+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    I've always hated how you (might've) spent ages getting to a high level then for no good reason the sequel has you at level 1 (or some other shitty level) again
    i hated not having nightmare gun on dmc2 ; ;

wait, i hated all of dmc2 ; ;
    Yes...DMC2 was stupid (I still played it to death for lack of a better action game at the time).

What was cool though was playing as Trish. I've always hated Dante for giving the coolest sword ever to that bitch
    dmc3 was amazingly fun imo, depth was a bit shallow though

Hopefully dmc4 will impress (` - `) If not, Ratchet 5 comes out about the same time so oh well ;x

Yeah, I love DMC3, story was lacking but at least it had some story and CS, I have a good feeling about DMC4, can't wait to see what they do.

I hope they give Dante back his DMC1 personality, cheesy but cool. DMC2 he had 0% personality and DMC3 he had 150% personality. He did some cool things but it was usually OTT.

Banned.

BG Level

Yeah, the team that did dmc 1 is on dmc4, and its supposed to be about the journey to hell and the secrets of sparda or some shit like that

Yeah, the team that did dmc 1 is on dmc4, and its supposed to be about the journey to hell and the secrets of sparda or some shit like that
    How sweet life will be if it's just as good. DMC1 had the perfect DMD mode ever, journey to hell could be interesting, I bet they use it as an excuse to put Virgil back in the game lol (story wise I wouldn't want that but gameplay wise I do, cause fight/fighting as Virgil owns)

Banned.

BG Level

How sweet life will be if it's just as good. DMC1 had the perfect DMD mode ever, journey to hell could be interesting, I bet they use it as an excuse to put Virgil back in the game lol (story wise I wouldn't want that but gameplay wise I do, cause fight/fighting as Virgil owns)
    Honestly, im hoping dmc4 will be better then 1 ; ; 3x the length of 1 and 2x the weapons, with all the crazy new battle mods, looks like theyre trying to give people what they want =/

With Blu-ray and whatnot they should be able to make it much longer, but I doubt that since it'll mostly go into making it look pretty.

Banned.

BG Level

lol i was kinda thinking the same thing, but if theres cs quality gameplay i think ill probably be sick =/

Makes me believe it will be, MGS 4 can handle CS quality gameplay makes me think Capcom can do it too, seeing as the PS3 is powerful enough to do crazy things like that.

Banned.

BG Level

i dont know, i just couldnt live with it. Besides, what the hell are they gonna do for cutscenes ; ;

Same thing MGS does, make them awesome? But it's Capcom, so most likely it will only be slightly awesome...

Next gen seeing CS like gameplay won't be that rare, I prefer it too in some ways cause it keeps the game consistant on a graphical basis.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I really like the soundtrack for this, anyone know of a site to DL a few clips from a site similar to the one where the FF12 link was posted?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I really like the soundtrack for this, anyone know of a site to DL a few clips from a site similar to the one where the FF12 link was posted?
    Ask and you shall receive.

http://bluelaguna.net/splash/xenosaga.php

Scroll down to the bottom.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Owner. 1 of the best Soundtracks in a long time.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The OST missed a lot of the best gameplay music sadly. Not saying its bad or anything, but there is like 5-6 awesome song that arent on it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    The OST missed a lot of the best gameplay music sadly. Not saying its bad or anything, but there is like 5-6 awesome song that arent on it.
    Well the E.S. Levi fight is a song from part 2, so make that approximately 4 songs not on a soundtrack.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Nah, I downloaded a rip of the song not on the OST and there is like 50 music not on it (many are double tho).

The one that play when Kos-mos wake up, the one when you escape with ES, Abel's ark, another played on old miltia are probably the best song not on the OST