BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

how bout bitches just stop buying gil..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar
    how bout bitches just stop buying gil..
    did you think of that solution all by yourself?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Who the fuck cares about gilsellers farming 3 year old content.

Add a higher tier of gear, from mobs that werent geared towards level 70 players. Then we'll talk about gilsellers.
    Well players trying to make gil do. Most of the people here already have enough gil I suppose (or just you). Gilsellers are all over this game, on pretty much every gil making NM (mob that drops something thats worth selling). It's screwed up.

This game is pretty dead. No good ways to make gil unless you team up with people and split on a lucky pull and drop. Then there is solo claim vs many gilsellers with these tools to claim and survive the fight:

*nin/war - good soloer witht the ability to debuff, quick claim, and evade attacks.

*thf/nin - if it's a tough NM you have your high evasion, your status bolts (really shines in soloing nms), and shadows. GL claiming vs stun, and vokes of gilsellers.
    /war - voke if it's all about the claim.

*rdm/whatever - claim dia speed. slow kill but it will die before you do.

*blm/rdm or whm - stun claim, sleep nuker.

Gilsellers kinda have the advantage on camping nms. They have no problem camping things in a big group that no one could get constant help with claiming. THF knife, onzozo, castle oz, sea grotto, other weak stuff. Gilsellers even do the warp claim thing. I have reported the one I saw pop at sozu ready to claim it (It popped in front of me and I mugged). I found out, from other thfs camping it, that he did it before and also used PD 3 times in one fight. That particular gilseller was still there after this 1400 bans thing >.> He afk on some steps across the map, or join his group to fight the cooking katana from time to time.

I guess people just buy gil now so that's why there has been like 40 gilsellers exping in cape terrigan lately. Saw some Meriting* on wamora princes yesterday. I guess I should spend my time trying to find a way to mpk them for entertainment in this gam.. uh whatever it is.

Deadhorse ya, but only because se don't do anything about it. I heard blizzard has like a 0 tolerance for rmt or something. They are able to ban people on the spot. But this is hear say.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Its also 100x easier to make money in WoW than FF. Bots are still used in WoW, but they are less common and easier to detect. Blizz also has you agree to the use of their 'sniffer' program so they can scan your system. WoW will crash if it finds anything, so its just that much harder to get away with stuff not like its very hard to begin with).

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Who the fuck cares about gilsellers farming 3 year old content.

Add a higher tier of gear, from mobs that werent geared towards level 70 players. Then we'll talk about gilsellers.
    Well players trying to make gil do. Most of the people here already have enough gil I suppose (or just you). Gilsellers are all over this game, on pretty much every gil making NM (mob that drops something thats worth selling). It's screwed up.

This game is pretty dead. No good ways to make gil unless you team up with people and split on a lucky pull and drop. Then there is solo claim vs many gilsellers with these tools to claim and survive the fight:

*nin/war - good soloer witht the ability to debuff, quick claim, and evade attacks.

*thf/nin - if it's a tough NM you have your high evasion, your status bolts (really shines in soloing nms), and shadows. GL claiming vs stun, and vokes of gilsellers.
    /war - voke if it's all about the claim.

*rdm/whatever - claim dia speed. slow kill but it will die before you do.

*blm/rdm or whm - stun claim, sleep nuker.

Gilsellers kinda have the advantage on camping nms. They have no problem camping things in a big group that no one could get constant help with claiming. THF knife, onzozo, castle oz, sea grotto, other weak stuff. Gilsellers even do the warp claim thing. I have reported the one I saw pop at sozu ready to claim it (It popped in front of me and I mugged). I found out, from other thfs camping it, that he did it before and also used PD 3 times in one fight. That particular gilseller was still there after this 1400 bans thing >.> He afk on some steps across the map, or join his group to fight the cooking katana from time to time.

I guess people just buy gil now so that's why there has been like 40 gilsellers exping in cape terrigan lately. Saw some Meriting* on wamora princes yesterday. I guess I should spend my time trying to find a way to mpk them for entertainment in this gam.. uh whatever it is.

Deadhorse ya, but only because se don't do anything about it. I heard blizzard has like a 0 tolerance for rmt or something. They are able to ban people on the spot. But this is hear say.
    Totally forgot mnk/nin chiblast claim4tw

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

God i hate mnk chi blast. Yea forgot about those buggers. Espically gilseller mnks. The first time gilsellers drove me out of a camp was chi blast stroper chyme claim. His name was something like Numberthree or so.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

BORING