+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ArchLord     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Groovebox

ArchLord

So I'm playing the ArchLord beta, it kind of sucks... reminds me a lot of RF Online The gayest thing so far is that you can't choose which gender you want your race to be... there like isn't an option... Human Male, Orc Male, or Moon Elf Female is all they got....

The game has a cool concept (real players becoming the "ArchLord", ruling the world), but will probably just end up another piece of shit. ArchLord offers a premium item shop AND you have to pay a monthly fee... so that's another retarded thing imo... anyways, I'm not sure if it's open beta or what, but you can check it out at http://www.archlordgame.com

A. Body
    BG Level

aw really? i was hoping it'd be a cool game

btw why do all korean mmo's graphics suck so bad?

That sucks, I was looking into this and it looked like it could be a really good game. The whole characters thing sucks, 3 races wtf?

Groovebox

I don't think the graphics are that bad.... Basically just the improved Lineage 2 engine they used with RF Online... Korean MMOs just lack any kind of community feel and purpose to the game.... grind, grind, grind. It's published by Codemasters... they need to get on the ball and publish games that are on par with Micromachines for the NES.... Codemasters used to be cool