+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CNN News Anchor's Bathroom Convo over Bush Speech

I guess this female anchor at CNN had her mic still on when she went to the bathroom and the audio was playing over a speech Bush was giving in New Orleans about Hurricane Katrina.

About midway thru or near the end you can hear her zipping up her skirt and going to the potty.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/29/p ... sh-speech/

Haha, could anybody tell what she was saying about the guy with 3 kids and his wife was a control freak?

I caught that...she was talking about her brother. Something about him being married, has 3 kids, and his wife is a control freak. I think that page has a link to the transcript.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Good, now CNN can do what they've been doing to the American forces and our President for years and spend the next three days dwelling on how they fucked up. Not only is CNN liberal democrat run, but they're anti-American.

Hey, relax, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and noone wants to hear from it lol.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    Good, now CNN can do what they've been doing to the American forces and our President for years and spend the next three days dwelling on how they fucked up. Not only is CNN liberal democrat run, but they're anti-American.
    If only there existed a more conservative based network that expressed the views of the other half of the country somewhere...

The only thing anti-american is to tell the press they don't have a right to report the news. And if their view of it conflicts with your personal interests, Murdock is more than willing to feed you bullshit.

Whenever someone says that theres a liberal bias in the media I can't help but laugh, thinking of how many times O'Reily has told his guests to shut up and cut their mics when they expressed a view different than his own.

Oh, and the transcipt owns lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    If only there existed a more conservative based network that expressed the views of the other half of the country somewhere...

The only thing anti-american is to tell the press they don't have a right to report the news. And if their view of it conflicts with your personal interests, Murdock is more than willing to feed you bullshit.

Whenever someone says that theres a liberal bias in the media I can't help but laugh, thinking of how many times O'Reily has told his guests to shut up and cut their mics when they expressed a view different than his own.

LOL at "if only"

CNN has that stupid lady with the fucked up mouth and she tries to look all pretty, but I can't stop staring at that fucked up mouth... Nancy Grace? She's no better than O'Reilly. I tried watching her talk about the Ramsey case and they had to cut to commercial because she had her period all over this guy on the phone, and they showed his statement from years ago and he never said that he saw that Karr-guy but Nancy was pretty upset and pulled an O'Reilly.
    Both those networks can just blow themselves off the air. My news comes from the Daily Show and Colbert Report. But with out the blunderings of CNN and Fox, they'd probably be pulled off the air as well.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier

LOL at "if only"

CNN has that stupid lady with the fucked up mouth and she tries to look all pretty, but I can't stop staring at that fucked up mouth... Nancy Grace? She's no better than O'Reilly. I tried watching her talk about the Ramsey case and they had to cut to commercial because she had her period all over this guy on the phone, and they showed his statement from years ago and he never said that he saw that Karr-guy but Nancy was pretty upset and pulled an O'Reilly.
    Both those networks can just blow themselves off the air. My news comes from the Daily Show and Colbert Report. But with out the blunderings of CNN and Fox, they'd probably be pulled off the air as well.
    Daily Show and Colbert Report Yes.

LOL at "if only"

Fucked up mouth? My god, her entire FACE is fucked up. The lady that has a fucked up mouth is Greta van Sustern, and she's on FOX news.

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    LOL at "if only"

I don't think I've seen the rest of her because I can't look away from that mouth!
    Fucked up mouth? My god, her entire FACE is fucked up. The lady that has a fucked up mouth is Greta van Sustern, and she's on FOX news.
    I don't think I've seen the rest of her because I can't look away from that mouth!

Why is it that there aren't any hot reporters?

PS: Screw you preview screen!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey

nakednews

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Either their booth people are amazingly inept or they let that slide intentionally, there is no reason so much of that got on the air.

And Countdown with Keith Olbermann is the one news show to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Either their booth people are amazingly inept or they let that slide intentionally, there is no reason so much of that got on the air.

And Countdown with Keith Olbermann is the one news show to rule them all.
    Countdown is like daily show with a bit more seriousness. I love it. Daily show + colbert + olbermann are my holy trinity of news.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

If there is a 'liberal bias' in the news or not, I don't know. But news stations have learned over the years violence + unhappiness = best ratings. So they spam the bad stuff, whethere it's for or against republicans or democrats.

Forum Donator
    BG Level

"OMG hi you guys, my name is Bambi Francisco, and I am (for a reporter) pretty fucking hot. Did I mention that I am Asian and my name is Bambi? Ok, just checking. Here, check out my pics! *giggle*"

http://i.mktw.net/newsimages/tvradio...11_280x210.jpg

http://bambi.blogs.com/bambiplaxo.JPG

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/mona_l...c/ac826122.jpg

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/pf/...ob_135x170.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

nakednews
    Sounds like fun.

And that bambi reporter looked pretty ok until the head shot, that one was pretty bad :/

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

unclemonkey you dont know what nakednews is?

NSFW : http://www.nakednews.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    unclemonkey you dont know what nakednews is?

NSFW : http://www.nakednews.com/
    I had never heard of it until now. You're my god now, you know that right?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Every time I watch Nancy Grace, I get this picture in my head about her crying and eating Bon Bons and ice cream as if she just broke up with her boyfriend or something. I swear she is going cry herself through an entire show someday.

Glenn Beck comes right after her, which I usually don't agree with most of what he says, but I always find myself tuned in to him because of how he doesn't worry too much about being PC.

There is a liberal bias in the media...when an entire field votes democrat at a clip of 80+%, it's hard to deny it. That right there is why Fox News exists, and gets good ratings. The thing is, at least CNN TRIES to stay unbiased, where Fox News doesnt' even go through the motions. Anyways, moral of the story, take everything you hear/read from news organizations with a grain of salt (yes, this includes the daily show/colbert report...they're no saints).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast