Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Here is what happens when retarded FF fans find the internet

http://www.warmech.net/special/awards/awards.html

Notable quotes :

Worst Music
    FF9 :
    While the music in this game is, for lack of a better term, great, the music from the previous game was superior which left higher expectations. In no way is the music unpleasant, just not as improved as other Final Fantasy games.

FF6
    The music in this game was not the step up that graphics were. While some tunes were very memorable, it could have been better. That's not saying that it's unbearable in anyway, just not what was expected.
    Uh I dunno what was going on in his ears, but some of the best music in the series is from this game. FF8 had some nice tracks too (which he puts as best music), but a lot of the tracks dont even touch 9's awesome.

Also, how dare he say the music of FF6 was horrible! That had some really nice music, esp the boss battle. Dancing Mad/Opera scene, etc.

Worst FMVs
    FF7 :
    While the FMVs obviously looked better than the in-game graphics, it still doesn't save them. They looked very unprofessional and choppy, plus Final Fantasy VII International has a few new FMVs which do not match the quality and style of the regular release.
    How dare a game from 1996 not have realistic FMV's like FFX. -50 DKP

Worst Story
    FFXI :
    Honestly, the story in this game is limited and not as interesting as the rest of the series. Granted it is an online game, but a much better story could have been implemented. Instead of forcing gamers to focus on countless hours of mindless leveling up, a good story could have been a great way to maintain gamer interest.
    Judging by his pics, he didnt even make it past lvl10. Of course there is no story for you nooblet. Get CoP and ToaU , hell, get past rank 6 in nation missions.

Worst Battle System
    FFXI :
    Basically you sit there while the game does the same move over and over, you don't even have to pick to attack outside of the first strike. Running is possible but the enemy will just chase you down and keep attacking you until you die. There are different choices you can make while fighting, but most of the time you'll be sitting there, watching the game fight by itself.

FF7 :
    It was expected that since Square was making this game for an advanced system, that the battle system would improve. Instead they kept it pretty much the same as the other active time battle system games. Plus the amount of characters per battle went from four to three. With that said, the battle system was somewhat disappointing because there was nothing special about it.
    lololol more proof he didnt even make it to lvl10 before quitting, sounds to me like he didnt even join an xp party. To Palborough mines and then he cried himself to sleep because he tried to fight mobs over 15 lvls than himself while solo.

FF7, even though I'm not the best fan of it, the battle system was just fine, materia was great, wtf is this tard on?

Least Wanted Cancelled Final Fantasy Game
    This category is to recognize the unreleased game that almost nobody cares about. The game should have been released but the fact that it wasn't doesn't bother most fans.

FF6
    Nuff Said.

Most Overrated game
    FF7 :
    Most Final Fantasy fans in the USA have started with this game, so they have a love for this game that blinds most of them from the truth. Those fans believe that this game has the best story, characters and replay value of all the other games in the series. Unfortunately, this has made Final Fantasy VII the most overrated Final Fantasy game.
    While I dont disagree with him that it's overrated, I'm just pointing out the irony of "they have a love for this game that blinds them", because when you read it, he clearly started off with FFX first (which I LOVE!) and has a love for that game which has blinded him into being completely retarded. Also it seems if it's not medi-eval, or if it has a hint of the future, he doesnt want it to be a FF main game.

Someone eat his internet please

Vobent

How about I just punch him in his face?
    Not because of what he said, but because I feel like it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

At least he didn't put Sephiroth as the best villain...

And he did have FF4 as best game..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Best Villain = Kefka

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

they just loooove ff8 dont they ?

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I loved the FFVII battle system >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    How about I just punch him in his face?
    Not because of what he said, but because I feel like it.
    Nuff said didnt argee with most of that crap I mean really has he sit dwn and playied each end start to finish and not liked most of them I mean really we should get a rally together and kick his butt ^ _ ^

Old Merits
    BG Level

lol

Banned.

BG Level

He dissed Final Fantasy Tactics? He wanted a third sequal to X? This guy is fucking retarded. Like really fucking retarded.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Biggest retard ever.

Banned.

BG Level

http://s10.invisionfree.com/collector/index.php

Anyone up for some sync forum raiding tomorrow?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Final Fantasy Game That Deserves A Sequel

Winner
    Final Fantasy X-2

ROFL

Kefka was only the best villain because at the time most people were new to the whole "I'm a fucking lunatic who wants to destroy the world"

If you look deeply, pretty much all the villains sucked, although I'd put Garland as #1.

FFVIII had like 3 tracks I remember, Liberi Fatali (I think that's how it's spelled), The Extreme and The Legendary Beast.

FFIX had a whole lot of fucking good music, You're Not Alone is hot

The only thing I agree with is FFVIII for worst story, FFX-2 should be there as well even though the battle system was fun and really face paced.

Wow the more I read the more I find out this guy is an idiot, Sin for Worst Villain? LOL! Tifa for best female? LOL!

Ok I stopped reading, way to much stupidity... made me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    He wanted a third sequal to X? This guy is fucking retarded. Like really fucking retarded.
    This is reason alone to have him gruesomely murdered.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What he could of said is

"I dont like any of the Final Fantasys. The only one that interested me was Final Fantasy 10-2,because of how hot yun and rikku was. Paine..I swear I thought it was a guy."

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

WHY did he put in an 'easiest boss' segment, then list 2 bosses which are in the beginning of the game? (One being the first battle for FFIX). It's easy for a *reason*

---

The 'unreleased' FF game he was talking about was FFVI for Windows 95, not FFVI 'period' (as I read it). I never knew it was due to be ported to Windows. Given the....lack of enthusiasm for the sequels being ported to PC though (Including the wonderful work done porting FFXI to PC) I can kinda see what he means on this one.

---

The FFXI coverage is impressive. It fully covers his exploits in North Gustaberg and Palborough Mines. Given his impression of the game overall (and the fact he's wearing a subligar) I also don't think he made it past level 10 before quitting, not to mention that based off the early storylines (read: lowbie missions) I can see where he got the conclusion that FF had the worst storyline. Now if only he used something besides his free month.

---

In short:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Someone eat his internet please

Ah, the least wanted/cancelled FF Game make more sense now that I see he's talking about a Win 95 port of VI.

Alot of stuff is subjective...so I'm not going to pile on the guy...alright, I am

Category by Category

Best Music
    His Picks: VIII, FF, IV

Got no problems with VIII...music was one of the few redeeming qualities. But VI music destroyed IV, and FF...system aside, no.

Worst Music:
    II, VI, IX
    VI is arguably Nobuo Uematsu's finest hour, because he definately failed to take full advantage of the music capablities the PS and PS2. I would put V and I on this list.

Best Graphics:
    No point in this category, nor Worst...graphics are good overall and differences are due to system/release date.

FMV: same

Best story:
    His: VI, X, II
    He finally gets one right...VI is the best story by far. X and II...nope...put IX and XI ahead, along with IV.

Worst Story
    His: XI, X-2, VIII
    2 out of 3 ain't bad...but XI has one of the best stories alone in CoP, and ToAU is sounding good so far. Put X or VII in it's place.

Best Battle System
    His: X, X-2, III
    Meh, does it really matter? Though X really has one of the best systems.

Worst:
    His: XI, II, VII
    No VIII? and XI shouldnt' be on there.

Most Entertaining:
    His: I X III
    I is an exercise in nostaglia at best...it sucks to play now adays. X...ugh.

Least:
    V, XI, VII

XI is arguably the most entertaining due to the amount of time you put into it, which is how he defines most entertaining.

Best Male Character
    his: Onion Knight, Cid(IV), Auron
    This is really subjective...but give me Kain, Edgar, Tellah, Cid (VII), Locke,

Worst:
    his: Quina, Cait Sith, Edward
    No real problems here...

Best female:
    his Tifa, Garnet, Terra
    Shoudl be Terra, Celes, Rydia

Worst female:
    his Quina, Yuna, Faris
    again, np

Best Villian
    his: Sin Kefka, Sephy
    Should be Kefka, Kefka, and Kefka, period. (Sin sucks)...oh, and Golbez

Worst
    his: Ultros, Zorn, Thorn
    Ultros?!?! No mention of the crappy out of left field villain from IX, or Sin, or the stupid woman from VIII.

Coolest Summons
    There are no cool summons outside of the FMV ones in IX. And the fact that he put a VIII summon in there...

Worst Summons
    He has no VIII summons, so he's a fucking moron. Goddamn boosting.

Most Upgraded Sequel
    His: X, VI, VIII
    VI, I'll concede...X no...and VIII...maybe in graphics department, but otherwise, no.

Least:
    His III, X-2, V
    No real arguments, though V shouldn't be there, instead IX should because although it's a good game, it didn't break any new ground (it being the throwback and all)

Overrated:
    his: VII, X-2
    X-2 isn't overrated...everyone hates it. Though VII is the most overrated.

Underrated:
    II and IX
    underrated is subjective...and I'll agree with IX.

Squel mess: VI...maybe...other two, no. There should be no sequels imo.

Shouldn't be part of Main Series
    I'll agree with XI, otherwise...good or bad, you can't evict the ones you don't like, even if they're the two I dislike the most.

Side Quests
    Best: FFA, CC, FFunlimted
    FFA shouldn't be on that list, it's Mana based. CC was ok, and unlimited...looks stupid. T and TA are only 2 that matter.

Worst: MQ, T, TA
    Should be MQ, Spirits Within or whatever movie was.

Best Overall:
    His: IV, 1, III
    Should be VI, IV, IX, but this is just subjective so meh.

Worst Overall
    His: VII, VIII, and X-2
    No arguements.

Ok, shred mine to pieces now.

Toughest Boss

OMEGA??? Fuck that bitch, where's AV?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast