. Chug the whole thing. It is so good.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Oh, I tried that one time! It was good, but then - you and I both like Guiness. That is hit or miss usually, some like it, some don't.

Sounds like we both appreciate finer beers too, heavy lagers. Im drinking Yuengling right now, but that's cause I ran out of Sam Adams Octoberfest

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Scotch on the Rocks

(Amaretto too)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

That's rough man, straight up?

Jack Daniels is something I could drink straight up.

Wild Turkey prz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    Oh, I tried that one time! It was good, but then - you and I both like Guiness. That is hit or miss usually, some like it, some don't.

Sounds like we both appreciate finer beers too, heavy lagers. Im drinking Yuengling right now, but that's cause I ran out of Sam Adams Octoberfest
    A man after my own heart :D , the thing is, yes it is heavy, but it tastes just like chocolate, anyone who likes alcohol would love it.
    And I like the call on Yuengling, I did not mention it since you can only get it in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and i believe some parts of Ohio. I am from PA, and Yuengling is seriously the best beer no one has heard of. Where you from bro?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Man I drink everything and anything. I just like to get fucked up to be honest. When drinking beer I do like the good stuff, Wheat beers were badass when I was in Germany. Tried lots of good beers there. Mixed drinks I tend to like Rum and Coke. Jaeger bombs are fine too. Jack and Coke, Jim and Coke, whatever. Oh yeah Seven up and Seagrams Seven (7 and 7). Whatever gets me drunk basically. I prefer to smoke weed anyway, so when I roll up to a party to drink I am usually baked already.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Gin - Bombay Saphire / Tanquaray
    Beer - Warsteiner / Heineken / Corona / Honey Brown / Davidson Bro's(Local) My favorites here are the Belgian Tripel and the Double Hop IPA

Mixed Drinks - Generally I hate mixed drinks, but something that always goes down smooth is orange bacardi and pineapple juice.

Jack Daniels I can drink all day as well.

I prefer to smoke weed anyway
    Same, I like the feeling I get from smoking much more than drinking, and I don't have to feel like shit the next day either.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    I am also a Beer man, doesn't get much better than a Sam Adams and/or Heinekens, with that said here is a good alternative to Jaegar Bomb:

Irish Car Bomb - 3/4 glass of Guinness Stout, Drop in a shot glass (the actual glass like with the Jaeger version) of Bailey's and Jameson's. Chug the whole thing. It is so good.
    What's the Sam Adam's slogan "You can go half way around the world and not find a better beer than a sam adam's"? That's bullshit, it should be

"You can leave a case of budlight out in the sun for 3 months and it will still taste better than a sam adams"

That is the nastiest shit ever. Guiness and Heineken is alright tho.

I'm a beer man too. But a simple beer man who likes his Michelob Ultra or Heineken Light.

But any time I do shots I always request one.

Red Headed Slut (otherwise known as the pantydropper) - Jager, peach schnapps and cranberry juice. Tastes like a fuckin fruit roll up.

Call me crazy but I've been known many a time to drink Jim Beam + Coke when there's no beer.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Who doesn't love a good jager bomb?

Gotta love some sierra nevada, guinness draught, and yuengling though of course.

Personally I'll drink anything but tequila. Tequila seems to be the only thing that will make me feel like complete shit the next day. Jesus, even the good stuff like patron gets me

Oh and redheaded sluts are delicious. (notjustthedrinkamiriteoramirite???)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

urrite

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Take my word for it, if you ever see Fireball for sale buy it. Its the best shit ever >.>; CAN JOO FEEL THE FIREBALL

Let's see...I prefer beer usually, though my tastes vary tremendously (right now, nothing hits the spot better than a corona with lime, but I also like black and tans, guiness, bass, and a really good local brewery that puts out some excellent stouts). I do like g and t's, bombay saphire please (tanq is some nasty shite). Rum punch is great if you're in a place that you can drink it (namely, the carribean), and other than that...a glass of white wine is nice now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Quote Originally Posted by Po

What's the Sam Adam's slogan "You can go half way around the world and not find a better beer than a sam adam's"? That's bullshit, it should be

"You can leave a case of budlight out in the sun for 3 months and it will still taste better than a sam adams"

That is the nastiest shit ever. Guiness and Heineken is alright tho.
    You are out of your mind my friend. Bud Light and Miller Light are the two grossest (sp?) beers of all time. I have heard that sometimes people do not like Sam Adams though, because people say it is too "Hoppy". They do just pile the fuckin hopps on, way more than any other beer, so that is sometimes why people do not like it. If you don't like the original you should try some of the other varieties.. the name escapes me, but the one available around winter/christmas is the best one by far.
    And oh yea, Beam and Coke is good too .

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sam Adams is like a pile of Hops brewed with some Hop juice...totally nasty. If i am forced to drink any beer it would be Heineken or Old Style. The drink of choice is either a Whiskey Sour or White Russian[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by GeneJackit
    Sam Adams is like a pile of Hops brewed with some Hop juice...totally nasty. If i am forced to drink any beer it would be Heineken or Old Style. The drink of choice is either a Whiskey Sour or White Russian
    Holy shit The Dude browses BG forums too.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shartruce (or something French... sounds like "Shark Juice"). I have no idea what's in it, but my friend and I buy eachother one every time we go out.

loloutside

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast