Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackbox     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Not gonna happen, it's just an excuse to up your post count, if you really want to raise your count. Make worthwhile posts on the normal forums.
    Phpbb allows you to make a forum where posting in it won't raise your post count.

I'd say if you do make a spam forum then do that.

My only suggestion is to make an FFXI info forum. I know the bg forum focuses on endgame randomness, but it would be nice if half the threads weren't full of people saying "zam". Maybe if you made a seperate forum people can choose whether to help people out or ingnore them. Won't make or break the place, but just a thought.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Not gonna happen, it's just an excuse to up your post count, if you really want to raise your count. Make worthwhile posts on the normal forums.
    Phpbb allows you to make a forum where posting in it won't raise your post count.

I'd say if you do make a spam forum then do that.

My only suggestion is to make an FFXI info forum. I know the bg forum focuses on endgame randomness, but it would be nice if half the threads weren't full of people saying "zam". Maybe if you made a seperate forum people can choose whether to help people out or ingnore them. Won't make or break the place, but just a thought.
    That low level forum will probably be brought in sometime soon, we just wanted to see whether or not it would bring enough traffic to merit having it's own section. The rule within that forum would be that if you don't want to help, don't post. No "zam" bullshit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Dont add too many threads, then you take away the unque of BG, I like everything crammed into one forum, it makes for a fun read, unlike KI or lolzam. Also, u can make a spam forum without having it register post count..

Also please dont resrtict BG trademarks, dont limit if people can "lolzam" some really stupid thread topic, its what makes BG fun to read, taking away one thing will lead to another will lead to people no longer posting on these threads. Let people have their fun, a few rules are understandable dont go power hungry and ban everything everyone says.

Also a spam forum would be a great place for people to ask small non-threadworthy questions.

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Also please dont resrtict BG trademarks, dont limit if people can "lolzam" some really stupid thread topic, its what makes BG fun to read, taking away one thing will lead to another will lead to people no longer posting on these threads. Let people have their fun, a few rules are understandable dont go power hungry and ban everything everyone says.
    Yea, but you do have to admit, going through 2 pages of people just repeating different ways of saying lolzam gets old really, really fast

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Yea, but you do have to admit, going through 2 pages of people just repeating different ways of saying lolzam gets old really, really fast
    nope, I rather enjoy the burning of random nubs. It makes me a happy panda.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

The way I read what Nikkei said (and I could be wrong) was that this would be a seperate, "help teh lowbiez" forum but then again, I could be very wrong because I'm very cross at the moment.

Also a spam forum is the most ridicolous thing ever. Learn to effectively derail a thread into a spam fest, find a partner to cooperate with in order to effectively win the forum war. STRATEGIZE PEOPLE STRATEGIZE a spam forum takes away all the accomplishment in sucessfully derailing a thread and acheiving a post count bonus check

also lolzam is OK but it shouldnt be overly used like most things in life- moderation is key! >_>

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

also, I earned my LOLZAM rights, I will be totaly pissed off if my rights are revoked I waited a year posting on these forums, god damnit I'm going to use my right. Yell people that havnt been posting a year.

Remember the Kuno cards? They were beyond awesome until Geo whored them out in every thread. So yea, pretty much the same thing.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    The way I read what Nikkei said (and I could be wrong) was that this would be a seperate, "help teh lowbiez" forum but then again, I could be very wrong because I'm very cross at the moment.
    correct.

Kuno cards prz! >_>

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Feel free to use those as often as you want. No bias here.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Feel free to use those as often as you want. No bias here.
    I did die a little when they were whored out. You know like in Big Daddy when they wasted the good suprise on Adam Sandler.

terrible fucking analogy...its late

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Hmm, I tried searching for any topics/posts on "Goldsmithing" and the search results turned up nothing. And I swear there are a few threads on the subject. Is search feature broken or was I just missing something?

Thanks for all the hard work on the forums.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Aribeth
    Hmm, I tried searching for any topics/posts on "Goldsmithing" and the search results turned up nothing. And I swear there are a few threads on the subject. Is search feature broken or was I just missing something?
    I noticed a similar problem with a Search for "moghancements" yesterday as well... then I didn't even end up posting my question for fear of being zam'd, lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level

something is definitely wrong with it.

we'll look into it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil

we'll look into it.
    look into it like a GM, or look into it like a tech person ?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

we'll look into it.
    awww cmon nynja, i would have thought you have to have more faith than that.

Black Belt
    BG Level

we'll look into it.
    a tech person, some corrupted parts of the database was removed during the move, that's probably what's causing the problem.

we'll see if there's some way to fix it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan

we'll look into it.
    awww cmon nynja, i would have thought you have to have more faith than that.
    reading/hearing the phrase "we'll look into it" just makes my confidence crumble

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast