Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackbox     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Blackbox

As these are new forums, we would like our users to be as involved as they want to. If you feel you'd like to see something done on the site or forums, you can post it here. If you are too embarassed to post it publicly, you can PM anyone of the admins or mods.

Spam forum for great justice

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Spam forum because im Maxx and this is what i do, not satisfied with just one BG forum!
    a beautiful fix~

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

can you move ffxi forums to the top... i keep clicking on general discussion by mistake :\

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    can you move ffxi forums to the top... i keep clicking on general discussion by mistake :\
    General is staying on top because the FFXI sections are way bigger, this way general doesn't get shoved off to the bottom with it's one lonely little section.

Forum contests! It'll give me an even better to reason to forum whore and not stun GoH while fighting Cerb. ^-^

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Forum contests! It'll give me an even better to reason to forum whore and not stun GoH while fighting Cerb. ^-^
    We are actually going to be holding some contests. One for example would be the banner at the top. We are going to let people recreate it at some point and the winner will get theirs put on the top of the forum for probably a month or two till the next contest has a winner. This would really be for people who like to work with photoshop. If you have any ideas for contests though, let us know. =)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

How about an NM section? Then we'd have a forum to shove all NM posts in instead of one huge thread per update.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    How about an NM section? Then we'd have a forum to shove all NM posts in instead of one huge thread per update.
    I thought of discussing an NM section when we were deciding on them but didn't because I wasn't sure if it was that necessary. As much as I love hunting NMs and learning and sharing new information, I feel if we get too many sections we dilute the main one.

Needs more opinions.

Yea, the sections are spread out enough as it is. NMs can have one thread on main FFXI forum and repeats can be deleted.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Yea, the sections are spread out enough as it is. NMs can have one thread on main FFXI forum and repeats can be deleted.
    Not very easy to search through a 40 page thread for a certain NM and info about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    We are actually going to be holding some contests. One for example would be the banner at the top. We are going to let people recreate it at some point and the winner will get theirs put on the top of the forum for probably a month or two till the next contest has a winner. This would really be for people who like to work with photoshop. If you have any ideas for contests though, let us know. =)
    Wafik would win back to back.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

for major MAJOR patches we will probably do a special events forum, that way if there is a massive amount of content, we can make the discussion there to keep people int he place they need to be, then move all threads after a week or so when the content has been datamined and found

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Not very easy to search through a 40 page thread for a certain NM and info about it.
    that's just laziness

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

SPAM FORUM PLEASE

Not gonna happen, it's just an excuse to up your post count, if you really want to raise your count. Make worthwhile posts on the normal forums.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Even I think a spam forum is stupid :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

This would take some code-monkeying, but when you're on page 67 of a huge 122 page thread your page-select links look like this.

1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 120, 121, 122

You can only go foward one page, or back one page. Would it be possible to extend it to 3-5 pages in either direction?

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    This would take some code-monkeying, but when you're on page 67 of a huge 122 page thread your page-select links look like this.

You can only go foward one page, or back one page. Would it be possible to extend it to 3-5 pages in either direction?
    I'll check into what we can do.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal

I've noticed this too, it drives me crazy. I know you can manually edit the code in the address bar at the top to avoid it but shouldn't really have to expect everyone to do that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast